Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Pathetic

Comments

• Options
    All getting a bit childish on here.

I thought it was pretty much in line with most other performances I have seen against Millwall over the last 28 years

I didn't expect anything less and only wished I had backed up my pre match 0-1 prediction with a few quid

I'd like to say I won't go to the rematch because it will be as gutless as normal but I know I will

Gonna be a long season
  • Options

Uboat said:

And in English?

Basically just bore off please
    Okay Ad. Let's just pretend for a minute that you're not an arsehole. What should the club do now? Specifics please.
  • Options
    'Turn it up' you two as they used to say :-D
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Uboat said:

And in English?

Okay Ad. Let's just pretend for a minute that you're not an arsehole. What should the club do now? Specifics please.
    Don't talk to me like that doesn't suit you!

And for me I think we need to keep Powell, however he needs to stop being so negative with his tactics especially at home. Why play 5 defenders against a team your favourite to beat? Surely at home the way to boost home attendances is by playing with a high tempo and wide width and most of all play attacking football to attract lost fans. Also he needs to stop playing Pritchard, he's complete and utter cack!.

• Options
    I know I'm a negative individual, but please don't start me on Pritchard, the bloke is utterly shit. Trying hard doesn't mean you are any good, if it did 99.9% of blokes on here would've had a chance of turning pro. He has literally had one good game in a charlton in my eyes and that was versus Leicester 2 weeks ago
  • Options

Uboat said:

Uboat said:

And in English?

Also he needs to stop playing Pritchard, he's complete and utter cack!.

Oh, I get it. You've never been to a game.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Uboat said:

Uboat said:

And in English?

Who do you think you are?.. You really are the biggest tool on this site
  • Options
    No @Uboat he may not have been to a game but he is a)right and b)entitled to his opinion
  • Options
    Try thinking before you type.
  • Options

No @Uboat he may not have been to a game but he is a)right and b)entitled to his opinion

God, you're thick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Uboat said:

Try thinking before you type.

I'm from Brighton for a start and have work commitments which doesn't allow me to go to every game, so therefore my opinion is invalid?

• Options
    Sleep on it fellas, it's been a shit day for us all.
  • Options
    And you reach that conclusion how? You don't know me so what gives you the right to make that judgement? We are having a fair discussion that you are loosing and can therefore only retaliate with childish responses.
  • Options

Sleep on it fellas, it's been a shit day for us all.

Agree with that.
  • Options
    This thread has turned into a playground squabble. This is truly sad! Jeez!
  • Options

Genuinely, what are people's opinions on CP? Personally I don't think he is up to the job. He has no new ideas and whilst the subs were good when came on, they came way way way too late. The fact Piggot started over Sordell was embarrassing. Sordell has 3-4 years experience in playing in fixtures like this and Piggot is just a kid, it showed today. Out reliance on a few individuals is concerning, without Jackson and Kermogant we are a lower end league one team but people just don't seem to want to wise up to that fact. Competition for Hamer is needed as he was below par today and realises he has no one pushing him for his spot.

Can't be arsed to respond to your wind ups, mate but have to ask one question....

Were you drunk when you chose your moniker ?

Who the feck is alonson ?

• Options
    WSS said:

smiffyboy said:

Powell on the touch line had the same enthusiasm as the players not once did I see him go mental or show any passion at the muppets in front of him

I really wished we had an animated manager like Di Canio or Stuart Pearce, their teams always get results

lol. My favourite animated character for a manager would be Fred Flintstone or The Pink Panther.
  • Options
    No actually I wasn't. Isawalonsoplay was already taken but when I realised they were not a regular poster I chose the same and snuck an n in there that is typically overlooked by your brain when it is looked at quickly. And is someone with the moniker fanny fanackapan really going to try and judge others? How about you challenge my footballing views instead of my moniker
  • Options

No actually I wasn't. Isawalonsoplay was already taken but when I realised they were not a regular poster I chose the same and snuck an n in there that is typically overlooked by your brain when it is looked at quickly. And is someone with the moniker fanny fanackapan really going to try and judge others? How about you challenge my footballing views instead of my moniker

What? So what does it mean if you take the 'n' out? You've lost me here.
  • Options
    We could have messi and romaldo and not beat them cnuts its just the way it is
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oi alonson dont fuck with my fanny
  • Options

• Options

I know I'm a negative individual, but please don't start me on Pritchard, the bloke is utterly shit. Trying hard doesn't mean you are any good, if it did 99.9% of blokes on here would've had a chance of turning pro. He has literally had one good game in a charlton in my eyes and that was versus Leicester 2 weeks ago

Today he was shit, but he has consistently put in decent performances and made match-winning contributions. Don't believe me? He got 11 assists last season - the same as Andy Reid, and more than the likes of Tomlin, Forestieri, Adomah, Zaha, Bellamy, Boyd, Leadbitter, and Kermorgant for that matter. He made 36 appearances in a team which finished 9th.

For you to say he has had 1 good game for Charlton is absolutely ridiculous.
  • Options
    He is a real asset to us. He had a poor game but the tactics didn't help him. Millwall closed us down in the middle - they weren't do bothered about attacking us - frustrate us and take some pot shots. We needed another midfielder out there.
  • Options
    I can understand people not agreeing over a players qualities or role in a team and that makes for good football debate but just simply saying 'Pritchard is shit he just runs around' is complete bollocks and any football views you have about him are either blinded by the fact you just don't like the bloke or that you know fuck all about football and how the game is played.
  • Options
    Pritchard like every other player is going to have and is entitled to a poor game. Yesterday was his for multiple reasons. Should he be dropped ? Not for me. Without his energy and closing down the remainder of our ponderous midfield would be even more overrun than it is now.

What does stick out a mile and has done for three seasons is that we don't have a quality central midfielder capable of running a game. Until we address this aspect then this debate is on a loop.
  • Options
    Absolutely SHG. It's like people have a 1 game memory on here.
  • Options

Uboat said:

Uboat said:

Uboat said:

And in English?

Who do you think you are?.. You really are the biggest tool on this site
    Now that would be a good competition. I can think of so many contenders.
  • Options
    It's not like that, it is like that.

Unfortunately, that short-termism attitude is increasingly prevalent in all walks of life.
  • Options
    I can live with getting beat. What's not acceptable is to go down like we did yesterday. Absolutely no fight from anyone except for Jackson. That's inexcusable in any game but it really pisses me off when we stick in a non-performance like that in our derby game.