Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ohhhhh Jeremy Corrrrrrbyn

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2018

People are worrying about someone muttering 'stupid woman'? This country has lost its mind.

Be interesting to see the posts on here following the calm down dear remark.
    Those reactions were equally stupid.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

seth plum said:

seth plum said:

seth plum said:

se9addick said:

seth plum said:

se9addick said:

nothing like a bit of misogyny by the leader of the opposition at PMQ's

seth plum said:

Calling somebody stupid is one thing. Does ca!long somebody a stupid woman make you an eternal card carrying misogynist?
    For the absence of doubt he definitely said it.
    Personally I wouldn't have used the word stupid or woman when describing her.
    There are other words.

Bloody hell Seth. I wonder what this bloke would have to do to lose your favour.
    Where have I said I favour him?
    Your defence of him in the face of mounting evidence against him, including misogynistic comments made by him just moments ago, suggests that you do.

Is calling the Prime Minister of this country a “stupid woman” abhorrent and unfitting of a person who wants to lead the Opposition (and one day the country)?
    I am not defending him. I am engaging with the evidence presented which I see as a different thing.
    Seth, that is a CL all time classic.

I'm not defending him I am engaging with the evidence presented which I see as a different thing.

Simply brilliant.
    Fixed that for you.

Sometimes truth does have a simple beauty.
    Yet you choose to ignore it?
    In answer to your question. No, I do not choose to ignore it, however I often choose to seek it.
    You choose to find excuses and not accept it, more like.

"No M'Lud, although he was standing over the body, holding the bloodied knife, I chose to see a different thing".

"but can you prove I am not accepting it?" - Seth, probably.
  • Options

Although I'm personally not bothered about Corbyn calling May a stupid woman, I can absolutely guarantee if a Tory MP had said it about a female Labour MP, there would be outrage.

Double standards

Have you not seen whats been written on here, or on Twitter. There's defintely been outrage about it. Double standards haven't been applied at all.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    We really need cross party cooperation to "resolve" the Brexit crisis and what do we get.
    MP's arguing the toss over whether or not Corbyn muttered "stupid woman" under his breath.
    It really is too pathetic for words.

It then escalated to Leadsom saying the Speaker had called her stupid, but he didn't apologise in the House either.

Where's Guy Fawkes ? :wink:
  • Options
    i think whats more outrageous is that he denies saying it. Despite it being plainly obvious he's saying "stupid woman"
  • Options
    The man's just plain evil.
  • Options

i think whats more outrageous is that he denies saying it. Despite it being plainly obvious he's saying "stupid woman"

Good timing for the Tories though to take some of the focus off of May’s deal in the last couple of days before the recess
  • Options

In the scheme of things does it matter that much ? I think not.
    The EU must be pissing themselves.
    Well exactly, why make it into another big deal by denying it? Own up to it, apologise and move on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2018

Nick Griffin

Verified account

@NickGriffinBU
    Follow Follow @NickGriffinBU
    More
    Go Jezza! I wonder how many Labour activists the hysterical #Zionist media campaign against #Corbyn is re-pilling?

Now, I think that what Griffin says is antisemitic but I'm sure @seth plum will ask for some more evidence

• Options

Now, I think that what Griffin says is antisemitic but I'm sure @seth plum will ask for some more evidence
    You can’t prove he hasn’t supported any other leader though can you?

GOTCHA
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Good timing for the Tories though to take some of the focus off of May’s deal in the last couple of days before the recess
    Absolutely ... but it appears that Corbyn ‘stupidly’ initiated it even though he knew he was being filmed.
  • Options

GOTCHA
    and he does say "zionist" which is fine and in no way a cover word for "Jewish" as we know.

Maybe rather than attacking Griffin we should attempt to re-educate him?
  • Options
    edited December 2018

GOTCHA
    and he does say "zionist" which is fine and in no way a cover word for "Jewish" as we know.

We need to invite him to parliament to be heard and given a fair hearing, he is our friend after all.
  • Options

GOTCHA

We need to invite him to parliament to be heard and given a fair hearing, he is our friend after all.
    Can't see any flaw in that argument, at all. How else can we stop fascism?
  • Options
    I
    Addickted said:

seth plum said:

seth plum said:

seth plum said:

se9addick said:

seth plum said:

se9addick said:

seth plum said:

Calling somebody stupid is one thing. Does ca!long somebody a stupid woman make you an eternal card carrying misogynist?
    There are other words.

