Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Non League latest....

Comments

• Not started well for Welling away at Turo today - 5-1down at half time
  • Considering the turmoil surrounding the club and the genuine chance they could even fold, an amazing 4-0 win by Southend today over Oldham.
  • cafckev said:
    Not started well for Welling away at Turo today - 5-1down at half time
    Tell me about it

• edited August 2023
    cafckev said:
    Good. Fuck em.
    Though they did win the second half 1-0.
  • IdleHans said:
    cafckev said:
    Good. Fuck em.
    Though they did win the second half 1-0.
    More lemonade on the lager tops
  • Dartford and Welling like Charlton have both had a slow start to the season, the Darts with just 2 draws from their 3 games, while the Wings have lost all 3...
  • Dartford and Welling like Charlton have both had a slow start to the season, the Darts with just 2 draws from their 3 games, while the Wings have lost all 3...
    In comparison, I'd not say Welling have had a slow start.
    A long way to go so hopefully they'll pick up, it's easy to get in a rut at whatever level.
  • Chatham town have made an impressive start after two straight promotions in last two seasons 
  • Good win for the fleet last night keep it going boys......
  • Sponsored links:

• Justafan said:
    Chatham town have made an impressive start after two straight promotions in last two seasons 
    Progressive club, the ground improvements suggest that.
  • Good win for the fleet last night keep it going boys......
    Might be playing them next season.
  • Faversham, who are paying League 2 wages to some players this season, got smashed 4-1 away to Lydd Town last night.

Funny old game eh.
  • Having a Charlton free afternoon, as watching Dagenham Vs Barnet, a new ground for me. Disappointingly no Lewis Page for the home side, injured I assume 
  • Welling get a much needed 3 points against Havant, winning 3 2 at home. 
  • Welling get a much needed 3 points against Havant, winning 3 2 at home. 
    👍
  • Having a Charlton free afternoon, as watching Dagenham Vs Barnet, a new ground for me. Disappointingly no Lewis Page for the home side, injured I assume 
    Truly terrible game, Daggers making a really bitty stop start affair, and somehow winning through an own goal!
  • edited August 2023
    Welling get a much needed 3 points against Havant, winning 3 2 at home. 
    Three very good goals mate. Will try and put them up later (if I remember).
    The third, by a 17 year old academy boy was very well taken. Only been on the pitch less than a minute.
  • Sponsored links:

• Great finish that. 
  • Big lad for 17
  • Off to Barnet tomorrow to see the Fleet tough game for them but a good measure to where there at.
  • Off to Barnet tomorrow to see the Fleet tough game for them but a good measure to where they’re at.
    They’ve made a good start mate.
  • Saw Barnet play at Dagenham yesterday, who dragged them down to their level and got the victory. The consensus from the Barnet fans was that they really struggle against battling, niggly sides, and much prefer playing against "footballing sides".

• Fair Game recently shared this interesting insight into National League South funding

Each week for every 1000 fans who watch football, 451 will watch a Premier League match and 12 will attend a National League South match. Yet, for every £1000 football in England earns from broadcast revenues, £881 will go to Premier League clubs and just 15 pence to National League South sides.

• Hamlet v Chatham today. Mixed results so far this season but so far as underwhelming almost as Charlton
  • How much to get in? Could be there 10 mins after kick off. Would probably be supporting Chatham though idk. I'm at a VERY loose end lol
  • Okay let's watch the shittest standard of football I'll see until this weekend (if my cricket gets rained off)