Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The return of the Yann?

Comments

• He has just signed for Reading.

SIGNING: Yann Kermorgant pens deal which keeps him @ReadingFC until the summer of 2017.
  • Will be putting my mortgage on him scoring against us
  • confirmed signed for Reading tonight

BOLLOCKS!
    No its true....honest!!! LOL
  • Loup086 said:

He has just signed for Reading.

SIGNING: Yann Kermorgant pens deal which keeps him @ReadingFC until the summer of 2017.

good deal for a player that age!
  • edited January 2016

Actually why am I worried? We got the "Perfect Replacment" still on our books

Quite possibly the most pointless signing since the Belgians have been in town. 2 mins of football (although 2 mins in which we didnt concede a goal)

• Actually why am I worried? We got the "Perfect Replacment" still on our books

Quite possibly the most pointless signing since the Belgians have been in town. 2 mins of football (although 2 mins in which we didnt concede a goal)

Probably would have if he played in defence !
  • I live 12 miles from Reading. Sorely tempted to go along just to see him play again.

Against us doesn't count - I can't want him to do well when we're on the receiving end.
  • I'm sure there is a very good plan B

• Yann & Vydra will be one of the best partnerships this league has at this moment in time.

We could have made something similar with Yann & Watt.

Instead we have Reza, PP, Makienok.. God.

Strong signing. Getting on a bit, but being omnipotent he should still be able to cover every blade of grass. Has a track record of bringing things back from the dead as well. Could be the inspirational leader we've been looking for.

You'll get crucified on here for saying that.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2016

Honestly, makes my blood boil when I think about the day I saw we had sold him.

Who, in their right mind, would take over a football club then almost immediately decide to sell/give away their talisman and then go out and buy PP for more money ? - i mean, what sane person would do that? The guy is just a megalomaniac/fruitcake nutter.
    The logic was Kermorgant's value would depreciate, due to his age and Polish Pete's would increase, due to his age & being a talent.

The failure of course, as with the majority of their signings, is that they obviously do not watch the players live and do not take into account their suitability for playing in The Championship.

Nor do they take into account lack of game time, injuries etc.

The plan could work, "up to a point", if it was run by competents.

Unfortunatley, it has been proven, from the top, that the club is now being run by incompetents.

(you have to remember that RD wants to make money or break even and doesn't care too much about results).
  • Yann has just signed for Reading on permanent deal

Thanks Col

No fucking way how did that happen
  • Sponsored links:

• Just shows how arrogant and clueless our Belgians are.

He gets 2 or 3 years older than when he was "too old" for us - and his value goes up £100K !

Taxi for Katrien before long - mark my words.

To be fair to Katrien I very much doubt that she wasn't getting advice on the playing side of things then and now. Who of course is a mystery but I wouldn't mind betting it was Charlie Chuckles.

• B-but why is the Yann gone?
  • Glad I read that. Gives me closure. We are not even Yann's favourite ex any more.

I'm glad we didn't get to see him returning in decline.

Will always love the man (in an appropriate respectful manly sort of way of course) and he is a legend who I will stand to applaud every time he returns. In years to come I will tell my grandchildren (if they give more of a fuck about football than my sons do) about his exploits. Long will I cherish my favourite photo of him and Solly with beret at the after presentation walk round.

Now can we please fucking well move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Missed a sitter today
  • Swisdom said:

He really wanted to come back.

Bournemouth said he could choose where he went and weren't fussed about the fee now.

Sadly our chief negotiator is both rude and hugely inept and fucked it up. Again.

Source - as close as it gets

That's infuriating. We may as well have a sack of hammers sat in the CEO's chair. To be honest, we moan about missing out on Yann and chucking a 4.5 year contract at a 29 year old but it's a wonder we manage to bring any players through the door at all given who does the negotiating. She's basically just a carriage clock with a face glued on really, isn't she?
  • Missed a sitter for Reading today.