Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Derby post match views 2014/15

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2014
    We have the making of a very good team. Bit worried that we don't seem what to do with free kicks around the half way line.
    Not sure how the ref gives a pen and doesn't even book their player.
    Was Igor offside for the third?

Typical Charlton 3-1 up and Pope has a stigmata moment.
  • Options
    Delighted for George, too - hope it's just a minor knock...
  • Options
    Not used to this shit!

Need something to bring me back down... let's see whats on the box. Ah that'll do it "Some Scousers with jokes" Program dedicated to bin dippers and their legendary sense of humour, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

3 points against play off finalists, both strikers score and another cool penalty from Jonjo. Amazing.

Jonjo managed to take over Yoni's body. This team is really mixing it up this year...
  • Options
    Absolutely fantastic. First time seeing gomez, some player, wow.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Early days yet. Looks very very promising. COYR!!!!
  • Options
    Was not expecting that result. But 3 goals against derby.

Would never have predicted a win again Wigan and Derby. Keep it going boys.
  • Options
    vff said:

Fantastic result - Peeters could easily be sitting there with 3 straight wins.

Wonder if the 'Suicide Squad' who were predicting inevitable impending doom after the Welling defeat in a pre-season friendly will have anything to say about this?

Any chance you can keep your (exagerated and untrue) divisive comments like this to yourself and for once let everyone enjoy another great victory ?
    I think he makes a good point. Riga out!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Let's get two more players in and really give it a go.
  • Options

vff said:

Wonder if the 'Suicide Squad' who were predicting inevitable impending doom after the Welling defeat in a pre-season friendly will have anything to say about this?

Any chance you can keep your (exagerated and untrue) divisive comments like this to yourself and for once let everyone enjoy another great victory ?
    I think he makes a good point. Riga out!
    ffs
  • Options
    Can't wait for Saturday so I can see for myself exactly what Bob's creating.
  • Options
    Talksport want to hear from Charlton fans. Bloody hell. What. Is. Going. On...
  • Options
    Anyone got a link to the goals??

Ecstatic with this!
  • Options
    Come on you addicks (from Albufeira)

• Sponsored links:

• Options

vff said:

I enjoy the victory even more in the knowledge that some of the morons who were predicting doom and gloom after a meaningless pre-season friendly are being proved deliciously wrong.

I - and others - had to cop abuse from them when we told them they were being ridiculously premature, so now they can have some back.

I hope that is OK with you? Please let me know if its not, I'd hate to post anything that you didn't agree with.
    You can hold what opinion you like, don't really care about that. Untrue, rubbish terms like 'suicide squad' is one of the terms, I really dislike on Charlton Life. Using a victory to settle perceived old scores is unhelpful and incredibly divisive. The club needs to pull together and the crowing helps nothing. Also if there are a couple of reverses and that is used as a reason to say everything is flawed and falling apart.

I am going to say no more, I hope you don't either, so Charlton supporters can enjoy the victory and concentrate on the performances on the pitch
  • Options
    I could get used to this. Great to see Tucudean get on the scoresheet. At times, Gudmundsson looks prem quality although not sure he's a wide man. Would love to see us get a winger and a striker in and really go for it. Delighted.
  • Options
    \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

What a win, actually scoring goals at home, what is going on?
  • Options

Can't wait for Saturday so I can see for myself exactly what Bob's creating.

us too
  • Options
    Wonderful, c'mon RD - another winger, forward and a CM and I think we could really do something this year - great feeling
  • Options
    Man!! Wins against teams eyeing promotion. Good football. Goals. I could get used to this.
    Happy days (and nights!)
  • Options
    Did anyone else just watch sky sports news where they showed every game except ours?
  • Options
    Still on holiday, so I hope these aren't the only two home wins of the season.
  • Options
    Great win and a fantastic performance..