Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Board set to issue statement today

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016
    RM:- "....However, I think it’s fair to say – and he admits this – that he has underestimated the challenges of the Championship....”

That's brave of you Roland. Utter pish.
  • Options
    Destroy them all for evil they be.
  • Options
    Nug said:

Should get some of these printed and take them to Colchester.

• Options
    On the one hand You could argue that by not attending you are not supporting Charlton properly but au contraire I say to you that by Boycotting you are not supporting Rolands evil plan. So what if you have a ST. A one match boycott will be worth it to show them we cannot be shat upon anymore. I say put the ball in their court and demand Meire be sacked or we Boycott.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:

Nug said:

Seriously, how much would it cost to get that stuck up on a billboard at Charlton Station for a couple of weeks?
    That is worth paying for.
  • Options
    Chunes said:

Murray thinks, even after all this, that what we want is a huge budget and a lung-bursting sprint for the Premier League. When all we want is a team and a manager.

Indeed it is ...but they are not listening.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Nug said:

Seriously, how much would it cost to get that stuck up on a billboard at Charlton Station for a couple of weeks?
    just had a quick look on signkick. on the Woolwich road is says £311 a week, with production. not sure if that's good or not?
  • Options

Off_it said:

Nug said:

just had a quick look on signkick. on the Woolwich road is says £311 a week, with production. not sure if that's good or not?
    I'm pretty sure you could easily find a fair few Lifers willing to chip in.
  • Options
    This statement has left me angrier than anything else they have done.
    The fact that 3rd division clown is likely to be out manager for a long time is the most deflating news in my history as a fan.
    The fact that the comments on the evening standard piece are praising Murray and co. makes the whole situation even worse.
  • Options
    I would gladly chip in £50 to get that on the streets where Meire, Murray and the cretin Fraye could see it.
  • Options
    Richard Murray wants his money back. He is a nice bloke and wants to stay where he is at wherever that is in his head but it is not where we are. There has to be an address by him to what is really offending me which is the idea of the 'big experiment' where our raison d'etre is as a nursery for the premiership to stay in the black. I would rather be at an AFC Charlton where things were honest and genuine or am I being too romantic.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Off_it said:

Nug said:

The Protest Fund is there just waiting for someone to make a bid. Someone needs to take the lead with the idea, get it planned and then come for the funding.
  • Options
    They are still hoping a turn around in results will piss on the protest parade, imo a great run of results will appease at least half of those who stood outside the west stand against forest (Can i add it wouldnt me). Personally do not think Katrien, Roly or Murray are going anyway too soon unless someone comes in with an amazing offer for the club.
    Hopefully the protests will slowly erode the Belgians thinking on how our club should be run although i will not hold my breath COYR! 100% support for the team.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Off_it said:

Nug said:

The Protest Fund is there just waiting for someone to make a bid. Someone needs to take the lead with the idea, get it planned and then come for the funding.
    Has nobody claimed anything yet ?
  • Options
    I suppose I might have been more convinced if there didn't have to have been protests outside the ground and a campaign of protest gaining support in the wider world of football to achieve 3 halfway decent loan signings.
  • Options
    What page can I find statement/interview in here
  • Options

This is RD's third season with us. How can anyone "underestimate" the championship for 3 seasons? Absolute drivel.

No ones here long enough..
  • Options

On the one hand You could argue that by not attending you are not supporting Charlton properly but au contraire I say to you that by Boycotting you are not supporting Rolands evil plan. So what if you have a ST. A one match boycott will be worth it to show them we cannot be shat upon anymore. I say put the ball in their court and demand Meire be sacked or we Boycott.

So if Meire is sacked, you'll be happy and return for the rest of the season ?