Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• sam3110 said:
    Isn't it that twunt from the old 606 forums, Nick Gray/Vol-au-Vent Addick?
    Yup
  • sam3110 said:
    Isn't it that twunt from the old 606 forums, Nick Gray/Vol-au-Vent Addick?
    Twunt! On par with Bumder for sure! Haha
  • tgarrat1 said:
    Oztumer followed Lyle Taylor recently, may be coincidental
    Two Greenwich boys keeping in touch, that's the long and the short of it.
    Don’t be shortist 
    The problem is in 2019, the PC lobby have diminished comedic targets. Small, Large ginger and fat are being banned in 2020 !
    Where is the vision ? (Four eyes)
    Still okay to insult old people from what I can see.
  • Wasn’t Jonson Clarke Harris one of the strikers we were interested in? 

Presumably he’d be a permanent deal not a loan. 

Gone quiet on that front.....Chucks quiet 
  • If Taylor leaves I will never recover
  • But Blackburn away is on a summer afternoon.
  • If Taylor leaves I will never recover
    I've only just recovered from Hales leaving!!!
  • Taylor isn’t going anywhere. That’s about the sixth time that bloke has tried to start a Taylor our rumour this summer. It ain’t happening, give it up.
  • I hear Gareth Bale wants out of Madrid....
    Talks were progressing nicely and Gareth was going to buy up all the golf courses in a radius of 10 miles from Sparrows Lane,buy Charlton Palace for team Bale, but the stumbling block was he didn't fancy Blackburn away on a raining bleak misty night. Plus he didn't want to learn English.

iaitch said:
    But Blackburn away is on a summer afternoon.

I just emailed Gareth Bale with the good News that Blackburn will be as warm as Spain in August BUT can't see it happening as he doesn't fancy Middlesbrough away on any effing day of the week but especially in winter.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2019
    Nick Gray - From the old OS forum ("Your Views") that used to exist?
  • What signing is this?
  • edited July 2019
    Sage said:
    Just to put it out there before I get pelters from anyone on here if the signing I’ve been told about doesn’t happen before the Colchester game tomorrow... (albeit we still have a good 24 hours until then at least).

I am flying back home from holiday this evening and haven’t heard anything regarding the deal from the person who told me, since they told me. So I know as much as anyone else on that front.

Just waiting patiently and hoping we get it across the line.

Anyone know when the away kit is going to be released?
    Did you get a name? Is it a Central Midfielder from a fellow Champ club?

Not looking to start a guessing game, but given a name and was wondering if it's the same?
  • From today's " I " newspaper.

Eddie Nketiah had an excellent game yesterday? against Fiorentina including a start and scoring.

They speculate he may well be staying with the first team and another young striker called Reiss Nelson  could go out on loan.

Personally I would turn a blind eye to this.

Nelson was on loan in Germany and has a fairly successful spell, can't see him going to a Championship club.
  • From today's " I " newspaper.

Eddie Nketiah had an excellent game yesterday? against Fiorentina including a start and scoring.

They speculate he may well be staying with the first team and another young striker called Reiss Nelson  could go out on loan.

Personally I would turn a blind eye to this.

Armless signing in my opinion
  • Henry Jnr has just seen Callum Harriot in Bromley High Street.

Presume he's house hunting for his move back to the Valley.

Welcome home Callum
  • edited July 2019
    On the Bromley theme, Steve Gallen named two Arsenal strikers he like to sign at Bromley Addicks 13 months ago.

One was Nketiah and the other was Nelson.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bubble said:
    I doubt he'd want to come and does he have any senior experience?
    Why wouldn't he want to come, and no he's 19 and spent his career in the under 23's but has been an unused sub for the first team a couple of times already. Is also a midfielder
  • sam3110 said:
    Bubble said:
    Why wouldn't he want to come, and no he's 19 and spent his career in the under 23's but has been an unused sub for the first team a couple of times already. Is also a midfielder
    Depends how grounded he is? A lot of players used to Premiership facilities won't fancy us.

• edited July 2019
    sam3110 said:
    Bubble said:
    Depends how grounded he is? A lot of players used to Premiership facilities won't fancy us.

He’s going to have to go out on loan somewhere and it won’t be to the Premier League. I’m sure he’s highly rated but quite honestly you’d think league one would be a safer bet for him. Facilities or not. 
  • sam3110 said:
    Bubble said:

He's been playing games at Cobham, i think he might fancy playing at The Valley
    Let's hope so!
  • Redhenry said:
    Not new but Otzumer signing was confirmed to me earlier
    Love it
  • sam3110 said:
    Bubble said:

We have premiership facilities