Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• cfgs said:
    Are we putting Oztumer to bed now?  
    Does he need a bedtime story as well?
    Well he’s only little ain’t he so..
    Well I refuse to tuck him in as well.
  • Are we putting Oztumer to bed now?  
    Only when he's hung his boots up. Plenty more transfer windows for him to be linked with us but he does join the exclusive nearly men of Charlton alongside Purse, Mullins and others
  • Gallen spoke of a block of four, then another and finally the loan four.

So Amos and Williams in this middle four, two more to come?
  • edited July 2019
    I think it’s not out of the realms of possibility that we would get oztumer. Especially given we let reeves go.. bowyer likes replacing like for like and Jonny is in for Jonny, so we all know with his track record for injuries we need creative players to be in the squad 
  • The gutting thing about Cullen is that he’s only on 8k a week, or so I read, and what with him having only a year left you could  him cheap.  If we had the new owners in now could easily get him in permanent and without breaking the bank.
  • Well Bowyer promised two players ahead of Gillingham so hopefully another will join tomorrow

Glad that Williams is done now though as means he can start getting some match sharpness
  • Pleased with that
  • edited July 2019
    Can see Cullen coming back 

But I was also told ages ago oztumzer was a done deal so what do I know 
  • Well Bowyer promised two players ahead of Gillingham so hopefully another will join tomorrow

Glad that Williams is done now though as means he can start getting some match sharpness
    Wasnt Amos the other one?
  • Sponsored links:

Wasnt Amos the other one?
    Nah Bowyer said it yesterday (Amos had already joined)
  • Probably will be Harriot
  • cfgs said:
    Are we putting Oztumer to bed now?  
    Does he need a bedtime story as well?
    Well he’s only little ain’t he so..
    Sizeist!
  • Phillips Amos
    Dijksteel Solly
    Page Purrington
    Lockyer New signing
    Sarr Pearce
    Aneke Williams JFC Lapslie Morgan Pratley New signing x 2
    Taylor New signing
    Bonne New signing

Five more to go for two per position, realistically with Roland probably four with Wiredu or another youngster filling a gap.
  • Scoham said:
    Phillips Amos
    Dijksteel Solly
    Page Purrington
    Lockyer New signing
    Sarr Pearce
    Aneke Williams JFC Lapslie Morgan Pratley New signing x 2
    Taylor New signing
    Bonne New signing

Five more to go for two per position, realistically with Roland probably four with Wiredu or another youngster filling a gap.
    I would like to see a squad of 23:
    Phillips, Amos
    Solly, Dijksteel
    Purrington, Page
    Lockyer, Sarr, Pearce, New
    Pratley, Lapslie, Morgan, JFC, New x2
    Williams, Aneke, New (Winger)
    Taylor, Bonne, New x2

Ideally would like to see two attacking midfielders, one of whom can play down the wing and allow Lapslie to go out on loan. 
  • I would like to see us use our 5 loan spaces on

1. Beilik
    2. Cullen
    3. Palmer
    4. H Kane
    5. Nketiah

then use the £3m Lookman cash to buy the best CB we can find. Job done.
    And hen we wake up and Roland is still our chairman. It’s nice to dream though!
  • Cullen theres a good chance he may be back

Bielik afraid not so much....however everything can change
  • CAFCDAZ said:
    Cullen theres a good chance he may be back

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9536727/bielik-arsenal-contract-not-extended-youngsters-wenger-axed/
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCDAZ said:

That’s my guess too 
  • jac52 said:
    CAFCDAZ said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9536727/bielik-arsenal-contract-not-extended-youngsters-wenger-axed/
    We have no chance. Tbh its actually mad that RD wont. If we bought him for say 4/5m he had a season like last year for us in the championship even on 10k a week, you are talking of a resale value of 10m+. It actually makes sense to invest in that kind of talent, however I have been told it is very very unlikely and I think I'm dreaming even thinking RD would
  • Please can we get Cullen back. He's the real deal.
  • Making sense and Roland not on planet Earth

• Charlton and QPR in talks with Spanish defender – Free agent, future should be sorted next week

Failing to make an appearance for Getafe last season, Alberto Redondo never quite managed to make it to the La Liga side’s first team, and after the lack of faith showed in him, the 22-year-old didn’t renew his deal and is now a free agent.

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/993225867?-11197:833
  • I would like to see us use our 5 loan spaces on

1. Beilik
    2. Cullen
    3. Palmer
    4. H Kane
    5. Nketiah

then use the £3m Lookman cash to buy the best CB we can find. Job done.
    Whilst ducking out of the way of the flying pink pigs........

we we can dream though. 
  • CAFCDAZ said:
    jac52 said:
    CAFCDAZ said:

We have no chance. Tbh its actually mad that RD wont. If we bought him for say 4/5m he had a season like last year for us in the championship even on 10k a week, you are talking of a resale value of 10m+. It actually makes sense to invest in that kind of talent, however I have been told it is very very unlikely and I think I'm dreaming even thinking RD would
    This. I said the same about Aribo. The thing is, Bielik loved his time last year and I honestly don’t think he’d demand the earth salary wise. A successful season in the championship with us would double his worth and be a great investment for any sensible businessman. Which unfortunately we all know our chairman isn’t. Just so frustrating as you have an opportunity to pick up one of Europe’s brightest young talents (for basically the same as the bonus money you get from another player) also freeing up another loan spot and the owner can’t see how it could benefit him.
  • ross1 said:

Charlton and QPR in talks with Spanish defender – Free agent, future should be sorted next week

Failing to make an appearance for Getafe last season, Alberto Redondo never quite managed to make it to the La Liga side’s first team, and after the lack of faith showed in him, the 22-year-old didn’t renew his deal and is now a free agent.

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/993225867?-11197:833
    Says he’s a left back, can’t see that happening.
  • CAFCDAZ said:
    jac52 said:
    CAFCDAZ said:

This, there’s definitely big resale value, if he had half a brain he would use the lookman cash to pursue it, emphasis on the IF.