Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Middlesborough v Charlton (Fraeye's First in Charge, officially) post-match views 2015/16

Comments

• Options

If you're reading RD & KM. Listen to this!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6QnK0yql8s

I think you may something a little heavier than that..............
    If you 'click' on the image it has a little message......

• Options

Don't waste brilliant music on those two
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Katrien Merde out. Duchatelet to be sectioned. Robyn the mascot next in line for manager's job!
  • Options
    Be prepared for Pinocchio katriene to announce on Monday that she has seen so much promise in today's performance that she is appointing carol on a full time basis
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    I cant believe after just 2 points out of 27 that we aren't bottom. Goal difference is starting to be a problem. Big game tues & then a MASSIVE game next sat. Something mad in me thinks we will get something next sat , but whatever happens at least we then have an international break to sort things out......hopefully by then we would have brought in the right man & HIS team & the recovery can start
  • Options

I cant believe after just 2 points out of 27 that we aren't bottom. Goal difference is starting to be a problem

We have the worst GD in the league now.
  • Options
    Totally, totally predictable. The only (slight) surprise is that it was only 3. What a sad indictment of our club.
  • Options
    Didn't go, but would like to know what having 20% possession actually looked like from anyone that did?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I had a nice day in Whitstable today. Sun was shining, fish n chips on the beach. All of a sudden, there's more to life than Charlton. The only surprise today was that we didn't ship more than 3 goals.
  • Options
    To be honest. I expected nothing less
  • Options
    The rate we are going at we won't even make double figures in possession.
  • Options

I cant believe after just 2 points out of 27 that we aren't bottom. Goal difference is starting to be a problem.

2 from 30.
  • Options
    Shocking, KM and RD really haven't got a clue , it's getting worse week by week .
    Needs proper sorting not some interim manager who for me couldn't run a bath , we need a manager with his own backroom staff who is gonna change things ie kick some arses .
    Absolutely gutted with Wots happening .
  • Options
    Expected nothing less. No goals in 4 games. Only scored 1 goal in the first half all season.

Still ruined my Saturday though.
  • Options

Didn't go, but would like to know what having 20% possession actually looked like from anyone that did?

I wasn't there, but I don't think I've ever seen anything like the match thread posts from RM & SP. It's wave after wave of Boro.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2015

Interim coach's post interview on OS pretty depressing by any standards.

"After the first goal we had some difficulties"

No shit Sherlock.

also Fraeye reckons we competed with Boro until the 60th min. Joke
  • Options
    Not into stats normally but today's are an utter embarrassment.

Not sure when we will bottom out but do have a feeling we can sink way lower. Maybe when/if we do start turning it around it could be too late.

Not confident of a goal before Christmas let alone a point.

• Options

“It is not the result we wanted but for 60 minutes we competed with Middlesbrough."

Enough said. Commentary, reports and in-play stats I've never seen more one sided traffic in a Championship game. I really haven't. That wasn't competing, that was plant the bus and hope for the best, any old non entity coach could have told them to do the same.

No we bloody didn't based on the commentary ...they were all over us
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Don't waste brilliant music on those two
    'Are you made of stone' is much more appropriate.
  • Options
    27% possession - No excuses for that at all - We were playing boro not fecking Barcelona - Boro are a good side but to give 73% possession to another championship side shows how bad we are now.
    Roland really is a idiot , we need a manager who understands our club and the league we play in fast. League one here we come ....again!