Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018 January Transfer Window Rumours Thread (DEADLINE DAY from Page 56)

Comments

• Options

KR - " he's an exciting player....."

said the same about Dodoo.

True though at least KaiKai has proven himself in League 1.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

Not sure that's a hotel ... looks more like a B&B to me. Anyway #WelcomeKaiKai
    If it looks like a B&B, in Blackpool it is probably a 4 star.
  • Options
    Fee doesn’t have to be agreed with us for Amos to go
  • Options
    Does nobody else watch Stranger Things on Netflix!?
  • Options

KR - " he's an exciting player....."

said the same about Dodoo.

You are one miserable bastard!!
    Your both right
  • Options
    I'm excited about this lad, but I was excited about Polish Piotr and that's not even a joke.
  • Options
    The stranger things #eleven was a clever touch, just a bit OTT for a loan signing imo, especially from palace. Hopefully he hits the ground running anyway along with the other new lad, both sound talented
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Amos isn’t our fucking player... he belongs to the Woolpack.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Brighton were looking at konsa but aren’t looking to buy him. Doubt he’ll move this window.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    good
  • Options
    As things stand we need the window to slam shut without any more player movements. In terms of Roland selling there is no longer any need to get a deal done in January cos we have had a stonking window so far. Roland, march out of our club before March.
  • Options
    edited January 2018

So assuming everyone is fit apart from Clarke obviously what's the first choice front 4 now?

Mavididi, Reeves, Fosu, Zyro?

Or Mavididi, Fosu, Marshall, Zyro?

Either way the likes of Kaikai, Reeves/Marshall and Magennis on the bench is pretty strong for league one

Mavididi Aribo Fosu Zyro
    Aribo can play deeper.
    Possibly start with Fosu Mavididi Zyro Kaikai with the latter pair in the 9 & 10 roles. Mag on the bench.
  • Options
    Amos
    Konsa Bauer Sarr
    Marshall Aribo Kashi Dasilva
    Fosu Kaikai Malvadidi

Shame we are not in any cups, that line up would frighten a few Prem defences. Zyro, Mag, KAG and Reeves off the bench.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

I'm excited about this lad, but I was excited about Polish Piotr and that's not even a joke.

To be fair, so was I but that was early duchatelet!
    Dodoo was desperation.
    This lad has 12 goals in 26 appearances at our level and some of those were as sub if I read it right
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Massive difference between signing a Polish player with no experience over here and a South London lad, who's been on loan at comparable clubs already
  • Options

Brighton were looking at konsa but aren’t looking to buy him. Doubt he’ll move this window.

So what were they looking for? A loan? That makes no sense.
  • Options

Amos
    Konsa Bauer Sarr
    Fosu Kaikai Malvadidi

Shame we are not in any cups, that line up would frighten a few Prem defences. Zyro, Mag, KAG and Reeves off the bench.

Shit your pants scarey time.
  • Options
    Happy if Konsa doesn’t go.
    We’ll know tomorrow if he’s moving cos robbo said someone is out for personal reasons! Could be him!
  • Options
    I still think Konsa will go and if he does we're going to need potentially 2 replacements.

First being a CB while we'd still have Pearce, Bauer, Sarr and Lennon all of these have been recently injured or are currently injured.

Then you have a need to provide some cover at right back for Solly.

You could also argue that cover would also be needed for Kashi & JFC although we have Aribo but that's the versatility Konsa brings to the team.

Yes we've done well to bring in Mavididi, Kaikai and Zyro but we've still lost Holmes and could yet lose Konsa and may not even replace him. Let's see how the squad looks on Feb 1st before the window is seen as successful as suggested.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JamesSeed said:

So assuming everyone is fit apart from Clarke obviously what's the first choice front 4 now?

Mavididi, Reeves, Fosu, Zyro?

Or Mavididi, Fosu, Marshall, Zyro?

Either way the likes of Kaikai, Reeves/Marshall and Magennis on the bench is pretty strong for league one

Mavididi Aribo Fosu Zyro
    Aribo can play deeper.
    Possibly start with Fosu Mavididi Zyro Kaikai with the latter pair in the 9 & 10 roles. Mehhy not.
    He can, but he shouldn’t when JFC is fit. His performances earlier in the season have been vastly underrated. Matches Aribo for goal scoring potential, better range of passing, better defensively but not as athletic or as good running with the ball. Aribo at no. 10 for me.
  • Options

Amos
    Konsa Bauer Sarr
    Fosu Kaikai Malvadidi

Agreed, it would frighten premiership defences, the problem is that teams realise that they get corners and opportunities to put the ball into our penalty box
  • Options
    I doubt Konsa will go, he's too clumsy for anyone to bid big for him
  • Options

We've just signed a Palace fringe player on loan, Arsenal youth on loan and a Wolves player on loan returning from a bad injury and we would frighten prem sides? Those posts have to be a wind up surely

And I would hazard a guess no one on here has seen Zyro or Kaikai play more than once, if at all.
  • Options

We've just signed a Palace fringe player on loan, Arsenal youth on loan and a Wolves player on loan returning from a bad injury and we would frighten prem sides? Those posts have to be a wind up surely

And I would hazard a guess no one on here has seen Zyro or Kaikai play more than once, if at all.
    Now that would really scare some Prem defences.

Hazard on loan anyone?
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

Not sure that's a hotel ... looks more like a B&B to me. Anyway #WelcomeKaiKai
    This is Blackpool we're talking about.

That was the only shot they could have got without blood stains on the wall.
  • Options

All jokes aside, I thought he was only on loan to us...
  • Options

All jokes aside, I thought he was only on loan to us...
    He is until the end of the season