Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ohhhhh Jeremy Corrrrrrbyn

1252627282931»

Comments

• Options

BTW Andrea Leadson is a stupid woman. Not sure why any woman should get offended by me saying that that, I am referring to her not them and generally from my experience, women are far more intelligent than men.

Much more shaggable too from my experience.
    :heartbreak:
  • Options

Every lip reading expert was so sure about what was said to Sterling, but now they can't decide what Corbyn said.

Not as expert as they made out.

I've looked a few times and he definitely says "Colourful" even though it does look like he says "I love you"
  • Options
    This thread is comedy gold, keep it up chaps.
    FWIW May is a stupid women, I think there is no doubt.
  • Options
    And then your bestie turns up on R4 to support you...

Sort of feel sorry for him now!
  • Options

Nick Griffin

Verified account

@NickGriffinBU
    Follow Follow @NickGriffinBU
    More
    Go Jezza! I wonder how many Labour activists the hysterical #Zionist media campaign against #Corbyn is re-pilling?

Now, I think that what Griffin says is antisemitic but I'm sure @seth plum will ask for some more evidence

Henry, would it be anti-semetic of me to point out that the Jews were persecuted in the war, murdered, had their property stolen and generally treated as 2nd class citizens during the holocast. It might be considered ironic that Israel is stealing Palestinian land under protection of tanks, murdering protesters on spurious grounds and legislating that they have less rights than Israelis. Scale not comparable but ironic? Yes.
    Seamlessly moving from ‘Jews’ generically to ‘Israel’ is antisemitic, precisely the point which so many on the left struggle with such is their hatred of Israel.
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Labour have until now been the natural home for any minority because social justice is at the heart of their agenda, and throughout most of history minorities in the UK (and elsewhere) have also largely been poorer than the majority.

However the country's Jewish population represent a very awkward blindspot for the hard left because whilst they are clearly a minority (of 250k or so), they're on average better educated, higher-earning and wealthier than the rest of the population and thus don't fit into their simplistic narrative of the rich/powerful/elite on the one hand and the poor/exploited/minority on the other.

Frankly it matters little whether Corbyn is an antisemite or not, he is the Labour leader and has shown virtually no leadership whatsoever on the issue which risks legitimising antisemitism by creating a culture that deems it insufficiently serious versus other forms of discrimination/abuse.

You then throw Israel into the mix (a country/government certainly not without its faults, but nonetheless one which attracts the most virulent and disproportionate bile) and thus the ease of anti-Israel rhetoric morphing into antisemitism in the brains and mouths of the unintelligent, and it's little wonder that the country's Jews are highly uncomfortable at the moment, a disgraceful position given their contribution across every important facet of UK life.

Until 2016 there was never any suggestion that Labour was A-S. Then JC got voted in against massive right wing media and centrist pressure. He endured. Resulting in a vicious campaign against him, seemingly supported by a government financed black-art organisation targeting him. Smell the coffee. In two years (admittedly anti-Israel, but food for thought) JC supposedly has turned Labour into rabid anti-semites or are there dark forces at work? Sadly a seemingly Liberal (small L) prolific poster is outdoing the Mail in his hatred for Corbyn, a previous champion of any predudice.
    Labour today has very little in common with the Blair/Brown period, it’s a false analogy.

Social media was also nonexistent or at least far less prevalent, yet now gives anyone a voice to espouse extreme views (of which there are several now given implicit cover by JC and more relevantly his Momentum circle).
  • Options

Labour have until now been the natural home for any minority because social justice is at the heart of their agenda, and throughout most of history minorities in the UK (and elsewhere) have also largely been poorer than the majority.

However the country's Jewish population represent a very awkward blindspot for the hard left because whilst they are clearly a minority (of 250k or so), they're on average better educated, higher-earning and wealthier than the rest of the population and thus don't fit into their simplistic narrative of the rich/powerful/elite on the one hand and the poor/exploited/minority on the other.

Frankly it matters little whether Corbyn is an antisemite or not, he is the Labour leader and has shown virtually no leadership whatsoever on the issue which risks legitimising antisemitism by creating a culture that deems it insufficiently serious versus other forms of discrimination/abuse.

You then throw Israel into the mix (a country/government certainly not without its faults, but nonetheless one which attracts the most virulent and disproportionate bile) and thus the ease of anti-Israel rhetoric morphing into antisemitism in the brains and mouths of the unintelligent, and it's little wonder that the country's Jews are highly uncomfortable at the moment, a disgraceful position given their contribution across every important facet of UK life.

Until 2016 there was never any suggestion that Labour was A-S. Then JC got voted in against massive right wing media and centrist pressure. He endured. Resulting in a vicious campaign against him, seemingly supported by a government financed black-art organisation targeting him. Smell the coffee. In two years (admittedly anti-Israel, but food for thought) JC supposedly has turned Labour into rabid anti-semites or are there dark forces at work? Sadly a seemingly Liberal (small L) prolific poster is outdoing the Mail in his hatred for Corbyn, a previous champion of any predudice.
    Labour today has very little in common with the Blair/Brown period, it’s a false analogy.

Social media was also nonexistent or at least far less prevalent, yet now gives anyone a voice to espouse extreme views (of which there are several now given implicit cover by JC and more relevantly his Momentum circle).
    Would you care to enlighten us as to what these extreme views are?
  • Options

He's a blatant Trumpist for a start
  • Options

Being liberal, as soon as someone mentions the good old days of blair you should probably stop listening.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

PaddyP17 said:

Leuth said:

Just seen the gutless weasel Corbyn call TM a stupid women
    on politics live. The new gentler, kinder lefts politics.
    Then he sneaked out of the the HOC. What a see you next tuesday!

