Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

and now in paris

Comments

• Options
    It's so infuriating I'm almost lost for words. It's fine to take offence, but where do people get the idea that they have the right to inflict this kind of revenge. What if everyone thought like that?
  • Options
    its on live leaks its disgusting
  • Options
    they are in full sas gear , unreal
  • Options
    dont think it wouldnt happen here 30 plus attacks have been stopped by Plod. Bluewater bombing/heading of Old Bill,chemical attack of water system on and on ---the fact that 35 have also died in Syria/Iraq and hundreds more want to go over should be fecking encouraged
  • Options

Kap10 said:

Mussies EXTREMISTS. Who would have guessed...........

Get about a bit though don't they?
    Yes - sadly
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Terrible news from Paris, But surely the Magazine was the number one target? firebombed 3 years ago.

In centre Of London Every street has a camera. How can a Car which two armed men get into, disappear in the centre of Paris?

This is an attack on all our freedoms.

Shocking day for everyone who believes in free speech.

Loving thoughts to Family and friends of this outrage.

• Options
    Religion of peace..
  • Options

RIP the people who got up for work this morning--kissed their loved ones good bye and were murdered by scum whose twisted fecking belief in a twisted interpretation of a religion made them shoot unarmed and defenceless people.

Well put and a really important distinction to make about the twisted few.

We look set to endure more of these attacks as the MO of these guys seems to have changed. No longer aiming for symbolic sites and high numbers but instead for targeted strikes at the fabric of free and democratic societies. Far scarier for the general public as it could potentially be anyone anywhere.

I just hope that there is no reaction against the Muslim community at large. I do fear we are approaching a reactionary phase.

My thoughts are with the souls and the families of the dead in Paris. RIP.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    My heart goes out to all that have lost their lives and their families.....innocent people massacred by cowards who think they are doing it for a religion called Islam.......what a load of boxxocks.......they are just cold blooded murderers who have no place on this earth.....I hope they are caught and placed in jail for life ...fed on basic rations, no TV's, no freedom, no radios, NOTHING.......killing them would be what they want.....take away the martyrdom......give them hard labour as above until they drop dead in old age......don't give them what they want!!! Scum!!

• Options

The enemy within. How on earth do you combat that.

We can make it safer for the the next generation by immediately stoping all state funding of religious schools. It should be illegal for any religious practice to take place in any school that receives a penny of state funding. Also, a new subject encompassing the enlightenment movement in europe, the removal of religious tyranny, the recognition of man's freedom of thought and the development of basic human rights should be compulsorily taught to every child for at least 3 or 4 hours every week in any school that receives a penny in state funding.

It is my impression that this subject is hardly covered anymore in the school curriculem.

If the next generation appreciate how important the enlightenment movement was to the development of the free world and the rights all those living in the free world have today (including those who want to observe their own peaceful religious traditions) the UK in 20 30 years will be a much less fertile place for the re-emergence of religious violence and intolerance.
    Agreed. Especially when you read articles like this. Makes you despair.

http://ynaija.com/muslim-who-raped-13-year-old-girl-is-not-jailed-because-his-religion-doesnt-teach-him-that-sex-with-a-child-is-wrong-pictured/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And all our politicians do is to "condemn". Still, more than any Muslim Council seem to do - unless I've missed it.
  • Options
    Sick twisted fucks. How can you behave like that? No matter how much I hated a person I couldn't gun them down when they were pleading for their lives, let alone a stranger who has no baring on your life.

It is right that 99% of muslims are nice and cause us no harm, but how many of these attacks are going to keep happening? How are this select group of muslims so twisted?
  • Options

Also, a new subject encompassing the enlightenment movement in europe, the removal of religious tyranny, the recognition of man's freedom of thought and the development of basic human rights should be compulsorily taught to every child for at least 3 or 4 hours every week in any school that receives a penny in state funding.

Since the Trojan Horse case, this is already beginning to happen, to some extent. Schools have to show how they are making students aware of British values and our democratic tradition. Three or four hours a week is totally excessive given the pressure on the timetable (also I wouldn't want to be the one to come up with 150 hours of lessons on the enlightenment) - History only gets an hour a week in most schools, but there are other ways of getting it across within the curriculum and that will increasingly happen.
  • Options
    Absolutely awful news, and these savages are getting closer all the time. RIP to all those poor souls.
  • Options
    They're not getting closer, they're here already. London bombings ? Lee Rigby ?
  • Options

And all our politicians do is to "condemn". Still, more than any Muslim Council seem to do - unless I've missed it.

You've missed it.

