Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Women's World Cup

Comments

• Options
    There's the second! 15th minute.
  • Options
    2-0, as above it could be much more, the finishing from Germany seems pretty poor giving they're one of the best teams in the world.
  • Options
    4-0 after half an hour, one of the German players has a hat trick already.
  • Options
    4-0
  • Options
    Well that was like taking candy from a baby. Only wish i had backed 10 goals
  • Options
    Number 20 for Germany is tidy!
  • Options

What odds did you get?
  • Options
    WS_Addick said:

What odds did you get?
    10-11
  • Options
    Wow - apparently Ivory Coast have a chance of qualifying for the next round because Thailand in their group are possibly even worse than them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    5-0 is not a true reflection of the 1st half.
    I thought Germany had 16 chances ?
    Pop missed 5 at least.
    There's two ways to mark at the back:
    woman marking or Zonal marking.
    Ivory coast have found another way ? No marking.
    To be fair their game thou, and could have nicked a couple of goals their selves
    on the counter.
  • Options
    Womens football is dreadful, although it may improve if they wore tighter shorts...

They should stick to beach volleyball (although this should be only for 7/10 and better).
  • Options
    6-0, two Germsn players have scored hat tricks. Germany's sixth was a defensive nightmare from IC but a lovely finish from Mittag.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    This Ivory Coast team are the female equivalent of that Zaire team from the 70s that kept booting that free kick down the other of the pitch.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Commentator has literally just said she doesn't think the Ivory Coast players "understand the concept of offside".

I know, it was like watching, well, er, women's football
  • Options

This Ivory Coast team are the female equivalent of that Zaire team from the 70s that kept booting that free kick down the other of the pitch.

It's actually dangerous, their tackles are absolutely shocking and if Germany get out of this game without a serious injury it'll be a miracle.
  • Options
    7-0 this does Women's football no good at all.
  • Options
    I'm trying figure out if Ivory coast are so bad that they mistime every challenge or if they are just thugs?
  • Options
    8 lol
  • Options

I'm trying figure out if Ivory coast are so bad that they mistime every challenge or if they are just thugs?

I can't believe they actually QUALIFIED for this tournament- imagine the teams that failed to make it !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Number 22 for IC looks about 50
  • Options
    I haven't seen a game this one sided since the man's team played Brazil
  • Options
    The plastic pitch is horrible. Any misplaced pass and it rolls so quickly out of play.
  • Options
    and that's Ten . Ivory coast are a Joke
  • Options

The plastic pitch is horrible. Any misplaced pass and it rolls so quickly out of play.

All the talk has been that the artificial turf plays slower than real grass.
  • Options

All the talk has been that the artificial turf plays slower than real grass.
    definitely not on this particular pitch.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

I can't believe they actually QUALIFIED for this tournament- imagine the teams that failed to make it !
    They wouldn't have done if African teams weren't guaranteed a couple of places. It wasn't so different in the men's game back in the day but there is definitely an argument this should be a 16 team tournament.

• Options

se9addick said:

They wouldn't have done if African teams weren't guaranteed a couple of places. It wasn't so different in the men's game back in the day but there is definitely an argument this should be a 16 team tournament.

Yeah I can't imagine this really does much for the women's game, it seems like the equivalent of letting Millwall into the Champions League just to expand the tournament.
  • Options

Womens football is dreadful, although it may improve if they wore tighter shorts...

They should stick to beach volleyball (although this should be only for 7/10 and better).

How does this not have 10 abuse flags yet?