Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Redhenry said:
    Not new but Otzumer signing was confirmed to me earlier
    Absolutely brilliant if true. 
    Fingers crossed 
  • edited July 2019

Hang on a minute, can I go back to trying to claim I'm one of the cool ITK's if Vital Charlton was right about Oztumer?

PLEASE LET ME HAVE JUST ONE MORE CHANCE

Oztumer announced this week I heard

@admins how do I rename my account to CharltonByRedHenry??
  • Sage said:
    Just to put it out there before I get pelters from anyone on here if the signing I’ve been told about doesn’t happen before the Colchester game tomorrow... (albeit we still have a good 24 hours until then at least).

I am flying back home from holiday this evening and haven’t heard anything regarding the deal from the person who told me, since they told me. So I know as much as anyone else on that front.

Just waiting patiently and hoping we get it across the line.

Anyone know when the away kit is going to be released?
    Did you get a name? Is it a Central Midfielder from a fellow Champ club?

Not looking to start a guessing game, but given a name and was wondering if it's the same?
    Not from the person who gave me this information.

I have heard of two names, not sure if either are the one I’ve been told about, but the two I have heard which I personally don’t know how reliable they are, one is a Championship midfielder, the other is a younger midfielder from the Premier League. 
  • can otzumer play cm, rather than play as an attacking midfielder
  • RedJohn said:
    can otzumer play cm, rather than play as an attacking midfielder
    More likely Williams will play CM than him, seems more out and out attacking to me.
  • Redhenry said:
    Not new but Otzumer signing was confirmed to me earlier
    Can you confirm that the delay in announcing this signing is they are trying to find a small Cafc Scarfy ?
  • Williams seemed to like playing deep last season so that can work.

The potential Williams, Cullen, Oztumer middle 3 means we’re going to need an absolutely huge DM.
  • So Oztumer, an unnamed midfielder from the championship and this Gallagher lad from Chelsea to pad out the midfield. Then fingers crossed Cullen back and a couple of strikers in
  • His scoring record over the last eight years...

What was Andy Hunts scoring record before he came to us? 
    weeks ago lol .. this interested me .. don't know if anyone else has replied .. anyway, here's his wiki page .. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Hunt_(footballer)
  • Sponsored links:

• Laddick01 said:
    Williams seemed to like playing deep last season so that can work.

The potential Williams, Cullen, Oztumer middle 3 means we’re going to need an absolutely huge DM.
    How do we defend Corners, if it's Solly's turn to play RB as well !
  • RedJohn said:
    can otzumer play cm, rather than play as an attacking midfielder
    More likely Williams will play CM than him, seems more out and out attacking to me.
    I think Bowyer is thinking along the lines of:
    NEW/Pratley
    New/Lapslie, JFC/Williams
    Aneke/Oztumer

If those new signings were of the quality of Bielik and Cullen I think it's a decent midfield. 

• Laddick01 said:
    Williams seemed to like playing deep last season so that can work.

How do we defend Corners, if it's Solly's turn to play RB as well !
    Trampolines?
  • sam3110 said:
    So Oztumer, an unnamed midfielder from the championship and this Gallagher lad from Chelsea to pad out the midfield. Then fingers crossed Cullen back and a couple of strikers in
    I have been told the championship midfielder is unlikely, just wondered if Sage had heard different. I was told they are open to loaning him out but want the majority if not all of his wages paid and we can't offer that. 
  • edited July 2019
    Sage said:
    Sage said:
    Just to put it out there before I get pelters from anyone on here if the signing I’ve been told about doesn’t happen before the Colchester game tomorrow... (albeit we still have a good 24 hours until then at least).

I am flying back home from holiday this evening and haven’t heard anything regarding the deal from the person who told me, since they told me. So I know as much as anyone else on that front.

Just waiting patiently and hoping we get it across the line.

Anyone know when the away kit is going to be released?
    Did you get a name? Is it a Central Midfielder from a fellow Champ club?

Not looking to start a guessing game, but given a name and was wondering if it's the same?
    Not from the person who gave me this information.

I have heard of two names, not sure if either are the one I’ve been told about, but the two I have heard which I personally don’t know how reliable they are, one is a Championship midfielder, the other is a younger midfielder from the Premier League. 
  • Henry Jnr has just seen Callum Harriot in Bromley High Street.

Presume he's house hunting for his move back to the Valley.

Welcome home Callum
    Ben I used to work with his girlfriend in Direct Line. She left whilst he was with us. She was clueless about football. I said to her "what clubs are after Harriott, ans can you get him to sign and renew his contract. All she was i think it is some team beginning with R". I think she went on maternity leave or left. Heard her on the phone to someone about a fitted kitchen etc. She was fit though 
  • Well that's fecked that one then ,15 other clubs just moved in front of us 
  • Sponsored links:

• How many senior games has he played?
  • Some great touches there, would he have the same time in the championship?
  • He looks VERY good on the ball
  • needs to ditch the silly gloves
  • he looks a good un, bit like Cullen .. how tall is he lol ? .. on loan we can't really do wrong .. problem will be confusion cos he looks a lot like George Lapslie
  • needs to ditch the silly gloves
    He can wear tights like Keith Weller used to if he can play as good in the Championship as he does in that clip  ;)
  • RedChaser said:
    needs to ditch the silly gloves
    He can wear tights like Keith Weller used to if he can play as good in the Championship as he does in that clip  ;)
    No millwall blasphemy on here please 
  • RedChaser said:
    needs to ditch the silly gloves
    as we know clips can be deceptive, even Izale McLeod and Nicky Ajose looked good in such clips.