Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shef Wed 1 CAFC 2 Post match comments

Comments

• Options
    Last night was one of my top ten 'you had to be there moments' watching Charlton over the last 47 years. Poyet is the best youngster I have ever seen play for us bar none.
  • Options
    It's all been written so nothing more to add. Great night, great result from a great bunch of lads and management team. Just reward for those travelling fans who shared such a great evening with me not forgetting those who couldn't make it. Thank you to one and all, bring on the Blades LLL&BH COYR :0)
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMKklKm6LZ0

Sorry if already posted but highlights of last night game
  • Options
    Love for the first goal that it went Wilson, Poyet, Cousins, AA, Harriott. Four academy players involved in that goal. Beautiful.
  • Options
    Another great night in our wonderful clubs history.......bring on Bramell Lane!!
    What is that song.......what a difference a day (3) makes ;-)
    Poyet is immense for a young 'un must keep him and Cousins!
  • Options
    My swfc mate gracious in defeat on facebook:

Me: We used to get more than 24k at home to watch crappy teams like Wigan in the Prem!
    Don't usually care about attendances, but I was led to believe SWFC were such a MASSIVE club, and didn't expect such poor support! Commiserations, by the way.

Him: Well you wouldn't care much about attendances would you, being tinpot ten bob no marks? Looks like we weren't at the races in the first half but if we had played Kirkland in goal instead of the on loan keeper he would have probably stopped you handballing in your second goal. Its a shame we didn't get through but I suppose it averted a potential nightmare scenario in the next round..and much as it pains me to say this I am rooting for you in the next round. It will be good practice for you for next season.

LOL!!!

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Players and fans celebrations including Powell hanging on the bar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gR3syekPRA#t=248

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    A few familiar faces in the crowd there...
  • Options
    That really was a great save.
  • Options

Players and fans celebrations including Powell hanging on the bar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gR3syekPRA#t=248

My love for Chris Powell knows no boundaries.
  • Options
    It was Andy Hughes who carried us over the line1 Surprised nobody has mentioned that.
    Hughsey Hughsey
  • Options
    seth plum said:

It was Andy Hughes who carried us over the line1 Surprised nobody has mentioned that.
    Hughsey Hughsey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yP4OmmzcSY&feature=c4-overview&list=UU99akEsugT_s4tv_r2oxuOQ
  • Options
    @oohaahmortimer club announced there were 1,186 travelling addicks there last night.
  • Options

@oohaahmortimer club announced there were 1,186 travelling addicks there last night.

How tall were they?

• Options
    Blimers ! I look like Charlton's Delia Smith !!

" Where are you ? Let's be 'avin you !"
  • Options

Blimers ! I look like Charlton's Delia Smith !!

" Where are you ? Let's be 'avin you !"

Get off the computer and go and fix Mr F something nice for dinner then ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We were better in every way, on the pitch and in the stands.

Their home support was/is truly shocking; vocally anyway. Not a peep out of the bleeders until they scored. A few renditions of some song starting with "ole ole" (possibly the worst chant I've ever heard, Palace chants aside) but once Church handed us the lead again they were as quiet as QPR were at their gaff earlier in the season.

Love that we beat them, but United will give us a much tougher game. They must have a more inventive approach than some two-bob centre-half pinging aimless diagonals onto Wood's and Morrison's head.
  • Options
    you are a good lad Horny Super
  • Options

Congratulations and good luck at Sheffield United.

I remember playing Plymouth and Burnley in recent quarter finals (2003/06 and being quite nervous but we made it (with some luck)

Hope you get the trip to Wembley.

Cheers mate. If you could possibly arrange for us to have the 3 points when we play you in April, that would be very nice too :-)

By the way, you are honourably mentioned in the Operation Pig thread - feel the luuuurrrrve.
  • Options
    A truly awesome night - the youngsters were a credit to our club. CP's crossbar challenge was superb. Very proud of all involved - fans and players!
  • Options
    good turnout
  • Options
    the fearless youth will see us through
  • Options
    Who is that ?
  • Options
    Morro