Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football Manager 14

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Is there a transfer update on the 2014 handheld version for the Ipad? Can anyone help please?
  • Options

Anyone able to help me, I've started a new game but can't find Vetokele gudmonsonn. Do I have to download some settings or are they simply not on the game?

don't know if I can post an external link but hey here it goes:

http://www.mypassion4footballmanager.com/2014/06/football-manager-2014-summer-transfer-update.html

download the link there, and drop it into "Your Documents" > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2014 > Editor Data

you will then have Vetokele and Gudmundsson :) and FYI Vetokele is a beast!!
  • Options

Is there a transfer update on the 2014 handheld version for the Ipad? Can anyone help please?

if there is not an update on the App Store, then there is no transfer update.

I think you will need to wait for FM2015 handheld.
  • Options
    Okay, appreciate that, thanks.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

I put them all in myself last week, 5th favourite according to the bookies, signed a guy called Rasmus Wurtz and nabbed Lingard on loan too, in the playoffs so far, decent

Won the league with 4 games to spare, signed Mackay-Smith and Wood in Jan, sold Church to Derby where he scored 14 in 17 appearances! Just rejected a bid for Gomez from Chelsea, Poyet refused to sign and signed a pre contract with Las Palmas, the greasy sh*t. Vetokele scored 21 goals, Wurtz picked up 17 yellows and no reds, Moussa scored worldies every 3/4 games and JBG got 9 goals and 15 assists
  • Options

Went to the pub with Miles Jacobson (director of SI and head honcho at FM) the other day. He did a talk at the Apple store on Monday and then invited everyone there to the pub after, most didn't go but I duly obliged, really nice bloke, huge Watford fan as is my friend I went with so they hit it right off. Iain Macintosh the Guardian journo was also there, never met a bloke who wasn't a Charlton fan with such high praise for Chrissy Powell. I mentioned the Welling & Dartford scouting jobs to Miles and he said they ideally want people who go to reserve and youth games.

As for finding Vetokele & Gudmonsonn it's a case of having those leagues available or what database size you selected at the start. You can add the Dutch and Danish leagues in at the end of the season and I believe it updates with the players.

Miles Jacobson always replies to tweets (or at least, when i occasionally tweet him), replies to things on facebook and obviously loves football. Seems like a thouroughly decent bloke. Did he give any hints to what will be in the new FM?