Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The return of the Yann?

Comments

• Davo55 said:

confirmed signed for Reading tonight

Fuck. The end of a dream.
    Don't be sad Davo. Give it another couple of years and he might be up for dropping down to Div 1.

#silverlinings
  • Best wishes Yann! A true Charlton legend, look forward to seeing you play against us at the Valley on 27th Feb'.
    Shame we lost you to AFC Bournemouth, however after the ghastly way they treated Chris Powell
    I'm sure you had no qualms in finding a new and professionally run club.
    You've made the right decision in joining Reading as we are a shambles and the club is run by people with no
    knowledge of the English game. Will be good to see you bang in a few more goals thanks for the memories!!
  • Honestly, makes my blood boil when I think about the day I saw we had sold him.

I know mate, I know.
  • Total bolox
  • Honestly, makes my blood boil when I think about the day I saw we had sold him.

One of the first things RD 'achieved' as well. At least he started as he meant to go on :-(
  • edited January 2016
  • Actually why am I worried? We got the "Perfect Replacment" still on our books

Which boyband is he in?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2016

Honestly, makes my blood boil when I think about the day I saw we had sold him.

Who, in their right mind, would take over a football club then almost immediately decide to sell/give away their talisman and then go out and buy PP for more money ? - i mean, what sane person would do that? The guy is just a megalomaniac/fruitcake nutter.
    I swear he sold Yann to wind us all up otherwise it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

The guy is an absolute mentalist!
  • So Yann and Vydra up front. Decent.
  • Haha, everybody's hoping he'll be a future coach now. See you later Yann.
  • confirmed signed for Reading tonight

BOLLOCKS!
  • Good luck Yann. You will always be a legend in my eyes.
  • I'd imagine the sell Yann decision originated from a certain Monsieur Fraeye
  • Beyond gutted that we missed out again. Its embarrassing that we're unable to pay 500k for someone that would undoubtedly have a big say in us staying up.
  • Sponsored links:

• You've got so much to answer for, Mr D.

Distraught of Glasgow.
  • Such a consistent player. Consistently brilliant.
  • Experienced Championship manager brings in experienced Championship striker shock....RD is laughing at Reading's stupidity.
  • I have been quite upbeat considering i went to Hull on Saturday,
    but seeing that picture of Yann the moody Frenchman, have made me feel all melancholy.
    My son felt it was best that he didn't come back in case it tarnishes the memory. When will we have some light at the end of our tunnel.
  • edited January 2016
    /
  • Oakster said:

I'd imagine the sell Yann decision originated from a certain Monsieur Fraeye

You mean the same guy who masterminded our survival that season? Ah well, you can't win them all...
  • I think even when Yann's retired we'll all be praying for Charlton to re-sign him :wink: