Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Pathetic

Comments

• Options
    Piggot needs a loan
  • Options
    I have one question:is this how we've been playing since the start of the season or just an unlucky below-par performance?It seems more like the former because we have won only one game out of the six so far.What were us like in the previous season?I didn't have the chance to watch any of our last season's games but judging from the results every week and the final posistion where we finished,we were obviously better?What's gone wrong then?We may get into relegation trouble if this continues I think?
  • Options
    Can't disagree, Charlton Pathetic indeed.

I can't believe he started Piggot in a game like that.
  • Options
    moleo88 said:

If Powell comes out and says the players let the fans down, i'm giving up. Honestly, i wont be going to another derby game if he says that. We heard the same thing last bloody year and yet again, again, we're dreadful.

What can he realistically say that would satisfy you?

• Options

moleo88 said:

If Powell comes out and says the players let the fans down, i'm giving up. Honestly, i wont be going to another derby game if he says that. We heard the same thing last bloody year and yet again, again, we're dreadful.

What he should do is not mention the fans or 'not turning up' He needs to say we can't pass for toffee, and wouldn't have troubled a sunday league side.

Honestly, i realize we have some dross in midfield, we don't have many options, but some of his decisions at times baffle the hell out of me (And they did when we won league 1)
  • Options
    Thank God it's still early in the season. That team, the line up today, was lacking one critical footballing element. A midfield player who could run at the opposition with the ball, take them on, go round them, then either have a shot, put in a dangerous cross or a decent through ball. We have players that can do that, Harriot, Cousins, Stewart, Church. But today Church was shackled and there was no one else until the subs came on. Powelly needs to have a rethink about these negative formations especially at home. Stephens is a player who needs good movement in front of him, there was none.
  • Options
    moleo88 said:

moleo88 said:

What he should do is not mention the fans or 'not turning up' He needs to say we can't pass for toffee, and wouldn't have troubled a sunday league side.

Honestly, i realize we have some dross in midfield, we don't have many options, but some of his decisions at times baffle the hell out of me (And they did when we won league 1)
    If he came out and said what a shower of shite we were publically there's no way in hell that would do our wanky team any good even though it may make you feel better for a bit
    I don't believe there is anything he can say, all the slagging off should be done behind close doors IMO
  • Options
    Total shit. No more to say or needs to be said
  • Options

Come on now, over the top reactions again. We had a shot on target so not all bad.

Quality
  • Options
    You people seem to forget you're watching a second division side.They're doing the best they can.

Look at you with your chicken-nugget criticism and sense of entitlement;if you don't like it,fuck off you spineless bunch of snivelling children.

You people make me puke.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lol
  • Options
    I have to say today made me feel sick!
    We were total shite and so were they!

We were clueless!
  • Options
    One thing we are good at and that is moaning , its one match against a team that we are always crap against , get over it , we should be used to it by now.
  • Options
    Moaning! Get real you Mug!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Embarrassing. Outplayed, out fought and out thought.

Zero creativity, just long balls. Millwall, with their players, should be better team than early season results suggest but we put up no opposition today. 2nd to every ball and when Morison came on he showed us how to play up front.

We simply have no movement. Players on the ball only have the back pass as an option, where's the movement? That's why it takes us so long to take a throw on too, players standing still. Just disappointing.
  • Options

One thing we are good at and that is moaning , its one match against a team that we are always crap against , get over it , we should be used to it by now.

So that makes it better does it ? As tavern said, get real.
  • Options
    Can we have four or five more threads like this. We haven't got quite enough yet.
  • Options
    I so admire the people on here who are so 'died in the wool' that any form of team criticism is taken personally by them. But I tell you what, as long as my hard earned cash continues to get put into the club I shall continue to have a gripe when they perform like they did today. Likewise, when they turn in a decent display I shall praise accordingly.
  • Options
    Get real ? why were people not moaning like Billio after Huddersfield?

I could see this coming , can't believe the over reaction or surprise to be honest , we should be used to disappointment by now.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Can we have four or five more threads like this. We haven't got quite enough yet.

Have a day off
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I so admire the people on here who are so 'died in the wool' that any form of team criticism is taken personally by them. But I tell you what, as long as my hard earned cash continues to get put into the club I shall continue to have a gripe when they perform like they did today. Likewise, when they turn in a decent display I shall praise accordingly.

Dyed in the wool.

• Options

Uboat said:

Have a day off
    I wish I had. Now, back to your tantrums ...
  • Options
    Funny how all of these threads have survived but the one I started questioning our management team has been deleted. Do the moderators and most of you on here really think that Chris Powell is that much of a protected species? Yes, he is a great man and was a great player, but if you question whether he is up to the job or not your thread gets deleted!
  • Options

It was an away match, so most of us didn't see it.
  • Options
    Redskin said:

Dyed in the wool.

Thanks Red. I knew someone would pick it up. ;-)

• Options
    Probably deleted because it's being covered elsewhere rather than anything sinister.
  • Options
    Trust me uboat, it hasn't been covered elsewhere. If that were the case they would have simply closed the thread. I'm just astounded that on an open forum you can't question the management because he is a "hero"
  • Options
    aliwibble said:

It was an away match, so most of us didn't see it.
    we were much much much better against Huddersfield .. AFTER the switch to 4 4 2 ...
  • Options
    @isawalonsonplay did you not know you're not allowed to say anything about Powell on here unless you say something positive?

And btw, I read your post and 100% agree.
  • Options
    Can we delete this one please - the title is offensive and there are two other threads - one on Powell and one post match. I'm not saying don't have a moan - let's just see where this all goes over the next few games... there is something seriously wrong because the club has not advanced from 12 months ago and that only leaves one direction!