Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Konsa transfer fee is brilliant, as if you all needed another example of Roland’s incompetence.  

Roland must be kicking himself knowing he could of paid a years worth of operating costs and then some.
  • Hey guys don’t be up set it’s good  watching future premiership players at our club. That would have been good centre back partnership though wouldn’t it  
  • Hey guys don’t be up set it’s good  watching future premiership players at our club. That would have been good centre back partnership though wouldn’t it  
    I feel more honoured seeing Johnson and Fanni to be honest
  • jondon76 said:
    Why are people even bothered about how much we get for players? It doesn't get reinvested in the team anyway it just means more money in Rolys pocket, if he's too stupid to negotiate decent deals then he's the one losing money, isn't that what people want ?
    Because it further highlights how bloody inept Roland is

It is frustrating that we dont get any money back into the team from these sales

But just reiterates how clueless the bloke is
    No point getting frustrated about it now, we've had this for 5 years, nothing has changed.
  • Lyle Taylors Instagram story seems to hint Jonny Williams is coming back.... either that or Josh Parker  :'(
  • tgarrat1 said:
    Lyle Taylors Instagram story seems to hint Jonny Williams is coming back.... either that or Josh Parker  :'(
    That’s Jonny Williams, hope it is a hint!
  • edited July 2019
    Dazzler21 said:
    Rudders22 said:
    Konza gone. I hate Roland. The guy is a twerp. Aribo, Gonez, and Konza. All good players. If that man had any football sense or logic he would have been a lot of money on those deals. We would have a healthy transfer kitty by now. 
    I really miss Gonez and Konza... Not forgetting Gomes.

I'd have them over Gomez and Konsa every damn day!
    We also need to get Ventokele and Fonsu back as well. Still, I’m sure Boyer knows what he is doing.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Rudders22 said:
    Konza gone. I hate Roland. The guy is a twerp. Aribo, Gonez, and Konza. All good players. If that man had any football sense or logic he would have been a lot of money on those deals. We would have a healthy transfer kitty by now. 
    I really miss Gonez and Konza... Not forgetting Gomes.

I'd have them over Gomez and Konsa every damn day!
    To be fair it was a real kick when Gonez left
  • 👀 Williams signing? From Lyle’s instagram
  • Sponsored links:

• Reports are coming out that Sam Baldock deal is off due to wage demands - Cawley has denied them due to the fact there has been no contact from Charlton, he's on a list of Strikers we'd like but thats it

• Rudders22 said:
    Douchatelet doesn't do transfer kitties.
  • The Konsa deal just shows how inept RD is. He doesn't replace his CEO & trys to "mange" the club himself. Sells Konsa for "cash" as he wants the money before he bails out. Gets a poor deal & then he's still here 12 months later - lose/lose. For him its all about limiting losses & too short termism. In the last 12 month's his lost 3 players worth a combined £15 -£20m  but only got around £4m.  He never learnt from getting rid of Kermorgant.............and that was 5 years ago. This is why I'm disliking The Aussies / whoever is looking to buy us. We are losing players hand over fist & could have been stopped if we had been sold last year. By the time any takeover goes through we wont have a team left. You can only go to the well so many times.
  • tgarrat1 said:
    Lyle Taylors Instagram story seems to hint Jonny Williams is coming back.... either that or Josh Parker  :'(
    Josh wore number 10 , that was definitely a 2 in the photo. 

Secondly, someone has found the stock image from google and posted it on twitter. It’s definitely Jonny.  
  • edited July 2019
    Ultimatum said:
    tgarrat1 said:

Secondly, someone has found the stock image from google and posted it on twitter. It’s definitely Jonny.  
    Could be Josh Cullen, he wore number 25... ;)

It cant actually be Josh though as he never wore the long sleeved top under his shirt like Jonny did

Plus this seems to be the actual image (taken from someone replying to that tweet)

• edited July 2019
    It’s Jonny... this is the photo 
  • @ForeverAddickted photo never loaded before I wrote that post 😒
  • Ultimatum said:
    tgarrat1 said:

Could be Josh Cullen, he wore number 25... ;)

It cant actually be Josh though as he never wore the long sleeved top under his shirt like Jonny did

Plus this seems to be the actual image (taken from someone replying to that tweet)

Really hope this is true.

If he stays fit, could become a club legend.

Quality player.
  • Ultimatum said:
    @ForeverAddickted photo never loaded before I wrote that post 😒
    I edited my post from what I originally put so we uploaded the photo at the same time in the end
  • Surely Taylor wouldn’t wind us all up if Jonny weren’t happening?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Photo shoot for the new kit has already happened? That’d be a good reveal, Jonny announcing the new kit.. 
  • edited July 2019
    Surely Taylor wouldn’t wind us all up if Jonny weren’t happening?!
    Unfortunately, it's Lyle. He could be on a wind-up. Not disrespectful, just the kind of thing he'd think was funny.

Get us all excited, only for nothing to happen.

He may have been just a wind up in response to something someone asked him on twitter.

(This is me, trying very hard not to get all optimistic. New Grandson born last night. I'm not used to too much good news happening on the same day!)
  • That Williams performance at Wembley hopefully got a few more on side with how good he is.

Was literally walking round the Sunderland players.
  • Laddick01 said:
    That Williams performance at Wembley hopefully got a few more on side with how good he is.

Was literally walking round the Sunderland players.
    Or they hacked him down...
  • Surely Taylor wouldn’t wind us all up if Jonny weren’t happening?!
    Unfortunately, it's Lyle. He could be on a wind-up. Not disrespectful, just the kind of thing he'd think was funny.

Get us all excited, only for nothing to happen.

He may have been just a wind up in response to something someone asked him on twitter.

(This is me, trying very hard not to get all optimistic. New Grandson born last night. I'm not used to too much good news happening on the same day!)
    Congrats on the birth of your Grandson
  • He’s a very good player, no question about it - the team needs to be set up right for him to flourish in it which I’m sure bowyer etc will know and be working on
  • If it is Jonny, does that rule out Oztumer? Also, I thought Bows was looking to play Chucks at #10. Wondering how this would work with Jonny. A narrow 4-2-3-1 formation maybe?
  • Just seen the insta story - yes its that photo of Williams no doubt. But its just a photo - why does it mean he is signing?
  • It might be left up from last season, who knows?