Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Big Sam and the Media ( ed. gone)

Comments

• Options
    Moyes must be pooping himself the he will be back in the Sunderland hot seat very soon
  • Options

Peter_G said:

He's a fool for falling for the sting, but what motivates the Daily Telegraph to do this. Treacherous bar stewards.

I think they have done well with the timing.

Surely now, (before he molds the team to his style or mid qualifying/mid tournament) is the least damaging moment to uncover the greedy neanderthal?

I certainly wont be shooting the messenger on this one - they clearly had a tip off and acted quickly.
    Hopefully they'll be settled by the Scotland game. I could pick a team to beat Malta and they should get 3 points in Slovenia.
  • Options

But can't over look the Telegraph's manipulative journos, now they've got their man will they go on to catch real criminals(rapists,terrorists) undercover..

Sell more copies of the paper, more hits on line, more advertisers, make more profit.

• Options

Big shame and naive of someone in his position and with his experience.

But can't over look the Telegraph's manipulative journos, now they've got their man will they go on to catch real criminals(rapists,terrorists) undercover..

and MP's claiming false expenses...wait....they have (thank goodness) already done that.
  • Options
    Karel Fraeye as interim manager?
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Gareth Southgate in temporary charge for the next 4 games. 4 GAMES? ?

Why do they need 4 games to decide who's next? Surely the shortlist is the same as it was 2 months ago!
  • Options

Why's Lennie Henry holding the sheets so that they look like a huge cock?
  • Options

Peter_G said:

He's a fool for falling for the sting, but what motivates the Daily Telegraph to do this. Treacherous bar stewards.

Surely now, (before he molds the team to his style or mid qualifying/mid tournament) is the least damaging moment to uncover the greedy neanderthal?

I certainly wont be shooting the messenger on this one - they clearly had a tip off and acted quickly.
    Hopefully they'll be settled by the Scotland game. I could pick a team to beat Malta and they should get 3 points in Slovenia.
    Gareth Gates will be in charge for the Scotland game apparently, eh @ValleyGary ;)
  • Options
    Slade back to Orient, Big Sam to us - he's used to soliciting crooks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2016
    LuckyReds said:

Why's Lennie Henry holding the sheets so that they look like a huge cock?
    Ah there was a reason for that. I'm holding it back for a later date
  • Options

Must be kicking himself.

Silly greedy git.

I wonder what his missus has to say, £3m a year and he has fucked it up.
  • Options

Peter_G said:

Gareth Gates will be in charge for the Scotland game apparently, eh @ValleyGary ;)
    3-0 England win.
  • Options
    1-4 Scotland (England to score from a dubious penalty)
  • Options
    This is the kind of shit that they were scared of when they appointed Hodgson instead of Redknapp.

No credible English candidates left to appoint. In the premier league they're either absolute mugs (Pardew) or still largely unproven (Dyche & Howe).

They're either going to have go foreign or scrape up some more of the barrel and appoint someone like Steve Bruce.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Dave21, you're an idiot.

Would you like the England job?

Your the idiot mate

It's dave2l as in the letter l at the end of the 2

Not Dave21

Ha
    Ha
    Ha
  • Options

Half past eight on a Tuesday night and your out of your head on god knows what.
  • Options
    BDL said:

Up to 8 other managers been done in the sting, Sky reporting.

Please please please let one be Super Al, please!

I'd just look at who signs loads of obscure foreigners. Might be a good starting place.

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Hope we don't win all the next 4 games, otherwise we'll be stuck with Southgate for the next tournament.

Obvious this is the FA way of sneaking him in like RD did for Fraeye.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Should win next three, then Spain in friendly so wouldn't be surprised if he got it.
  • Options
    Hope Pardew gets it
  • Options
    Honestly would rather have a corrupt Allardyce than Southgate.
  • Options
    Id rather have a pissed Allardyce than Southgate. Still really angry about all this.
  • Options

Big shame and naive of someone in his position and with his experience.

You want them to replace the police?

They're more corrupt than the Met.
  • Options
    next stop Derby .. Pearson is going going
  • Options
    edited September 2016

BDL said:

Up to 8 other managers been done in the sting, Sky reporting.

Please please please let one be Super Al, please!

I'd just look at who signs loads of obscure foreigners. Might be a good starting place.

So 5 of the 8 were ours?
  • Options
    Pardew must be on the blower impersonating John Inman.
  • Options

You got any more jokes?
  • Options
    This is laughable stupidity from Allardyce, fancy getting into these sorts of conversations when you've only just been appointed manager and have a record like him!

Did he not think that people would be after him?

In my job I have had to look after some very high profile CEOs and politicians, rule one is they NEVER get in a room with anybody unless you have vetted them to the max.

Even when they do meet new people you keep your mouth SHUT and exchange pleasantries and wait to see what they are after and if you trust them, you say nothing to them you wouldn't say to a bus full of people.

Here's this dopey northern monkey singing like a canary in a public place to complete strangers after he has only just met them.

Great job by the Telegraph, how can anyone want someone like Allardyce in charge? We know football is a rancid cesspool but we don't have to have the likes of him in the top job.