Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC staff threaten to sue Duchatelet over unpaid bonuses

Comments

• Options
    Leuth said:

I'll phrase it differently: which members of staff were promised bonuses, how were the promises presented, what targets were met, and when were they supposed to receive the extra money? Answers to all these questions would make the story much more visceral for me. I'm sure RD is letting his employees down but I'd like to know exactly how.

I think the staffs letter says it was due to be paid on the 31st July. Don't think anyone knows for sure (well who's prepared to post on here anyway) the exact staff involved and the other bits you want to know.
  • Options

Leuth said:

I'll phrase it differently: which members of staff were promised bonuses, how were the promises presented, what targets were met, and when were they supposed to receive the extra money? Answers to all these questions would make the story much more visceral for me. I'm sure RD is letting his employees down but I'd like to know exactly how.

My understanding is that it covers all full-time CAFC staff at The Valley, was given in writing, and was payable on July 31st. There is no dispute the targets were met, he just won’t pay.
    Oh shit
  • Options
    What you reckon then, @Leuth ?
  • Options

What you reckon then, @Leuth ?

• Options
    This bad publicity is really making him look like a incompetent fool; hopefully the petulant boaby's ego takes a hit as a result. I love the idea of him squirming.
  • Options
    Shit I just went out and forgot to pick up printed copy.

• Options

Fair point
    First time you've ever agreed with me about anything. ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You've got a point this time.
  • Options
    WSS said:

From El-desko to alfresco, as all the staff go out on the pitch to have a picnic.
  • Options
    Wow. Just fucking wow.
  • Options
    "ring the CAFC Facilities Department"

Lol, good luck with that one.
  • Options

Curb_It said:
    There's a great idea there in the making for CARD...

Remember the Linekar Walker's crisps advert? All I can remember is an old joke flavour 'Salt 'n' Seamen (after Garry Seamen- can't remember what Linekar's flavour was). Anyway, if someone in the design team at CARD could come up with the packaging for a 'Vinger Piss' flavour and send him a packet/or each staff member at the Valley, that would be a great publicity stunt. I'm not sure anyone would actually want to eat a packet of Vinegar Piss crisps but heh?! There are other variations on a theme.

One other thought - to send stuff to Roland (and B20 already know his address), send stuff recorded delivery. I think it costs about £6 for Europe. I'm sure the codger would be delighted to receive a pack of his fave Vinegar Piss crisps!!!

I was thinking similar but along the lines of the old kellog's cereal variety pack - perhaps the hotel breakfast would welcome his own cereal brand?
  • Options

More chance of getting an ambulance in Wales
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bags of crisps on the pitch ?
  • Options
    Hotel Stayen fully booked yet ?
  • Options

More chance of getting a whale in an ambulance.
    ...or two whales in an ambulance... up the M4 and over the Severn Bridge!
  • Options

Would have worked in Katie's days... Post coital munchies in the centre circle
  • Options

Would have worked in Katie's days... Post coital munchies in the centre circle
    Prawn cocktail?
  • Options
    Back to the 70's stuff. Throw toilet rolls on the pitch or rechargeable torches for staff to use in the winter.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

Curb_It said:
    There's a great idea there in the making for CARD...

Remember the Linekar Walker's crisps advert? All I can remember is an old joke flavour 'Salt 'n' Seamen (after Garry Seamen- can't remember what Linekar's flavour was). Anyway, if someone in the design team at CARD could come up with the packaging for a 'Vinger Piss' flavour and send him a packet/or each staff member at the Valley, that would be a great publicity stunt. I'm not sure anyone would actually want to eat a packet of Vinegar Piss crisps but heh?! There are other variations on a theme.

One other thought - to send stuff to Roland (and B20 already know his address), send stuff recorded delivery. I think it costs about £6 for Europe. I'm sure the codger would be delighted to receive a pack of his fave Vinegar Piss crisps!!!

Even if I try really hard to ignore your calling of Gary Lineker, “Linekar”, I can’t not call you out on “Garry Seamen”, where the fudge did you rustle that one up from?