Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yann's Departure (Confirmed p14)

Comments

• Options
    Disappointed to say the least, if the money was right he would have stayed. Refuse to question is desire to play for us but at the end of the day it's a short career you have to make money and clearly Bournemouth offered more. Truly gutted as when he plays well he's easily up there with the best. Good luck yann
  • Options
    We've had better players in past sold em and we're still here. Let's get behind the ones that are here now.

Yann was offered a contract

Never a legend at this club either.

Mark kinsella
    Steve brown
    Their legends
  • Options
    Noticed in the interview on YouTube above that web asked what attracted him to Bournemouth , he replied "I like the way they play football on the floor "

Kick in the teeth
  • Options

So Bournemouth can offer better terms than us???

No, we could offer the terms, but we didn't.
  • Options
    Gutted.

That picture makes me sick
  • Options
    Bye Yann, good luck and thanks for the memories.
  • Options
    The king is dead. Long live the king.
  • Options
    We offered him a two year deal. No one except him, his agent and RD know the terms and he turned it down. If he loved CAFC as much as some think he did he would of stayed. Don't blame Yann for taking the cash. Don't blame RD either. He is 32, what do you expect RD to do ?
  • Options

“I like the way the manager plays on the floor, the passing play is very good

Hoof ball now your there big guy :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    NWCorner said:

We offered him a two year deal. No one except him, his agent and RD know the terms and he turned it down. If he loved CAFC as much as some think he did he would of stayed. Don't blame Yann for taking the cash. Don't blame RD either. He is 32, what do you expect RD to do ?

I expect us to be able to match what a tiny club like Bournemouth can offer!
  • Options
    Season over?

FFS come'on. Lets get a bit of perspective.

It might change the way we play, we've got a couple of promising forwards in. We've been in shitter positions than this. as good as Yann is/was, 1 man doesnt make a team.
  • Options
    now seen those pics im gutted
  • Options
    uie2 said:

now seen those pics im gutted

I can't look at them. It hurts too much.
  • Options
    Do 1 yann u tool!
  • Options
    F*** F*** F****

Absolutely gutted.... I loved that bloke ... I hope Roland's got a decent plan because at the moment he seems to just be ripping my fricken heart out ...
  • Options

we offered him a new deal to stay here till 2016 and he said no so f**k him

Have you taken a second to think why he said no?
    I've taken many seconds, but coming up with idle speculation doesn't really help...
  • Options
    Thanks Yann - I hope some of the new players have a tenth as much character.

Auditions for the new club talisman start now COYR!
  • Options

So Bournemouth can offer better terms than us???

No, we could offer the terms, but we didn't.
    So are you saying the OS story is...lies!?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Kermogant has a penned a two-and-a-half year deal to complete a move from Charlton Athletic for an undisclosed fee.

“This is quite a small club, but it is growing and I wanted to be part of the project,” he told afcb.co.uk.

“It was a very difficult decision for me and my family because we were settled in London, but these things happen in football and sometimes you have to move on. I’m looking forward to my new challenge here now.

“I like the way the manager plays on the floor, the passing play is very good, the club has a young manager who has done well – it is a good project.

“I will have to speak with the manager about how he wants to use me, but first I will have to work hard to get my place in the team.

“I know he likes my aerial ability and the team puts in a lot of crosses, maybe they need someone to make the headers.

“Bournemouth is my new club and I will do all I can to achieve the best I can.”

Kermorgant scored on his two previous appearances at the Goldsands Stadium and is hoping to make a successful start to his Cherries career when his former club Leicester City visit the south coast, subject to Football League approval.

“I remember scoring here in the last minute when both clubs were in League One and the one this season,” he said.

“I hope to keep going and to score goals, but it’s more about the team and the club.

“We could have been playing any club tomorrow, but it’s my old club. It’s strange.

“Everyone knows my story at Leicester, but it will be the manager’s decision (whether I play).

“I have had a couple of difficult days in terms of preparation, but I will do what I have to do.”

Not exactly a 'This is a dream move for me' type statement!
  • Options
    Yann, loved how you played for us, shame things have worked out this way, best wishes at Bournemouth, hope their fans appreciate you as we have done, and I still do.
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Noticed in the interview on YouTube above that web asked what attracted him to Bournemouth , he replied "I like the way they play football on the floor "

Kick in the teeth

Can't agree. He's a talented footballer and was served a brainless stream of hoof balls throughout his time here. I think he has a most relevant point. So sorry to see the big man go.

• Options
    WSS said:

Tried to flag this for abuse but I cant because you are a MOD, surely no need to post that image just yet ? I ... not a direct dig at you, im just gutted right now
  • Options
    Quite a bitter statement on the OS. Oh well, we move on. Players come and go at this level
  • Options
    Bye Yann. Thanks for the memories. Will be hard to replace and in my opinion we'd still be in League 1 if he hadn't come.
  • Options
    Gutted. Definitely the sort of player we are going to need in relegation dogfight.
  • Options

Quite a bitter statement on the OS. Oh well, we move on. Players come and go at this level

Me think the club feel hard done by on this one, and from what I've heard, and especially what NLA has said, they have a right to be

• Options
    Thanks Yann but onwards we go