Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roland on Talksport

Can't listen but according to Facebook posts, Roland being interviewed live on Talksport

Comments

• Options
    WOW !!

This is mental!!  Go on Simon!

• Options
    edited February 2019
    How much more deluded can this absolute penis get.  At least they have shown him up at last for what a prat he is.
  • Options
    Tell us more :)
  • Options
    rananegra said:
    I bet he doesn't get asked about how he has single-handedly derailed our season by breaking up the first strike partnership we've had in ages and refusing to buy an adequate replacement. 
    That would have been nice, but they held him to the topic of selling the club and wouldn't let him wriggle out of it, brilliant.
  • Options
    really.. what was said 
  • Options
    Just received texts from those listening saying Jordan really stuck up for us. 
  • Options
    Can someone post a link so i can listen later pls? I am out at the moment.
  • Options

At work so couldn't listen, any chance someone posting a breakdown of the important bits?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Putting aside club rivalries, I have thought for a long time that Simon Jordan actually talks sense, particularly when on with Talksport's best presenter Danny Kelly
    Knew there was a reason I never listened 
  • Options
    RD's line about the protests ruining the sale was called "a lie" by whoever is in the studio that isn't Jim White/Simon Jordan.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    addick05 said:

At work so couldn't listen, any chance someone posting a breakdown of the important bits?
    Also at work, unfortunately don’t know what was said exactly.

edit: superb write up by @Oh_Yoni_Boy above
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just pay for the assets.... what the accounts booked value at £50m+........ yer right.
  • Options
    A NDA with somebody not buying the club? If Roland wants to sell the club, surely it is in his interest to put the bargain price out there!
  • Options
    I'm sure it will be on the link shortly when the 1pm section finishes so you will be able to hear it in all its glory later.  It is definitely worth a listen.  

• Options
    Is there a link anywhere? 
  • Options
    So Roland only want money for ground and The Valley. No shit mate, we barely have any playing assets !! The bloke is on another planet. 
  • Options
    What's the radio equivalent for {...}
    Huh
  • Options
     Can’t wait to hear this, well done SJ, and Bob Mills for the ‘lie’ comment.