Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC staff threaten to sue Duchatelet over unpaid bonuses

1181920212224»

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2018

N01R4M said:

This article which claims only two staff bonuses were involved was printed in a Belgian paper last week.

He touches Duchâtelet in his home base.

Bloody hell, ROT are taking it in a dark direction these days..
    Well, what do you expect from a small group of unscrupulous procreators?

Seems we have progressed from vinegar pissers!

But don't worry, folks. He has intimated elsewhere that to him the protests are water off a duck's back - yeh, right...
  • Options
    That is genuinely funny. He doesn't pay staff bonuses but is happy to call other people names. Doesn't he own a mirror to look at himself?
  • Options
    Let's be fair @ken_shabby - we've called him enough rude names! We can't really begrudge him right of reply!
  • Options
    Hey hey Roland, I wanna know oh oh why you’re such a [naughty man]
  • Options

J BLOCK said:

Redskin said:

I doubt if De Turck is a Charlton employee. I agree he will be the person sent, probably with Chris Parkes, but the EFL would be entitled to ask for someone with authority.

Agree the EFL would be entitled to ask for someone with authority to be present and hope they would do so, but will they?
    Their statement smacked of mere tokenism, and their volitional laissez-faire attitude to matters of this nature do not fill one with much optimism.
    I imagine they will feel they have fulfilled their obligation, scuttle off back to HQ and wash their hands of the whole business.
    There is no plumb line that could gauge the depth of my cynicism with regard to this whole sorry mess.
    Jim White thinks the EFL are serious and have a plan. I share the scepticism tbh but we may as well see before condemning them.
    Must have missed this, can you point me in the direction where you saw this
    It was a private conversation, although obviously not a secret one. I have spoken to him on the phone (off air) several times at his instigation, as well as at The Valley.
    Is there any update when the EFL meeting g will be @Airman Brown ?
  • Options
    According to the latest VOTV, a group of staff at the football club met EFL chief executive Shaun Harvey in London at the end of October.