Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shef Wed 1 CAFC 2 Post match comments

Great result. This week seems to have provided confidence throughout the team.......

Comments

• Options
    I'm just stunned... Just sitting here stunned with a huge smile on my face!!
  • Options
    Superb gutsy performance - rode our luck a little at the end but deserved it for our first half performance.

The team has real verve with the influx of youngsters, both homegrown and not. They proved they can play nice passing football - shame our pitch will force us to play a different way at home.

Men of the match for me were Hamer, Poyet and Church.
  • Options
    I don't care about the poor league campaign, this is the moment.
  • Options
    Wins breed confidence. Well done boys.
  • Options
    Watched the second half, came under pressure but Hamer did well, great effort from the boys 2 results in a row could turn our season around, sell out at the blades no doubt. COYA
  • Options
    Absolutely superb, shocked and stunned and now having to change flights so that I can be back in the country for the quarters

Every one put in a shift but I thought Hamer, Wilson, Morrison and Jacko were immense, as were our supporters

Buzzing
  • Options
    And to think the Wendies rested a lot of their players the weekend for this one ! Shame didn't do them any good !
  • Options
    You know, we're in a win-win now against United. Win and we're in the semis. Lose and Wednesday have to suck it up :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wilson and Hamer were brilliant. One of the best saves i've ever seen at the end!
  • Options
    Wilson and Hamer were brilliant. One of the best saves i've ever seen at the end!
  • Options
    90 minutes from Wembley, 180 minutes from Europe. , ,
  • Options
    nice to have a bit of luck go our way these past few games!!
  • Options
    Yep, Hamer and Church for me too. Made Wednesday look very ordinary when we passed it around. Sheer grit for the last ten/fifteen minutes and then a great save by Hamer at the death. Had a reasonable feed about 20 seconds behind the R5Live commentary!
  • Options
    Where's all those owl wums now.
  • Options
    I'm down in Spain and watched a very poor stream, but they could hear me celebrate both goals up there in Sheffield. Well done the boys and COYAs
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, loving it.
  • Options
    Out of interest how much prize money for tonight's win?
  • Options
    That was intense, a real 3 spliffer.. Couldn't be happier right now and thinking about the chance to go see Charlton at Wembley again with my dad but in the facup this time ! Brings tears to my eyes.
  • Options
    So elated. And very pleased we stopped the dee dar derby that (seemingly) everyone wanted and thought was destined to happen.
    All of the team were heroes, especially Ben Hamer! Wilson is proving more than ever that he is a front runner for the POTY award.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    is the game at bramall deffo sat 8th at 3?
  • Options
    Church's goal was handball. Who the feck cares!

Cp swinging on the crossbar at the end. Quality. You gotta love the guy.
  • Options
    Brilliant result. Becoming a real footballing team now that hoof ball is at an end. Bring on United.
  • Options
    £180,000 tonight. 6th round winner £360'000. Plus both teams get live tv fee of £247,500.
  • Options
    Absolutely bursting with pride after the lads' performance tonight. On my way to the Kelham Island Tavern to attack the best part of a gallon !

What a great night
  • Options
    Anyone heard from the ex-England cricketer yet !
  • Options
    £180,000 tonight. 6th round winner £360'000. Plus both teams get live tv fee of £247,500.
  • Options
    Absolutely bursting with pride after the lads' performance tonight. On my way to the Kelham Island Tavern to attack the best part of a gallon !

What a great night
  • Options
    The tackle on Harriott in the last 15 mins should've been a straight red.

Wilson handed the bloke off in the face in the build up to the first goal. I repeat my observation above - who the feck cares!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Prize money £180k