Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Big Sam and the Media ( ed. gone)

Comments

• Options
    I hadn't seen this oh man this made my day!!!!
  • Options

I heard a rumour that Rooney has thrown his hat in the ring as potential player manager...................don't shoot the messenger please ;-)

Subtitles for team talks!
    And brass' for a win bonus!
  • Options
    And Sky's latest expert on the subject is none other than Ian "I'm whiter than white" Dowie.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Sacked according to 5 live update 2 mins ago!

Edit. Now saying resigned.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Must be kicking himself.

Silly greedy git.
  • Options
    How embarrassing.
  • Options
    Didn't even get to manage at Wembley!
  • Options
    What a twat.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chris Powell would do well there....
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Chris Powell would do well there....

SCP in charge of Derby tonight following Nigel Pearson's suspension.
  • Options
    Haha what an absolute tit
  • Options
    I hope the fat shit never works again
  • Options
    Oh dear. What other options are there? Maybe Steve Bruce set the sting up...
  • Options
    Absolute idiot. Another one who was very happy to see him get the job and thought he should have had it earlier. Angry with him more than anything!
  • Options

Absolute idiot. Another one who was very happy to see him get the job and thought he should have had it earlier. Angry with him more than anything!

Anger is what I feel too mate.
  • Options
    He's a fool for falling for the sting, but what motivates the Daily Telegraph to do this. Treacherous bar stewards.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Sir Alf must be weeping in his grave tonight.

What a joke football in this country has become at the very top.

He should hang his head in shame and never work in this country again.
  • Options
    It's only England he would have been sacked after the euros. So its just saving time.
  • Options

I despise our media

The press are scum mate but he's only got himself to blame.
    No doubting that but its the same old shit year after year when it comes to England. Then they'll be the first to stick the knife in when we are shit under an even worse manager.
    Agree but he really should have thought about it. How many others have been caught out by the gutter press by fake sheikhs and the like. As England manager, he should have seen it coming.
    It was so easy to get him into this meeting you have to wonder, was this pretty standard? If those who have been stung in such a way are so easy to get, is that because they hold such meetings all the time?
  • Options
    Peter_G said:

He's a fool for falling for the sting, but what motivates the Daily Telegraph to do this. Treacherous bar stewards.

I think they have done well with the timing.

Surely now, (before he molds the team to his style or mid qualifying/mid tournament) is the least damaging moment to uncover the greedy neanderthal?

I certainly wont be shooting the messenger on this one - they clearly had a tip off and acted quickly.
  • Options
    BDL said:

Up to 8 other managers been done in the sting, Sky reporting.

Please please please let one be Super Al, please!

This weekends PL games will be interesting if nearly half the managers are dumped!
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

I despise our media

The press are scum mate but he's only got himself to blame.
    No doubting that but its the same old shit year after year when it comes to England. Then they'll be the first to stick the knife in when we are shit under an even worse manager.
    Agree but he really should have thought about it. How many others have been caught out by the gutter press by fake sheikhs and the like. As England manager, he should have seen it coming.
    It was so easy to get him into this meeting you have to wonder, was this pretty standard? If those who have been stung in such a way are so easy to get, is that because they hold such meetings all the time?
    Good point.
  • Options
    Gone!

What a tit!
  • Options
    Big shame and naive of someone in his position and with his experience.

But can't over look the Telegraph's manipulative journos, now they've got their man will they go on to catch real criminals(rapists,terrorists) undercover..