I have many Muslim friends, I hear stories all the time about services they've had in memory of those that have died at the hands of extremists they are also regularly told the embarrassing and disgusting behaviour of these extremists is wrong and to report back to the mosque council or local police if they hear of any wrong teachings or if they are approached by any of them. They hate this their friends and families are tormented and tortured because of the association to Islam.
  • Options

Disgusting RIP to those dead, thoughts with families and friends.

Isis need to be stopped somehow, extremism should somehow be outlawed before the violence, all extremist teachings from Islam, Christianity and everything else including racist extremists groups should be reported and examples made of before people go to this length.

Please do not turn this into another attack on Muslims, 99% of Muslims are good decent people and they want this to stop as much as the rest of us.

Would not go with 99% myslef

Muslims represent only 4.7 per cent of the population in England and Wales, according to the most recent Census, yet one in seven prisoners (14 per cent) in England and Wales is a Muslim, according to the statistics.

In some jails the proportion of Islamic inmates is more than one-third, and in Whitemoor, a Category A prison in Cambridgeshire, it is as high as 43 per cent.

The Muslim prison population has increased from 5,502 (7.7 per cent) in 2002 to 11,729 in 2013 (14 per cent) and is set to continue rising rapidly because of the large numbers of Muslim teenagers in youth jails.
  • Options

1) try not to invade countries like Iraq no matter how provocative the dictator is! Fortunately Putin talked Obama out of doing same with Syria else the mess would be a lot bigger
    2) behave yourselves on the international front
    3) come up with solutions for this century for health, wealth and international affairs
    4) get your intelligence right and know your "enemy within"
    5) arm your allies in the area up to the teeth

Europe has been divided on its approach but events like this will galvanise people into action. Unfortunately that might provoke a reaction and there's a chance of a very messy war across wherever?

And, as posted above this will have an impact on forthcoming elections - in France and perhaps with us?

We live in interesting times!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

We can make it safer for the the next generation by immediately stoping all state funding of religious schools. It should be illegal for any religious practice to take place in any school that receives a penny of state funding. Also, a new subject encompassing the enlightenment movement in europe, the removal of religious tyranny, the recognition of man's freedom of thought and the development of basic human rights should be compulsorily taught to every child for at least 3 or 4 hours every week in any school that receives a penny in state funding.

It is my impression that this subject is hardly covered anymore in the school curriculem.

If the next generation appreciate how important the enlightenment movement was to the development of the free world and the rights all those living in the free world have today (including those who want to observe their own peaceful religious traditions) the UK in 20 30 years will be a much less fertile place for the re-emergence of religious violence and intolerance.
    I think you're onto something with that.

• Options
    People who think that nothing in the Qur'an encourages this are burying their heads in the sand. It is written in there, plain to see.

"The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement".

That verse is actually quite tame in comparison to others
  • Options
    Leuth said:

People who think that nothing in the Qur'an encourages this are burying their heads in the sand. It is written in there, plain to see.

"The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement".

That verse is actually quite tame in comparison to others

yeah and the bible has plenty similar
    Any examples?
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Please remember that the vast, vast majority of victims of Islamic fundamentalism in 2014, have themselves been Muslim.

Makes it even worse then that the so called moderate Islam stills does nothing to look after its own

• Options
    edited January 2015
    point being that some loons actually are taking it literally ----one % ? thats 40,000 in France aprox 25,000 in the Uk ---only 1 % ????? still a fecking huge amount of scum
  • Options

Huskaris said:

Please remember that the vast, vast majority of victims of Islamic fundamentalism in 2014, have themselves been Muslim.

Makes it even worse then that the so called moderate Islam stills does nothing to look after its own

Serious question - what do you want them to do?
  • Options
    We have been traveling in and out of major European cities over the last 4 weeks, the most shocking thing for me was how freely i could drive a Van/luton Lorry from here through all these cities without any checks on who i am or what i am carrying, it wasnt until i returned to the uk was any checks carried out, if these people wish to do these attacks they can quite freely all the time you can pass through europe without being checked
  • Options

Disgusting RIP to those dead, thoughts with families and friends.

Isis need to be stopped somehow, extremism should somehow be outlawed before the violence, all extremist teachings from Islam, Christianity and everything else including racist extremists groups should be reported and examples made of before people go to this length.

Please do not turn this into another attack on Muslims, 99% of Muslims are good decent people and they want this to stop as much as the rest of us.

How can you not blame this on Muslims when it is Muslims who have carried out ANOTHER attack on 'infidels' and let's face it, there'll be another one soon.