Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What's happening behind the scenes? Karl uncertainty. ED p6/7 all about Swisdom's golf handicap

Comments

• Options
    cabbles said:

Dawn, I'm fed up.

"Swindon lot don't seem to respect you"
    Why would they say that? They don’t know me, they’re not gonna know that. And it’s not true. Do summat else.
  • Options

I get the idea that if another club was deluded enough to make Robinson an offer, he'd be gone .. Wigan .. where are you ?????

It's a bit like the player who leaves having not done well here, only to flourish elsewhere. It's possible that might happen with the Talkative One.

• Options

cabbles said:

Dawn, I'm fed up.

Why would they say that? They don’t know me, they’re not gonna know that. And it’s not true. Do summat else.
    "Well Ajose might"
  • Options

HandG said:

I suspect the coaching changes, particularly Barker, might be the catalyst behind his interview. He has been promised this and that by Katrien but Roland has said no and part of the cost cutting is to reduce the coaching staff against KR's wishes.

I don't dislike KR and think he could do a decent job given the right tools but he would really go up in my estimation if he has the balls to resign because of false promises by the idiots running our club.

No idea what's going on behind the scenes, but we did have too many coaches

Robinson and Barker
    Simon Clark
    Congo Chris

Then he brought in Lee Bowyer, and there's Jacko who will be coaching next season as well
    To many cooks and RD and KM spoiling the brothe!
  • Options

cabbles said:

Dawn, I'm fed up.

Your Swindon lot are little slugs.
    Beefy will quite happily say: "that's what I think of your selection policy"
  • Options
    uie2 said:

HandG said:

I suspect the coaching changes, particularly Barker, might be the catalyst behind his interview. He has been promised this and that by Katrien but Roland has said no and part of the cost cutting is to reduce the coaching staff against KR's wishes.

I don't dislike KR and think he could do a decent job given the right tools but he would really go up in my estimation if he has the balls to resign because of false promises by the idiots running our club.

Robinson and Barker
    Simon Clark
    Congo Chris

Then he brought in Lee Bowyer, and there's Jacko who will be coaching next season as well

At one point this season I think we had

KR
    KN
    RB
    LB
    SC
    CoL

Plus KM, TR, TK and SP in the stands. The 10 amigos
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

cabbles said:

Dawn, I'm fed up.

Mr toad...I can't
  • Options
    There is no truth in the rumour, and no rumour in the truth.
  • Options
    uie2 said:

HandG said:

Robinson and Barker
    Simon Clark
    Congo Chris

The Call Centre's been changed into a brothel ?????
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

cabbles said:

Dawn, I'm fed up.

Mr toad...I can't
    I thought you said they called me 'Bluto'?
  • Options
    I was at a golf day with KR yesterday. Didn't speak to him but he was sat down talking to Steve Gallen (pretty sure it was him) and he looked like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders. They were however discussing players and agents but I couldn't hear specifics.

Wouldn't have thought he would be doing that if he was leaving
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

I was at a golf day with KR yesterday. Didn't speak to him but he was sat down talking to Steve Gallen (pretty sure it was him) and he looked like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders. They were however discussing players and agents but I couldn't hear specifics.

Poor sleuthing @Swisdom , should have recorded the whole conversation on your phone ; - )

Maybe he's not leaving but also maybe not too happy with the cards he's been dealt hence the interviews and the weight of world on his shoulders.

How was the rest of the golf day?
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Should have dropped your Golf Ball letting it roll right over to Karl.

Then you should have taken your time bending over to pick it up so you could actually provide us with Rumours
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

That's the rumour I've heard. The rumour about the rumour which has been rumoured.

"Look at all these rumours,I can't take anymore"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Swisdom said:

Poor sleuthing @Swisdom , should have recorded the whole conversation on your phone ; - )

Maybe he's not leaving but also maybe not too happy with the cards he's been dealt hence the interviews and the weight of world on his shoulders.

Blinding - I won! Played alongside Charlie Wright - what a proper fantastic guy he is. Born in 1938 and as fit as a flea
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Swisdom said:

Blinding - I won! Played alongside Charlie Wright - what a proper fantastic guy he is. Born in 1938 and as fit as a flea
    Well done but it's not all about you, you know. ; - )

Give us some more gossip/stories.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Your probably right to an extent but doesn't mean he will definitely be staying either.

"Erm... I've got to plan as IF I'm going to bring the players in to move forward."
  • Options
    Charlie Wright - one of my all time hero's. Along with Mike Bailey & Billy Bonds. Them were the days.
  • Options

Charlie Wright - one of my all time hero's. Along with Mike Bailey & Billy Bonds. Them were the days.

Charlie and Mike were on our table for dinner last night. Two proper gentleman
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Swisdom said:

You mean, Sir Charlie Wright?

Always a big character, comedian and entertainer when he was our keeper.
    One of my childhood heroes.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Swisdom said:

Swisdom said:

That's the one. I've played with him a couple of times and bump into him several times a year on golf days. Always friendly and asks how my game is going and how my dad is. One of those guys who is actually interested in normal folk rather than there because he has to be.

• Options
    Swisdom said:

Oggy Red said:

Swisdom said:

Swisdom said:

That's the one. I've played with him a couple of times and bump into him several times a year on golf days. Always friendly and asks how my game is going and how my dad is. One of those guys who is actually interested in normal folk rather than there because he has to be.

Nice comments, Swisdom. I've never had the chance to meet him personally.

Did he mention that he's a Hong Kong international?
  • Options
    where did you play ?