Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Bet no one signs today

not aware of a player with that name ...
  • Bet no one signs today
    Doubt it mate Noone signed for Melbourne city the other day.
  • I wrongly assumed it would be obvious I was joking. I'm better than Lepoint and I stopped playing four years ago. 
  • edited July 2019
    Uboat said:
    Incoming being announced today, agreed with club so long as the player is happy defo done today, he knows where sparrow lane is.

From a geezer on Twitter tweets charlton all the time.

Yes please! Tore up the championship last time and would do it again. This would make my summer. 
    Why? He was absolute dogshit. 
    Sounds like mistaken identity, but whether its Christophe Lepoint  or Yoni Buyens that uboat was talking about both have theirs best days behind them.

Lepoint couldn't adjust and Buyens the king from the spot did struggle for pace and now is playing at the equivalent to the national League in Belgium.

Need some players that are new to Cafc, as well as  the returns of the prodigal sons.

Bielik and Cullen are my favourite sons.

Thought I like Purr and JW !

• sidetrack rumour24,431 ...... it doesn't take much for us CL to get distracted.

Not looking like a new signing at present today, I saw a post naming the north stand I thought it was going to be it :(

• It’s a no go from me. 
  • Beilik told no future at AFC. 
  • Announce Bielik
  • Diego Poyet
  • Sponsored links:

• 4.30 is well gone. Wtf?
  • Announce Bielik

Would be great but I think the money side of things will preclude his returning to us - sadly.
  • This can’t be happening, a twitter rumour not turning out to be true!
  • Darren Bent... has announced his Retirement from Football
  • It's a fake account
  • That font is horrendous - even more infantile than Comic Sans.  There's something bizarre about being told, seemingly by a toddler in a kindergarten, that Charlton Athletic FC "have no money".
  • A bloke had posted on Facebook apparent DMs with Bielik asking him to come back and Bielik replying that we have no money. Not sure if it was fake or not, seems like it’s been deleted now. 
    This is it. Looks like it created on a computer by a 6 year old. Plus, his actually Twitter profile pic looks very different.

It’s instagram and a verified account. Could well be fake but you can also use different fonts. 
  • A bloke had posted on Facebook apparent DMs with Bielik asking him to come back and Bielik replying that we have no money. Not sure if it was fake or not, seems like it’s been deleted now. 
    This is it. Looks like it created on a computer by a 6 year old. Plus, his actually Twitter profile pic looks very different.

It’s instagram and a verified account. Could well be fake but you can also use different fonts. 
    I think it's fake but doubters shouldnt base it around the font, that font is available on all andriod phones.
  • Sponsored links:

• Now this is real.

• I doubt he would respond like that anyway. 
  • I can’t seem to find this verified account while searching Instagram.

• Now this is real.

I’d love to get on board with this rumour but this is meaningless, Taylor likes posts from his Wimbledon days all the time doesn’t mean he’s about to sign for them.
  • When will be learn.

There was mass pant wetting over Lyle's tweets, etc etc etc

Player likes or posts don't matter

When It's On The Official Site
  • I can’t seem to find this verified account while searching Instagram.

https://instagram.com/krystianbielik?igshid=1n1wtrdl32tjo
  • Thanks.
  • When will be learn.

I'm waiting for the cryptic Lyle Taylor post before getting excited...
  • When will be learn.

Who’s be? What has he got to learn?