Why don't we find some things you've said about Diane Abbott
    hes not a politician or saying it in parliament - so not really compariable. #

how anyone can even defend that idiot abbot is ridiculous.
    I don't defend Abbot at all.

But i don't defend the often racist and sexist abuse she receives which is nothing to do with how bad she is at her job either.
    firstly i didn't mention you in a comment and secondly i do not think i have ever seen any racist abuse on this board, if i am wrong please do show me it.

i find abbot herself quite racist, and this theory has been proven a few times also if you are going to beat the drum of something on your agenda - you need to be able to do the simple maths to cover it, everything must be costed for.

anyone getting back on subject what someone writes on a public forum compared to what someone says in the house of commons are 2 very different things.

whether he said stupid woman or stupid person there are a lot of things to criticise him on this isnt really one of them
    You're kidding, right? Someone called the Chinese "a truly insensitive race of people", that's pretty abusive (Yulin dog meat festival thread).

There's a lot more that I've picked up on, too, generally at the expense of Far East Asians, but I have very little desire to actively look for examples of abuse against people like me.
    we are talking about the racist abuse of Dianne abbot on this forum - to which i cannot see any, correct me if i am wrong.
    Fair play, misread when reading through (let's be fair here there was a LOT of chaff to sort through!).
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Being liberal, as soon as someone mentions the good old days of blair you should probably stop listening.
    Three comfortable General Election wins, including one two years after the Iraq invasion.

Meanwhile Labour today is barely polling 40% with an incumbent government in disarray.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

PaddyP17 said:

Leuth said:

Just seen the gutless weasel Corbyn call TM a stupid women
    on politics live. The new gentler, kinder lefts politics.
    Then he sneaked out of the the HOC. What a see you next tuesday!

Why don't we find some things you've said about Diane Abbott
    hes not a politician or saying it in parliament - so not really compariable. #

how anyone can even defend that idiot abbot is ridiculous.
    I don't defend Abbot at all.

But i don't defend the often racist and sexist abuse she receives which is nothing to do with how bad she is at her job either.
    firstly i didn't mention you in a comment and secondly i do not think i have ever seen any racist abuse on this board, if i am wrong please do show me it.

i find abbot herself quite racist, and this theory has been proven a few times also if you are going to beat the drum of something on your agenda - you need to be able to do the simple maths to cover it, everything must be costed for.

anyone getting back on subject what someone writes on a public forum compared to what someone says in the house of commons are 2 very different things.

whether he said stupid woman or stupid person there are a lot of things to criticise him on this isnt really one of them
    You're kidding, right? Someone called the Chinese "a truly insensitive race of people", that's pretty abusive (Yulin dog meat festival thread).

There's a lot more that I've picked up on, too, generally at the expense of Far East Asians, but I have very little desire to actively look for examples of abuse against people like me.
    we are talking about the racist abuse of Dianne abbot on this forum - to which i cannot see any, correct me if i am wrong.
    Fair play, misread when reading through (let's be fair here there was a LOT of chaff to sort through!).
    not an issue just was stating that there has been no racist abuse of dianne abbot on this forum, wont deny there has been some racist and offensive stuff on here on other subjects.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

He called her a stupid woman, it’s clear as day. And now he is lying about it.

All hail the great king of the left.

He sure as fuck isn't my king! Generalisation much.
  • Options

Nick Griffin

Verified account

@NickGriffinBU
    Follow Follow @NickGriffinBU
    More
    Go Jezza! I wonder how many Labour activists the hysterical #Zionist media campaign against #Corbyn is re-pilling?

Now, I think that what Griffin says is antisemitic but I'm sure @seth plum will ask for some more evidence

Henry, would it be anti-semetic of me to point out that the Jews were persecuted in the war, murdered, had their property stolen and generally treated as 2nd class citizens during the holocast. It might be considered ironic that Israel is stealing Palestinian land under protection of tanks, murdering protesters on spurious grounds and legislating that they have less rights than Israelis. Scale not comparable but ironic? Yes.
    Seamlessly moving from ‘Jews’ generically to ‘Israel’ is antisemitic, precisely the point which so many on the left struggle with such is their hatred of Israel.
    The same people who would rightly kick off if you said ISIS and Saudi Arabia were representative of Islam.
  • Options

shine166 said:

Three comfortable General Election wins, including one two years after the Iraq invasion.

Meanwhile Labour today is barely polling 40% with an incumbent government in disarray.
    Yes.... because new labour were tory light, which is why Corbyn is seen as a leftist militant now.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

He called her a stupid woman, it’s clear as day. And now he is lying about it.

All hail the great king of the left.

I look forward to the new range of tory feminism next time a saudi prince comes over to buy weapons.

• Options

A homeless person died outside of parliament yesterday as the house was having this stupid argument.

The media are great, 3 days ago may was runnng the country imto the ground and new shes a vitim lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:

shine166 said:

Yes.... because new labour were tory light, which is why Corbyn is seen as a leftist militant now.
    Tory lite? K

https://youtu.be/OAcGHwyRThQ
  • Options

shine166 said:

shine166 said:

Tory lite? K

https://youtu.be/OAcGHwyRThQ

Tony blair looks different than I remember him.

• Options
    For discussion on politics topics, please click HERE
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!