Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Traffic chaos in Kent

Comments

• Options
    Vincenzo, you never answered the point raised above re blockage of access to the major emergency hospital caused by the protestor on the bridge, I would be very interested to see how you can explain the difference between your views on people suggesting snipers and the possible death of normal people caused by the action of the protestor? 
    Simple. I don’t support his actions either, only his aims. I don’t believe the psychos on here are worried about people’s lives either. Inconvenience is enough.
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:
    It’s a massive pain for everyone that will probably achieve nothing. I’m just shocked how little it takes for people to come out as psychopaths. Shoot him! Let me die! Jesus, listen to yourselves.
    What do you do for a living? Something in the public sector?
    Wtf has my living got to do with anything? Is there a job that makes it acceptable to want people shot?
  • Options
    The fact is until there is a decent deterrent in place these things will continue to happen.
  • Options
    The fact is until there is a decent deterrent in place these things will continue to happen.

• Options
    I left Walthamstow two and a half hours ago heading to Greenhithe, still on the A13
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    20 mins A13 to A206. Not bad at all considering. 
  • Options
    buckshee said:
    I left Walthamstow two and a half hours ago heading to Greenhithe, still on the A13
    I’m sure Morgan Trowland is very sorry to hear this……but basically couldn’t give a fuck. I suggest you find out where he lives and book a skip across his drive, whilst his car is up there for a few weeks. 
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Vincenzo said:
    Vincenzo said:
    It’s a massive pain for everyone that will probably achieve nothing. I’m just shocked how little it takes for people to come out as psychopaths. Shoot him! Let me die! Jesus, listen to yourselves.
    Wtf has my living got to do with anything? Is there a job that makes it acceptable to want people shot?

Sniper?

Edit - Off_It got there first.

• Options
    Where's a lightning storm when you fucking need one? Those tossers added 4 hrs on my day. Started work at 4am and didn't get back in the yard until 6pm. I'm glad he's posted a video of his face, so if I ever have the pleasure of meeting him, I'll happily punch him in the windpipe 
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:
    Writes books about left wing football teams, so I guess closing the bridge shouldn’t have too much effect on his work.
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:
    He draws winkles on the back of doors in public conveniences. 
    What do you do?
  • Options
    It's only a matter of time before one of these eco warrior twunts gets a bloody good hiding. 
    The annoying thing is that whoever resorts to thumping one of them will almost certainly go to prison while the idiots doing this will not.
    You can't go around thumping people just because you don't agree with what they're doing. There'd be anarchy if you could. It's important to protect people's right to protest. These particular protesters have, I assume, gone beyond the bounds of the law and could we'll go to prison.
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:
    Vincenzo said:
    Quite a lot actually.

If you had a job where if you don't work, you don't get paid and so can't put food on the table for your family and pay the rent/mortgage I suspect you would have a very different point of view.

So, for example, if the Amazon delivery driver can't deliver his parcels, he doesn't get paid; if the black cab driver or Uber driver can't pick up fares, he doesn't get paid; if a tradesman can't get to a job, he doesn't get paid,; if someone on a zero hours contract can't get to work, he doesn't get paid. And so on.

It's easy to side with these morons when your livelihood isn't at stake and you know your money will be in the bank at the end of the month come what may. And in my experience so many people who side with these morons do work in the public sector.

Hear hear.

A lot different if you're a civil servant & you cant get to work because the roads are all snarled up. You just ring in & say "sorry boss, can't make it today" and go back home & have the day off. Like all those who had months off on furlough. No skin off their nose they couldn't work. 

But for a lot of people if they cant get to work they don't get paid. Oh, surprise surprise the activist works in a lovely cosy building & probably got paid for being "off sick" today. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cloudworm said:
    It's only a matter of time before one of these eco warrior twunts gets a bloody good hiding. 
    The annoying thing is that whoever resorts to thumping one of them will almost certainly go to prison while the idiots doing this will not.
    You can't go around thumping people just because you don't agree with what they're doing. There'd be anarchy if you could. It's important to protect people's right to protest. These particular protesters have, I assume, gone beyond the bounds of the law and could we'll go to prison.
    There were protests in Central London over the weekend. An Aston Martin dealership had paint thrown all over their showroom windows.

That had nothing to do with climate change. Just envy. Not a good trait. 
  • Options
    Cloudworm said:
    It’s not just because that though is it? It’s because people’s lives are being severely disrupted and people are having their precious time wasted.
  • Options
    Still shut because of the protestors. 
  • Options
    Cloudworm said:
    There were protests in Central London over the weekend. An Aston Martin dealership had paint thrown all over their showroom windows.

That had nothing to do with climate change. Just envy. Not a good trait. 
    They have been up there every day this month popping up all over the place and glueing themselves to the road and don't think it will be stopping any time soon. Wahoo.

Just been notified they are currently sitting in the road by Barons Court.
  • Options
    Still shut because of the protestors. 
    absolute madness, when the prick finally comes down he'll probably get a £50 fine and be blocking another road 24 hours later
  • Options
    Can we not borrow a couple of the gun turrets we installed at the Irish border and English Channel as they don't seem to be working effectively there?
  • Options
    What this highlights is the shockingly poor state of our transport infrastructure. That closing a single road, in one direction, leads to absolute chaos, with people's livelihoods and even lives been put at risk.

There's bridges to the west of central London that have been closed for years for repairs, and not a single life has been put at risk, and there's not been a single call to start executing people. One bridge to the east of London is closed and we're plunged into the purge apparently.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    What this highlights is the shockingly poor state of our transport infrastructure. That closing a single road, in one direction, leads to absolute chaos, with people's livelihoods and even lives been put at risk.

There's bridges to the west of central London that have been closed for years for repairs, and not a single life has been put at risk, and there's not been a single call to start executing people. One bridge to the east of London is closed and we're plunged into the purge apparently.
    There is a bit of a difference here though. That will be hammersmith Bridge you are talking about. Putney and Chiswick either side are the options you take when heading that way to cross the river.

What other options do you have when the Dartford bridge is closed? Blackwall is the next one along or the ferry so your first point is correct but the same people will be protesting about the Silvertown tunnel.