Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Big Sam and the Media ( ed. gone)

Comments

• Options
    Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter 32m32 minutes ago
    Talked to a few FA people tonight. Allardyce is in for a painful inquisition starting properly tomorrow. Touch and go whether he survives.
  • Options

The reason Harry boy never got the big Job, was all the dodgy deals that allegedly took place plus his dog not paying Tax.
    Big Sam seems to have the same script writer.

Like Harry, Big Sam cannot seem to resist a "deal" whatever the implications. They seem to possess the same arrogance as good old Lester Piggott who, when banged to rights, agreed to confess all to the Revenue in exchange for a fine and interest - only to then pay his dues from an offshore account he hadn't admitted to!

They just never think they will be caught because they believe that they are not just above the law but more astute than those enforcing it.
  • Options
    Blokes got an oversized ego that's for sure.

The Hodgson put down/piss take makes him look a right twat above anything else.

The player ownership thing....hmmm, people do things for extra cash, fair enough we all love a bit of money.

These agents though, just pure greed. For really and truly taking the piss, and taking the piss out of the selling club.

Hate it and there's a reason it's banned.

SA you are a football manager. Coaching the players is your job. You massive twat.

I liked him and wanted him as England manager since Roy went.

Lost respect now but hey ho nobody's perfect.

Bit depressing in the football side of things.
  • Options

The reason Harry boy never got the big Job, was all the dodgy deals that allegedly took place plus his dog not paying Tax.
    Big Sam seems to have the same script writer.

I was wondering who the names were that were bleeped out. Harry came to mind
  • Options
    Sam Errordyce
  • Options
    He's finished - will resign tomorrow.
  • Options
    And no way they could go for Pardew given his full closet....

Will have to be someone like Southgate or Bruce.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Sam
    You silly boy
    All for a quick £
    Now it's cost u millions
    And no one will touch you with with a barge pole
    Also how long will the ban from all football activities be??
    Sam you've right gone and f**ked ur self old boy
    Remember that holiday you promised your long suffering misses
    Plenty of time coming up
  • Options
    The FA are a complete embarrassment
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Sam
    You silly boy
    All for a quick £
    Now it's cost u millions
    Plenty of time coming up

I suspect he's already made enough to get by
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Sam
    You silly boy
    All for a quick £
    Now it's cost u millions
    Plenty of time coming up

I suspect he's already made enough to get by
    Even so!
  • Options
    Arrogance, greed and stupidity. If true deserves to be given the elbow
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    big scam - greedy gravy loving tosser, whatever about making a little on the side but this is pure stupidity and makes the fa an even bigger mockery than it is, the state of the fa and we wonder why lunatics are allowed to own football clubs and we can't perform at major tournaments.
  • Options
    Get him down the valley
  • Options
    Hope the fat twat gets the boot. Don't really care who replaces him.....
    Football has become a joke.
  • Options
    Never liked the big headed plum.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wonder what else will come out? I reckon the tabloids have been holding onto story's for when it all started going REALLY wrong but he'll be seen as fair game now and if I'm honest, the more that comes out leading up to the Scotland game the better!
  • Options
    cabbles said:

"Bring out the fat lesbian"

I mean call Steve Bruce

Would Bruce want it? He was completely overlooked by England while collecting winners medals for his club.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    our media are cretins of the highest order but he really has been caught red handed, i dont want him to get sacked but he has angered me, at last a proper english manager who looked fucking ecstatic when he got the job and do think he will get us far, who else can we have?.
  • Options
    I can understand why people are having a go at the media: stings are underhanded, feel dirty and in this case targeting someone who the country could do without being targeted in this way. I haven't read anything on this story but how did the paper know to sting him this way? No smoke without fire. Surely they had a tip-off that he was doing this, and surely better that he is caught out now rather than blackmailed just before a big tournament?
  • Options

Off_it said:

Big Sam used to love a deal.

And still does, by the sound of it
    Indeed. I was trying to be diplomatic!
  • Options
    Just more proof that football is rotten to the core.

He has to go, no option, but God knows what cretin will be next through the revolving door.