Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Henderson signs 3 year deal (ed. from Pg 3) !

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    No coincidence we looked far more solid when he returned. My POTY.
  • Options
    One of the top 3 signings of the season for me
  • Options
    Addicted said:

One of the top 3 signings of the season for me

This!
    The spine of our side is now Henderson, Gomez, Ben Haim, Cousins, Buyens, Watt and Vetokele.
    For me, that's a big, big improvement on Hamer, Dervite, Morrison, Stephens, Cousins, Kermorgant and Sordell from 18 months back.
    Henderson, Gudmundsson and Watt are all excellent signings who are all signed up for another year or two.

Let's hope they finish the job of building a squad that's a real challenger this summer.
  • Options
    My PotY too.
  • Options
    And mine.
  • Options
    I'd already voted for JBG otherwise I would change my vote to Hendo after that penalty save! Ah well.
  • Options
    It surprises me how many games he's actually played. It felt like he missed about 25 games !
  • Options
    I eventually went for JBG, but will be happy for either Cousins or Henderson to win it.
  • Options
    Hendo for me
  • Options
    Amazing to think that we're 10th in the league and still considering a keeper for POtY. Shows just how brilliant he's been for us. Think the last time a keeper was POtY for us was Carson and we all know how that ended
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Amazing to think that we're 10th in the league and still considering a keeper for POtY. Shows just how brilliant he's been for us. Think the last time a keeper was POtY for us was Carson and we all know how that ended

I guess the recognition that we were absolute pony when he didn't play
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    wmcf123 said:

The strange thing is we didn't lose because of the keepers even thou none of the 3 stand ins are in Henderson's class. Pope made the biggest clanger in the Derby match, which we won, Marko used to get stuck on his line but didnt play too badly. Etheridge did two cracking saves at Watford even thou was also caught on his line for the second goal. The difference is the Team are so much more confident with Hendo in goal. So are the fans !

• Options

wmcf123 said:

The strange thing is we didn't lose because of the keepers even thou none of the 3 stand ins are in Henderson's class. Pope made the biggest clanger in the Derby match, which we won, Marko used to get stuck on his line but didnt play too badly. Etheridge did two cracking saves at Watford even thou was also caught on his line for the second goal. The difference is the Team are so much more confident with Hendo in goal. So are the fans !

Blackburn away- Pope
    Blackpool home- Pope x 2
    Norwich home- at least 1 that Dm should have done better with
    Brighton home- Etheridge ( I think )

It's a recipe for disaster when a defence doesn't trust a goalkeeper. And yes, i'm aware we didn't lose some of those above games