Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Pathetic

Toothless passionless pointless...
Feel let down big time...
"The fans better be ready". What a load of tosh

Comments

• Options
    I don't know why we can never ever ever ever win against that mob. It just fucks me off every season we play em
  • Options
    That quote did come from harriot though. Who did look one of our better players in the 20 minutes he got.

Don't know why people expect anything from this fixture anymore. Doesn't even feel like a derby anymore.
  • Options
    I've seen Kent league players on £30 a week turn in classier and heart felt performances than that.
  • Options
    Absolutely pathetic, I don't give a crap if powell has a shit team at his disposal, you can still get a team playing good football and the football I've had to watch over the last year has been nothing more than shit. Just watched 90 minutes of aimless hoof balls. No flair, no movement and no creativity.

Just fucking workhorses running around chasing for the ball which isn't too bad away from home but when trying to force the issue we have nothing to offer
  • Options
    I honestly thought under Powelly we'd put up much more of a fight in these games. Still yet to score.
  • Options
    That's it for me. No more games against the pikies.

I'm done. Why should I bother. Ruins my weekend if not week.

I hate being Charlton sometimes.

Ashamed.
  • Options
    Beyond shit. I'm not overly sad they are all out of contract this summer
  • Options
    There is nothing Powell can say that can excuse yet another gutless, lame surrender. Am sick and tired of watching this shite!
  • Options
    Shite shite no arsehole at all no fight gutless and embarrassing.
  • Options
    No excuses for something this poor - dire!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hate that formation . 5 defenders all passing sideways or hoofing the ball up to the two strikers .
    I wish we could play us every week.
  • Options
    Agree with Gary. All bar Morrisson and Church should be ashamed of themselves. Embarrassing and disgusting. They don't give a flying fuck.
  • Options
    mrbligh said:

But might that not be the cause of the problem itself?
  • Options

mrbligh said:

No they're just mediocre....
  • Options
    Glad I didn't buy a season ticket this year, so I don't have to watch that utter shit every week
  • Options

mrbligh said:

No excuse.. they're getting paid handsomely ffs.
  • Options
    Never has a nickname been so apt. All those stupid presidential statements yesterday, yet the same old roll over shit we've seen a hundred times before. We get moaned at for saying it, yet same things happens all the time.

Pissing joke.
  • Options
    Let us down. Fact.
  • Options
    Welcome to some of the baggage following Charlton young uns...

And no I can't explain it before anyone asks. Baffled me for years.
  • Options

That quote did come from harriot though. Who did look one of our better players in the 20 minutes he got.

Don't know why people expect anything from this fixture anymore. Doesn't even feel like a derby anymore.

Did it ever???
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just got back. The usual totally predictable useless performance against a team there for the taking. Stephens can fuck off now, Pritchard was less than useless. If Powell can't get his players up for this one he ought to do something else for a living. Absolute joke of a team.
  • Options
    watched it on the telly. At around 80mins the commentator said "Too many players in red shirts haven`t been courageous enough". Don`t always agree with Sky Sports` opinions on games but on this occasion I simply could not have put it any better.
  • Options
    The only ones that looked like the cared were Jacko, Harriott and Stewart.
  • Options
    Roll over and have our bellies tickled. No surprise there. Jackson, Morrison and church looked ok, the rest of the starting 11 useless. Powell needs a ticket up his arse and so do the team
  • Options

Never has a nickname been so apt. All those stupid presidential statements yesterday, yet the same old roll over shit we've seen a hundred times before. We get moaned at for saying it, yet same things happens all the time.

Pissing joke.

I cringed at those statements at the time. Now it just makes you feel like the piss is being taken out of us. Utter joke.
  • Options
    Everytime we play Millwall I find myself wanting to crawl under a rock and die, wasn't expecting anything different today. Our record against Millwall is shit as is our Sky record, the 2 together has disaster written all over it. The Charlton performance in the first halt especially was pitiful, the team doomed or not owed us more than that. I'm just glad I didn't waste more time and money going today and just suffered in silence at home!!
  • Options
    If Powell comes out and says the players let the fans down, i'm giving up. Honestly, i wont be going to another derby game if he says that. We heard the same thing last bloody year and yet again, again, we're dreadful.

Church ran his ass off, Piggot tried, but just not sure if he's good enough yet. Steward looked sharp once he was on, which makes me asks why didnt he start?
  • Options
    charlton "no bottle" athletic but it was expected
  • Options
    Come on now, over the top reactions again. We had a shot on target so not all bad.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Why, why, why do we just roll over?

Just backed a horse called Hoof it in the 3:50 at Ayr.