Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match boycott next home match v Sheff Wed

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2015

Sadly I feel that this could be the case as I believe there is a massive split in the fanbases's attitudes, for instance didn't a few people on here say that they were shouted down by a majority of fans when they tried asking Katrien some difficult questions at a VIP meeting last season? That to me says that we have a few fans who are just prepared to grin and bear it.

Yes, after I asked a few searching questions, regarding Chris Powell and the selection of players, backed up by quotes from Powell and Dyer. I was told to "give it a rest, as I'd said enough," by some supporters, who wanted to get back to the less meaningful items, such as the colour of our socks.

I understand this, because it made Meire and some of the audience uncomfortable. However, it was the only opportunity to ask, as she had shut down other avenues.
  • Options
    I love the elton john flashlight phone suggestion. Instead of singing candle in the wind. We can sing pissing in the wind. Because that's what it feels like with roly.
    Or take photos with flash on all the same time. Not good if you suffer with epilepsy.
  • Options

Just putting this idea out there

Now that it will be getting dark towards the end of the matches, at a certain minute everyone gets the phones out and turns there torch on as a way of making ourselves seen and noticed. It won't seem much on its own but if a message can be put across on social media so everyone knows what its about it could be effective.

This has got to be the most ridiculous post on this thread.
    Can we wave them in an "Elton John concert" manner?
    'Wankers in the wind'
  • Options
    I've skipped a few pages in this thread. I get that we want to take action but not sure what I should do. Boycott Sheffield Wednesday? Protest outside? Stay for five minutes and walk out? Arrive 15 minutes late? (Won't I meet the people leaving?) Boycott Ipswich? Piss in the wind? Wave like I'm at an Elton John Concert? If everyone boycotts the Sheffield Wednesday game who is going to pass the 17' flag around the empty seats?
    Let's hope the the Trust can sort this out on Thursday. In the meantime I'll be up at Middlesborough. Can someone there tell me what I've got to do?