Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Magennis turns down contract offer!!! (Ed. Page 9 signs new contract)

Comments

• Options
    Great news, people need to remember we're in League 1, his is a quality player at this level
  • Options
    Good news
  • Options
    He was in a very strong negotiating position with our lack of options, so no doubt got a big increase to keep him happy. Decent league one player and great attitude.
  • Options

Competition is so fierce up front I'll be surprised if he gets a game

Moaning again Blackpool
  • Options
    Good news. But the minimum we require. Reinforcement needed.
  • Options
    Guaranteed to get injured tomorrow now.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Competition is so fierce up front I'll be surprised if he gets a game

Moaning again Blackpool
    Yes.
    See you tomorrow
  • Options
    Great news. He and Holmes were our best players for large parts of last season, adding much needed muscle and verve. But he needs and deserves help up front, a loyal partner. And soon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good news, though only an extra year...
  • Options
    I have to admit as pleasing as the news is it's still only a 2 year contract I'd have thought when contracts for key players only have 2 years to run we'd be looking to get them to commit for at least 3 years and beyond.

So in a year's time we'll be in the same position again of Josh running into his last 12 months. Quite surprising as even if we go up this year he'd be a great squad option to have and if we don't go up would still be our main man in this league.
  • Options

I have to admit as pleasing as the news is it's still only a 2 year contract I'd have thought when contracts for key players only have 2 years to run we'd be looking to get them to commit for at least 3 years and beyond.

So in a year's time we'll be in the same position again of Josh running into his last 12 months. Quite surprising as even if we go up this year he'd be a great squad option to have and if we don't go up would still be our main man in this league.

We don't really do squad options though, do we?
  • Options
    Win win for the big man. Another year on his contract, hopefully a pay rise and no competition for his place.
  • Options

Great news, people need to remember we're in League 1, his is a quality player at this level

How could we possibly forget? And why would that be?
  • Options
    IF he stays injury free he is invaluable.
  • Options
    Great stuff - looking forward to seeing more from the Northern Irish Original Ronaldo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Acab said:

He isn't good enough, he won't score many and we are not going anywhere.

Cheer up Stevie - see you later
  • Options

Acab said:

Cor blimey is acab a mate of Blackpools
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Acab said:

Cor blimey is acab a mate of Blackpools
    Choose your friends carefully no trousers.
  • Options
    Edit in thread title is confusing - wrong page number.

Well done, Joshy. Now score a few today in celebration, please!
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited August 2017
    Great to see Magennis renew.

A goal scorer & another lead the line striker & forward to back up Magennis & allow him to rest when injured & be in peak condition, then the forward line is set !
  • Options
    Good news, now 2 more quality strikers in please Katrien, for a season of happiness and contentment.
  • Options

That's Daisy for you though. She screws up by offering ridiculous five year contracts to everyone then the result of her 'learning' from her mistakes is to screw things up in the opposite direction by trying to skimp on wages and offer too short contracts. She really is as dumb as a post.