Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Are we putting Oztumer to bed now?  
    Coz hes been a very naughty boy!?
  • Leipsig Swansea and Villa mentioned as possible destinations for Ampado on Twitter. 
  • I see Leipzig mentioned, if true there’s no chance he’s coming to the Valley.
  • Lampard has come out and said he’ll go out on loan - so why not...?
    Lampards too old.

• Lampard needs him to go to a club that will play him, which is why we are a good fit for any club wanting that.

It is probably the only positive of being owned by a tight twatt.
  • edited July 2019
    I see Leipzig mentioned, if true there’s no chance he’s coming to the Valley.
    Except he’d remain in London. And Chelsea will have seen the progress Cullen and Bielik made under Bowyer.
    Unlikely but not impossible  
  • Valley11 said:
    If Bielik signs , play-offs could be within reach . The squad is shaping up nicely .
    Really? Maybe I'm being too pessimistic but i can't see that at all. Think we're maybe getting a bit carried away and forgetting how strong this league is.
    I’ve thought since the play off final that this squad could go a long way on team spirit and momentum. If we sign a few more top players who fit into and improve the group, I’d fancy us to sneak a play off place. Sheffield United are proof it can be done with clever buys and good management, 
    If we'd kept Aribo and Bauer and spent £5m on a couple of players like they did then maybe we'd have a chance of being in the mix. I think we have enough to stay up though, which is all I want from next season
  • Sponsored links:

• Team spirit and momentum can only get you so far . Massive if , but if we get taken over before the next window , the squad could be added to , which could give us a good run in . 
  • Grady Diangana told he can leave WHU on loan, would deffo take him for a season
  • IR94 said:
    Grady Diangana told he can leave WHU on loan, would deffo take him for a season
    That's really weird/coincidence that, my daughter was telling me there's a boy who's in her school who's brother signed a six year deal with a premiership team, I didn't believe her but it turns out it's him, I'd never heard of him before yesterday but he's supposed to be good and he still lives in Woolwich with his family. 
  • If Roland bought Bielik for 2.5 million and he has as good a season as last in the championship he will get 10 million back next summer 
  • IR94 said:
    Diangana generally plays as a right-sided attacking midfielder but can play across the forward line. He cites Ronaldinho as an influence.[5]

21 YO. 1.8m. Made 15 EPL appearances.

Sounds like a realistic option.
  • IR94 said:
    If they are letting him out on loan, Cullen is definitely going out on loan. Played quite a few Premiership games last season and signed a six year deal which means they REALLY like him.
  • Today should be interesting one way or another. There was clearly an intention a few days ago to get more than just Williams in before Saturday. Will we be able to carry that through or not?
  • Today should be interesting one way or another. There was clearly an intention a few days ago to get more than just Williams in before Saturday. Will we be able to carry that through or not?
    Yeah in his interview sounds like a striker incoming lets hope it's a good day 
  • edited July 2019
    On Saturday Bowyer said hopefully one or two this week, and we’ve signed Amos and Williams.

Then again it wasn’t long ago I think he also said Williams wasn’t close to signing.

Which interview was that @FAVADDICK?
  • edited July 2019
    Jonny Williams started following Josh Magennis on instagram yesterday, probably nothing in it but thought I would share.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2019
    I think Sheff Utd spent about £7 million overall last season.  Just think what Bowyer would do with £7 million (hey Roland) 
  • matt88 said:
    Jonny Williams started following Josh Magennis on instagram yesterday, probably nothing in it but thought I would share!
    Bowyer clearly didn’t rate him, no chance of that happening.
  • Scoham said:
    On Saturday Bowyer said hopefully one or two this week, and we’ve signed Amos and Williams.

Then again it wasn’t long ago I think he also said Williams wasn’t close to signing.

Which interview was that @FAVADDICK?
    Gallen also talked of a block of four and a third block which would mainly be loans. 
  • Everyone talking about resale value on Bielik & Cullen, wake up! RD will not be planning to stay to benefit from any resale so although on paper it seems easy enough, it just wont happen. Unless they can somehow write a contract in the event of them being sold a % goes back to RD?
  • Everyone talking about resale value on Bielik & Cullen, wake up! RD will not be planning to stay to benefit from any resale so although on paper it seems easy enough, it just wont happen. Unless they can somehow write a contract in the event of them being sold a % goes back to RD?
    I don't think that would be beyond the realism of impossibility and in all truth would be fair enough if so? 
  • But if he was to pay 3 mil for a player and have a % of any resale he is going to want at least half of any future fee.