Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• I imagine Dijksteel will want to go - any contract we offer to him will probably be crap.
  • Anfernee wants to stay but if Boro bid enough, I think he will get sold.
  • Hopefully he picks up a minor injury before the window shuts ;)
  • Redhenry said:
    Anfernee wants to stay but if Boro bid enough, I think he will get sold.
    Any news of any incoming  Red. 
  • Incoming being announced today, agreed with club so long as the player is happy defo done today, he knows where sparrow lane is.

From a geezer on Twitter tweets charlton all the time.
  • I do hope it is Bellik or Cullen? What are the odds etc confirmed as sold today. We have an incoming player today? Have we been allowed to buy Xullen or Belik out of the Lookman money. I will be on the booze all afternoon if we get one of these on a permanent. Right now back to the real world. It is probably Harriot or Oz. 
  • Redhenry said:
    I doubt we'll hold out for much.
  • edited July 2019
    Incoming being announced today, agreed with club so long as the player is happy defo done today, he knows where sparrow lane is.

Which guy on twitter? @BR7_addick
  • Spoke to AD at Carshalton friendly on Monday and asked him about his contract., he laughed and just said soon. Fingers crossed he does sign 
  • Sponsored links:

• Redhenry said:
    Surely if he wants to stay, he can't be sold.
  • Rudders22 said:
    I do hope it is Bellik or Cullen? What are the odds etc confirmed as sold today. We have an incoming player today? Have we been allowed to buy Xullen or Belik out of the Lookman money. I will be on the booze all afternoon if we get one of these on a permanent. Right now back to the real world. It is probably Harriot or Oz. 
    Its probably just a made up load of social media bollox again more like.
  • Incoming being announced today, agreed with club so long as the player is happy defo done today, he knows where sparrow lane is.

Which guy on twitter? @BR7_addick
    Dodgercafc  
  • We need to make Dijksteel a good offer and keep him. We are very short of good players and this is one whose value is going to increase once he proves himself in the Championship - which I believe he will.

I am sick of other clubs hoovering up our young players on the cheap. Dijksteel has big potential, although we can’t expect a penny-pinching owner who hasn’t watched the team for 4 years and 10 months to appreciate that - or, more importantly, care.

• Shocked the rat actually rejected a bid for one of our players
  • IR94 said:
    Shocked the rat actually rejected a bid for one of our players
    Only because he thought the offer was too high. 
  • edited July 2019
    A bloke had posted on Facebook apparent DMs with Bielik asking him to come back and Bielik replying that we have no money. Not sure if it was fake or not, seems like it’s been deleted now. 
  • edited July 2019
    IR94 said:
    Shocked the rat actually rejected a bid for one of our players
    Only because he thought the offer was too high. 

I was going to say he rejected as it was too low.

He's holding out for £75m.

• Sponsored links:

• Uboat said:
    Incoming being announced today, agreed with club so long as the player is happy defo done today, he knows where sparrow lane is.

Yes please! Tore up the championship last time and would do it again. This would make my summer. 

that's Christophe Lepoint not Yoni Buyens
  • edited July 2019

so I we meant to take that as the player has played for us before as in knows where sparrows lane is? Cullen please!
  • Uboat said:

Yes please! Tore up the championship last time and would do it again. This would make my summer. 

that's Christophe Lepoint not Yoni Buyens
    Buyens playing in Belgian Conference (3rd tier) only 31, knows Jacko, Solly and some kids. Could do a job on the cheap? Did decent at this level.
  • Rudders22 said:
    Have we been allowed to buy Xullen or Belik out of the Lookman money.
    Will be delighted if Xullen or Belik sign. Time to look outside our own galaxy for better-value players. Having five legs makes them a nightmare to defend against.

so I will meant to take that as the player has played for us before as in knows where sparrows lane is? Cullen please!
    Hoping Cullen, thinking Harriott..
  • It'll be Oztumer.

so I will meant to take that as the player has played for us before as in knows where sparrows lane is? Cullen please!
    Hoping Cullen, thinking Harriott..
    I am not really anti Harriott but that would be a let down of a transfer at this stage. Only way I would really want Harriott is last minute as a fast striker if other targets fall. 

Beggars and choosers I suppose. 
  • Uboat said:

Why? He was absolute dogshit.