Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Just seen the insta story - yes its that photo of Williams no doubt. But its just a photo - why does it mean he is signing?
    Unless he’s just on a wind up there’s no reason to tease the picture like that, not like he’s just shown both of the pictures like it’s nothing.
  • Just seen the insta story - yes its that photo of Williams no doubt. But its just a photo - why does it mean he is signing?
    It could just mean Lyle's a lousy photographer...
  • DOUCHER said:
    Valley11 said:
    Seems to have all gone really quiet. Personally I wouldn’t rule out another departure still. 
    More to Taylor/Pearce talking about new deals than meets the eye? 
    If either were to go - particularly Taylor, obviously - that would be up there with selling Yann. 
    agreed re Taylor but not Pearce - love his commitment and attitude but incomparable with losing Taylor or Yann

If Taylor is sold we will be in big trouble. As for Pearce, love the guy, but not sure whether he is up to a long physical battle in the Championship. Also heard he might be going to Pompey.
  • Oztumer must be getting pretty fed up being buggered about by Charlton. That’s  the last two windows that he’s been “in the building/in Greenwich Park/in Bluewater shopping” and not been signed. 
    I'm getting fed up with him being buggered about. Sign him up. He'll be superb for us.
    He hasn't signed yet...
  • jondon76 said:
    Why are people even bothered about how much we get for players? It doesn't get reinvested in the team anyway it just means more money in Rolys pocket, if he's too stupid to negotiate decent deals then he's the one losing money, isn't that what people want ?
    Because if the sale of the club is held up due to an unrealistic asking price set at a level because RD wants most of his investment back maybe he would be more realistic had we got £10m for Gomez, £7M for Grant, £5M for Aribo and £5M for Konsa = £27M instead of £7m as his investment would be £20m less.

in fact going back a touch further - our sale price v value (estimated) today:

Gomez.     £3.5M.    V.   £80M
    Lookman. £8m.        V.   £20M
    Pope.       £1M.        V.   £10M
    Grant.      £1.5M.     V.    £15M
    Konsa.     £1.5M.     V.    £12M
    Aribo.       £0.3M.     V.      £5M
    TOTAL.   £15.8M.    V.    £142M

he has realised about 12% of their values today.  Maybe he should sell the club at the same discount, so about £3M and get lost!
    The ONLY good thing that comes from these cheap sales is that Roland didn’t get the full value. Because of his shortsightedness, he has lost a lot of money.
  • Ultimatum said:
    tgarrat1 said:
    Lyle Taylors Instagram story seems to hint Jonny Williams is coming back.... either that or Josh Parker  :'(
    Josh wore number 10 , that was definitely a 2 in the photo. 

Secondly, someone has found the stock image from google and posted it on twitter. It’s definitely Jonny.  
    Thirdly it's a white hand which is a slight clue that it's not Parker. 
  • What would the debt be if we had got the true value for those players?
  • For those saying its just a pboto and could have been left up from last season.

If you have instagram and see the full post you will see he moves a coat from a hook and his photo is underneath, he moves another coat from a hook amd u see Williams picture, looks like the players have pictures up by where their stuff goes and to me with Williams having his up, that tells me he is signing
  • edited July 2019
    If I was Emery i'd be picking Bielik all day over Guendouzi. Painfully average footballer
    OK..... can we have Guendouzi on loan then?
  • Sponsored links:

Have you actually watched the video?
    Have you actually watched the video?
    No. I don't have Instagram.
  • edited July 2019
    For those saying its just a pboto and could have been left up from last season.

If you have instagram and see the full post you will see he moves a coat from a hook and his photo is underneath, he moves another coat from a hook amd u see Williams picture, looks like the players have pictures up by where their stuff goes and to me with Williams having his up, that tells me he is signing
    No it doesnt. It just means that over the summer the coat hook photos were left as they were, and when Williams rocked up for training he just left his stuff where he had been leaving it last time he was at Sparrows Lane.
  • edited July 2019
    So Arsenal have taken Carl Jenkinson on their tour to the United States but no spot for Krystian Bielik - Although as their fans have mentioned thats probably because he's getting an extended break after the U21 Championships

• Are there any other missing U21 players? Maybe they’re giving him an extended break after that tournament?
  • Are there any other missing U21 players? Maybe they’re giving him an extended break after that tournament?
    Yeah thats what Arsenal fans are thinking for his absense on the replies within that post - Although Reiss Nelson was on duty with England U21
  • For those saying its just a pboto and could have been left up from last season.

No it doesnt. It just means that over the summer the coat hook photos were left as they were, and when Williams rocked up for training he just left his stuff where he had been leaving it last time he was at Sparrows Lane.
    This. He is still training with us so why wouldnt he have a peg in the changing room. Weird how some people piss their pants when  all that happened is a coatpeg was revealed. 
    I think it's the way it was done tbf. It was done with the eye emoji, and teased to us.. it was defo not done as just a normal post. If there was nothing behind it, Lyle wouldn't have put it on IG or he is just messing around
  • Arsenal's squad looks shite. They drift further from Man City every season.
  • I'll wait until it's on the OS
  • Sponsored links:

• Koscielny has also refused to travel for that tour. Meant to be club captain, what a joke. 
    We need an acronym or sumin for this.

This. He is still training with us so why wouldnt he have a peg in the changing room. Weird how some people piss their pants when  all that happened is a coatpeg was revealed. 
    Not this.

If it was a random picture of the area and u saw the photo in the background fair enough, but they way Lyle has done it, tells me their has been movement, cant see Lyle trying to wind us up on purpose
  • Talal said:
    Arsenal's squad looks shite. They drift further from Man City every season.
    Agreed. An awful lot of dead wood and averageness in that list of players 

Incidentally Tyreece John-Jules (a young striker) is the nephew of Red Dwarf style Danny John-Jules

Seems a lot of effort for someone who is effectively a trialist at the moment

i.e. Doesnt seem the sort of thing we'd do for others coming in for a few weeks

I'll work on one and get back to you.

I'll work on one and get back to you.
    WIOTOS (Williams is on the official site) if and when.