Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

You know you're getting old when.

Comments

• Options
    When your father-in-law looks you up and down and says " those clothes are too young for you".
    What the....
  • Options
    When you see someone in winter not wearing any socks and it makes YOU feel cold 
    Taking my dog out at 7am with a thick coat on and someone walks the other way with shorts on..........bbrrrr
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    When you see someone in winter not wearing any socks and it makes YOU feel cold 
    Taking my dog out at 7am with a thick coat on and someone walks the other way with shorts on..........bbrrrr
    Does your dog look cute in his thick coat?
    He is lucky, he has his own thick coat  :)
  • Options
    When you can’t remember the last time you watched TV without the subtitles on
    When you can’t read the subtitles and have to have the voice commentary on as well
  • Options
    I have to watch most programmes with subtitles, especially anything American. 
  • Options
    When you think watching Tom & Jerry is for kids. 
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    When you think watching Tom & Jerry is for kids. 
    Whhaat!  :o
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When you realise that you need to introduce more Fibre into your Diet .
  • Options
    fadgadget said:
    When you realise that you need to introduce more Fibre into your Diet .
    This......in piles
  • Options
    I have to watch most programmes with subtitles, especially anything American. 
    That's a relief. So often I don't understand what they're saying. I've never dreamed of succumbing to subtitles for watching English language films alone though. I often have them on for my wife.
  • Options
    fadgadget said:
    When you start to struggle opening a bloody crisp packet , give up and go for the Scissors .
    Plain or crinkly ones?
  • Options
    Another birthday ticks round today and although my mind is saying let's have a big day with beautiful people, my body is asking for fish and chips with a bottle of beer.
  • Options
    Another birthday ticks round today and although my mind is saying let's have a big day with beautiful people, my body is asking for fish and chips with a bottle of beer.

Mine too - Happy birthday to us!
    I've just been wrestling with a bag of ground coffee and resorted to scissors, and now i just want to go back to bed.

• Options
    Have a good day Idle 👍.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Stig said:
    When there's a poor connection on an online meeting and nobody gets your Norman Collier reference.
    At my team meeting this morning, I reported that I had another meeting booked for later in the day with a guy called Stephen Lewis. Just to amuse myself I carried on "...who of course used to play Blakey". No one else was amused. After a long and painful silence my boss came to the rescue with, "I used to watch that with my grandparents".  I really ought to have known better.  
    Stephen Lewis used to live in Westcombe Park Road SE3, near The Standard. (I know no one cares).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:
    Stig said:
    When there's a poor connection on an online meeting and nobody gets your Norman Collier reference.
    At my team meeting this morning, I reported that I had another meeting booked for later in the day with a guy called Stephen Lewis. Just to amuse myself I carried on "...who of course used to play Blakey". No one else was amused. After a long and painful silence my boss came to the rescue with, "I used to watch that with my grandparents".  I really ought to have known better.  
    Stephen Lewis used to live in Westcombe Park Road SE3, near The Standard. (I know no one cares).
    Pretty sure his Kids went to Henwick School .
  • Options
    I had one a couple of weeks ago, I went with the bottle of beer option. 
    Far more enjoyable than the faux happiness of celebrating your life tick down.
    Happy Birthday.  
  • Options
    fadgadget said:
    When you start to struggle opening a bloody crisp packet , give up and go for the Scissors .
    When you’re too bloody minded to go for the scissors from the start instead of trying to open the packet without them and end up ripping the bag open and spilling the contents everywhere.
  • Options
    When you realise there are only 4 members of the 1966 World Cup winning side alive.
  • Options
    Young Kevin Lisbie is 42.
  • Options
    Just a matter of time before he comes good?
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Just a matter of time before he comes good?
    Is he joining Sheffield Utd?
  • Options
    Up 4 times for a pee last night. :/
  • Options
    For the first time since childhood you start wearing a vest under your top