Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shef Wed 1 CAFC 2 Post match comments

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Another good win for Sheffield United. Left it late against Colchester but they're starting to look like a decent league one outfit now. Clough has galvonised them and our players really are going to have to be prepared for a bloody hard game.
  • Options
    I am pleased to announce that my voice is now returning after the strain it took at Hillsborough on Monday. Phew!
  • Options

Another good win for Sheffield United. Left it late against Colchester but they're starting to look like a decent league one outfit now. Clough has galvonised them and our players really are going to have to be prepared for a bloody hard game.

Looks like it will be two improving teams. I think we should just shade it.
  • Options

They will come good.
  • Options
    The famous 'newspaper of record', The Times had this result in yesterday's paper: Sheffield United (sic) 1 Charlton Athletic 2 .. let's hope the fortune teller at News International has got this one correct