Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The return of the Yann?

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016

Nicholas said:

Nicholas said:

I'd list Reza in there too... I got laughed at for saying he'd be our top Goalscorer this season but he's there at the moment

He's the sort that takes the chances he gets as well, the only time I remember him being wasteful was against Leeds (?) when he missed an opportunity and then tried the spectaculer a few times to try and atone

Your having a laugh Reza is awful.
    Open your eyes and look at the goals he's scored... He's a poacher with each and everyone that he's got, he aint going to be the type to go on a mazy run and finish in the box making the crowd go: Oooohhhhh I need tissues!!

- Dagenham ... Clear on Goal and chipped the 'keeper
    - Sheffield Wednesday ... Sense to run and pass the ball into the net.
    - Brighton ... Again, in the right place in the right time in the penalty area to strike home
    - Colchester ... Header

Bet your the type that yells Shooooot every time a player gets within 30-yards of goal, thinking they're going to see the net ripple every time!!
    Your nuts. His all round play is cack. don't try and make his goals sound better then what they were he is pony.
    He's a Striker... His job is to score goals... He's scoring!!

Genuine question, what else do you want him to do that he isnt doing at the moment?
    Personally, I'd quite like him to stay on his feet, without falling over, or charging at the opposition players and barging into them, like some sort of loon.

If he could manage that, then he might even start to play a bit of football.
  • Options
    So now they have grabban and afobe, with wilson to return from injury. Plus gradel who is out at the minute. What we would give for any 1 of these, or just half of one of them
  • Options
    You can see Yan coming in on loan just to try and appease the customers
  • Options
    http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/14196524.AFC_Bournemouth__Lewis_Grabban_rejoins_Cherries_from_Norwich_in___7million_deal/

So Grabban has definitely re-joined Bournemouth.

Yann's time there must surely be up now. Will the loonies running the club try one last throw of the dice to placate us by re-signing him?
  • Options
    As dead in the water as it always was this, just one from the Club to make us look interested in good experienced players, and it's dead because Yann is worth ££ that we aren't willing to pay.. Club's hunting promotion are prepared to pay to have him on loan for the season.

One of our most impressive players in a long while, he's built for the English game (lower league until he gets time in EPL).
  • Options

As dead in the water as it always was this, just one from the Club to make us look interested in good experienced players, and it's dead because Yann is worth ££ that we aren't willing to pay.. Club's hunting promotion are prepared to pay to have him on loan for the season.

One of our most impressive players in a long while, he's built for the English game (lower league until he gets time in EPL).

Too late
  • Options
    Ain't he arrived yet !!!???
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LuckyReds said:

Still one of my favourite players of the last few years I think, along with Jacko. (Solly goes without saying, being one of our own.)

I can see how he would stand out in the last few years. Do you think Bournemouth might accept a loan if we include Vaz Te going the other way. Or alternatively if we promised Vaz Te would never play for Bournemouth?
  • Options

Do you think Bournemouth might accept a loan if we include Vaz Te going the other way. Or alternatively if we promised Vaz Te would never play for Bournemouth?

no, I'm hearing Bournemouth are insistent on Polish Pete being involved in any swap for Yann
    Would it help if we chucked in a CEO for free?
  • Options
    he will not come to us due to a certain person calling him a money grabber
  • Options
    He will get a better deal else where, so why come to the worst team in the league from any division.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Not me I said he was a

dirty no good mysteriously game before extension clause triggered, injured no good bstd

Not a money grabber must've been someone else
  • Options
    Swap Watt for Yann?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Not me I said he was a

dirty no good mysteriously game before extension clause triggered, injured no good bstd

Not a money grabber must've been someone else

It's normally the clubs that won't play players, when they would trigger a Contract extension, not the other way round.

Kermo had nothing to gain for refusing to play because HE Wanted A contract Extension. If you heard he didn't want to play,could it be because he had a knock, and didn't feel valued ?

Can anyone on CL explain it to me if i have the wrong end of the stick regarding Extentions.
  • Options
    I believe it would have triggered an extension on his existing terms, but he (quite rightly in my book) wanted a pay rise, which CP had pretty much promised him as soon as there was money available...
  • Options
    But RD told CP to get rid of him, because he had better options for us...that worked out well, didn't it?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
  • Options
    yan will not come back to charlton because we did not want him to stay on shit money when other clubs are paying more
  • Options

Do you think Bournemouth might accept a loan if we include Vaz Te going the other way. Or alternatively if we promised Vaz Te would never play for Bournemouth?

no, I'm hearing Bournemouth are insistent on Polish Pete being involved in any swap for Yann
    Is polish Pete the most ridiculous signing of the rd reign? And there have been a few!
  • Options
    drewman said:

Is polish Pete the most ridiculous signing of the rd reign? And there have been a few!
    No, think Anil koc was closest to shit :)
  • Options
    drewman said:

You're better off asking who's the least ridiculous!