Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fleetwood v Charlton 30/09/17 post-match views

Comments

• Options
    Pleased for the travelling faithful - a good win and much needed
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Va Va Voom Henry

To score 3 goals at Highbury was such a good fit.
  • Options
    Excellent result at a place where a draw would have been ok

Despite the doubts and worries 11 points out of the games in September. We keep this up and we'll finish with 83 points.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Ffs had us to score over 3.5 goals

If we got that ½ goal you'd be even more upset.
  • Options
    Lol tomorrow on way home possibly
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Meh.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    On the way home, played some lovely football and controlled most of the game. Superb hat-trick, especially the third.

They all played well.

Palace.... Hahaha
  • Options
    Great result, just makes the defeats against Gillingham & Plymouth even more galling, especially as they are the only wins those 2 team s have got so far this season. I know that football is a game of if's & buts - just feel we should be 3 or 4 points better off & sitting pretty in 2nd or 3rd spot.

Out of interest, anyone know why Fosu joined us in the summer rather than stay at Reading ? They were a penalty away from the Prem & we could easily have been in League 2, so was it just about game time or something more involved like a falling out with the manager or another player ?? Just seems strange that he'd want to drop a League.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Been a good day all round today. Charlton won, Millwall lost, Palace lost. Been a while coming I think.

Triple Crown ?
  • Options
    Excellent result and a performance to match by the sound of it. Shame next weekend's game has been called off.

Squad is too thin, still think that'll cost us, but we've beaten a decent side today.
  • Options

Great result, just makes the defeats against Gillingham & Plymouth even more galling, especially as they are the only wins those 2 team s have got so far this season. I know that football is a game of if's & buts - just feel we should be 3 or 4 points better off & sitting pretty in 2nd or 3rd spot.

Out of interest, anyone know why Fosu joined us in the summer rather than stay at Reading ? They were a penalty away from the Prem & we could easily have been in League 2, so was it just about game time or something more involved like a falling out with the manager or another player ?? Just seems strange that he'd want to drop a League.

He wanted first team action according to my Reading mate (who thought he should have started at Reading).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PWR

We were in control from start to finish, Amos is our weak link. Holmes ran the show and Sarr was brilliant.
  • Options
    Surely a coach is far cheaper and better for team morale?
  • Options
    They do look miserable.
  • Options
    Was this Fosu's first senior hattrick.

• Options
    edited September 2017

The boys after the win

Who on earth has that white bag?

Looks like something my Wife would pick (She's just seen it and really likes it!!)