Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• tgarrat1 said:
    Oztumer followed Lyle Taylor recently, may be coincidental
    Two Greenwich boys keeping in touch, that's the long and the short of it.
    Don’t be shortist 
  • Why the lol’s about vital Charlton saying he’s signing gents, is it a bullshit feed?  Genuinely asking?
    Not sure about how legit it is, but fuck me the article is written badly
    This and twitter has provided plenty of false dawns. 
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Surley beliek wouldn't choose reading over us?
    Who has said he's going there?
    Maybe he has Great Expectations?

• Qpr. New 450k bid in for Alan Judge. Ipswich say no. Player wants to go.

Player we wanted in the past
  • tgarrat1 said:
    Its likely to be more than that, doesn't mean it will result in the conclusion we may want
  • Hasn’t Judge just signed a new 2 year deal? Weird one if he has. 
  • VitalCharlton is very accurate. Mentioned Lockyer and Aneke before anyone else did. But he did tell me on the 27th of June that ‘Oztumer is done but isn’t meant to be in public knowledge yet’. I would trust him though
  • Sponsored links:

• tgarrat1 said:
    Don’t be shortist 
    The problem is in 2019, the PC lobby have diminished comedic targets. Small, Large ginger and fat are being banned in 2020 !
    Where is the vision ? (Four eyes)
  • With Lockyear, IF they are looking for somewhere for him to live, I used to have a s/t in the top tier west, he can doss there for a while if he wants!
  • edited July 2019

Hang on a minute, can I go back to trying to claim I'm one of the cool ITK's if Vital Charlton was right about Oztumer?

PLEASE LET ME HAVE JUST ONE MORE CHANCE

Oztumer announced this week I heard

• I hear Gareth Bale wants out of Madrid....
    Talks were progressing nicely and Gareth was going to buy up all the golf courses in a radius of 10 miles from Sparrows Lane,buy Charlton Palace for team Bale, but the stumbling block was he didn't fancy Blackburn away on a raining bleak misty night. Plus he didn't want to learn English.
  • But Blackburn away is on a summer afternoon.
  • Rumours on twitter that Taylor wants out 
  • edited July 2019
  • Search ‘Taylor wants out’ in the search bar 
  • Is that not regurgitation of the stuff that came out when Bowyer looked lost?
  • Sponsored links:

• I’ll stick my neck out and say that’s nonsense as he’ll now be playing at his highest level yet.
  • LOLZ EVERYTHING IS TRUE ON SOCIAL MEDIA LOLZ.

Taylor does not want out at all.
  • edited July 2019
    iaitch said:
    But Blackburn away is on a summer afternoon.
    It was a two year deal, do you think Duchatelet a miser ?
  • edited July 2019
    If you knew who that 'HenryIrving' fella is, you'd know he's a complete melon, best ignored.
     I did wonder if it was our @Henry Irving then realised he goes by BenHayes77 on there. 

• edited July 2019
    Dazzler21 said:
    If you knew who that 'HenryIrving' fella is, you'd know he's a complete melon, best ignored.
     I did wonder if it was our @Henry Irving then realised he goes by BenHayes77 on there. 

Correct here you go; 

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/2480323#Comment_2480323
  • If you knew who that 'HenryIrving' fella is, you'd know he's a complete melon, best ignored.
    Sadly he blocked me on twitter years ago so I no longer get to read his pearls of wisdom. I think your description is being very generous!