Bloody hell Seth. I wonder what this bloke would have to do to lose your favour.
    Your defence of him in the face of mounting evidence against him, including misogynistic comments made by him just moments ago, suggests that you do.

Is calling the Prime Minister of this country a “stupid woman” abhorrent and unfitting of a person who wants to lead the Opposition (and one day the country)?
    I am not defending him. I am engaging with the evidence presented which I see as a different thing.

I'm not defending him I am engaging with the evidence presented which I see as a different thing.

Simply brilliant.
    Fixed that for you.

In answer to your question. No, I do not choose to ignore it, however I often choose to seek it.

"No M'Lud, although he was standing over the body, holding the bloodied knife, I chose to see a different thing".
    You are simply wrong. I have not denied or excused anything, I have looked at the evidence, indeed a week or so ago Henry invited me to look at his 100 pieces of 'evidence' and weigh each of them up.
    (it was in a conversation about the use of the word 'abundance' I believe).
    The key bit that you have written is the word 'accept'.
    Accept it because you say so?
    If you're saying 'accept it because it is true', then forgive me if I choose to examine things to decide for myself if it is true rather than simply 'accepting it' because others say so.

• Options

Addickted said:

seth plum said:

seth plum said:

seth plum said:

se9addick said:

seth plum said:

se9addick said:

seth plum said:

There are other words.

Simply brilliant.
    Fixed that for you.

Are you trying to make some kind of point here?
  • Options
    clive said:
    Now that is "stupid" behaviour - although nothing to do with her gender.

Swift action by the party too which is to be applauded.

By-election with a 600 majority should be interesting
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

Addickted said:

seth plum said:

seth plum said:

seth plum said:

se9addick said:

seth plum said:

se9addick said:

seth plum said:

There are other words.

Simply brilliant.
    Fixed that for you.

Are you trying to make some kind of point here?
    You can't prove i'm not.
  • Options

Nick Griffin

Verified account

@NickGriffinBU
    More
    Go Jezza! I wonder how many Labour activists the hysterical #Zionist media campaign against #Corbyn is re-pilling?

Corbyn refers to 'the Zionists who were in the audience'...listen back.
    If that is an example of anti-semitism then I simply disagree.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Nick Griffin

Verified account

@NickGriffinBU
    More

You have outdone yourself @seth plum you really have.

Read it again

• Options
    seth plum said:

Nick Griffin

Verified account

@NickGriffinBU
    More

10/10 for effort.
  • Options
    THIS IS NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

Other politicians do it other ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugailEn8U5o

And yet again they're all at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMpBN_MmX7o
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I

Addickted said:

seth plum said:

seth plum said:

seth plum said:

se9addick said:

seth plum said:

se9addick said:

seth plum said:

There are other words.

Simply brilliant.
    Fixed that for you.

You are simply wrong. I have not denied or excused anything, I have looked at the evidence, indeed a week or so ago Henry invited me to look at his 100 pieces of 'evidence' and weigh each of them up.
    If you're saying 'accept it because it is true', then forgive me if I choose to examine things to decide for myself if it is true rather than simply 'accepting it' because others say so.

No, the key word is 'excuses'.

One you continue to make as you don't like, or agree with, the facts.

• Options
    Addickted said:

seth plum said:

I

Addickted said:

seth plum said:

seth plum said:

seth plum said:

se9addick said:

seth plum said:

se9addick said:

seth plum said:

There are other words.

Simply brilliant.
    Fixed that for you.

You are simply wrong.
    You may define facts to suit yourself, I am prepared to examine what is purported to be a 'fact'.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Addickted said:

seth plum said:

I

Addickted said:

seth plum said:

seth plum said:

seth plum said:

se9addick said:

seth plum said:

se9addick said:

seth plum said:

There are other words.

Simply brilliant.
    Fixed that for you.

You are simply wrong.
    You may define facts to suit yourself, I am prepared to examine what is purported to be a 'fact'.
    "alternative facts".

Straight out the bannon playbook once again
  • Options

seth plum said:

Nick Griffin

Verified account

@NickGriffinBU
    More

Read it again

seth plum said:

Nick Griffin

Verified account

@NickGriffinBU
    More

Read it again

seth plum said:

Nick Griffin

Verified account

@NickGriffinBU
    More

Read it again

I have listened to it.
    Do I also need to read the Daily Mail's unbiased commentary on it as well?
    Does Corbyn say 'the Zionists who were in the audience'?
    I think if you listen you will hear him say that.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!