Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• When will be learn.

There was mass pant wetting over Lyle's tweets, etc etc etc

Player likes or posts don't matter

When It's On The Official Site
    Announce Bielik
  • A bloke had posted on Facebook apparent DMs with Bielik asking him to come back and Bielik replying that we have no money. Not sure if it was fake or not, seems like it’s been deleted now. 
    This is it. Looks like it created on a computer by a 6 year old. Plus, his actually Twitter profile pic looks very different.

It’s instagram and a verified account. Could well be fake but you can also use different fonts. 
    Very very easy to fake, just crop two screenshots together - use the top bar from screenshot 1 to look “verified” then get your mate to copy Bielik’s profile picture and make up a conversation in screenshot 2. Voila.

There is absolutely zero chance he’s responded directly to a Charlton fan, especially to say that.
  • When will be learn.

Announce Bielik
    The most irritating thing on twitter.
  • I just posted him liking the comments, hardly said it was imminent blimey 
  • When will be learn.

If we wait for "When it's on the official site" then what is the point of a rumours page or even a rumour in general?
  • Incoming being announced today, agreed with club so long as the player is happy defo done today, he knows where sparrow lane is.

From a geezer on Twitter tweets charlton all the time.

I’m still trying to work out what exactly happened when this player turned up on the pitch.
  • Now this is real.

Poor fella, bet he’s worn his fingers out  dishing out all those likes!
  • When will be learn.

If we wait for "When it's on the official site" then what is the point of a rumours page or even a rumour in general?

Nothing wrong with a rumour but this isn't a rumour, it's just hysteria.
  • Probably been mentioned already but McNulty to Sunderland on loan was confirmed today so it was him that we missed out on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Uboat said:
    Incoming being announced today, agreed with club so long as the player is happy defo done today, he knows where sparrow lane is.

Yes please! Tore up the championship last time and would do it again. This would make my summer. 

that's Christophe Lepoint not Yoni Buyens
    Buyens playing in Belgian Conference (3rd tier) only 31, knows Jacko, Solly and some kids. Could do a job on the cheap? Did decent at this level.
    3rd tier Belgian is Bostik/Isthmian level.
  • edited July 2019
    Uboat said:
    Incoming being announced today, agreed with club so long as the player is happy defo done today, he knows where sparrow lane is.

Yes please! Tore up the championship last time and would do it again. This would make my summer. 

that's Christophe Lepoint not Yoni Buyens
    Buyens playing in Belgian Conference (3rd tier) only 31, knows Jacko, Solly and some kids. Could do a job on the cheap? Did decent at this level.
    3rd tier Belgian is Bostik/Isthmian level.
    I bow to your greater knowledge of Belgian football. How would you classify 2nd and 1st?
  • For most of the season Marshall and I had the same effect on the pitch. I just cost loss and my medical care was not as good.
  • Incoming being announced today, agreed with club so long as the player is happy defo done today, he knows where sparrow lane is.

I’m still trying to work out what exactly happened when this player turned up on the pitch.
    It was like watching slow motion in real time.
  • Chelsea U23s beat Newport 6-1 in a friendly. Conor Gallagher scored Chelsea’s first goal, direct from a free kick.
  • Matty taylor being linked this morning!!!
  • Poor scoring record in the Championship, but with our budget it’s either unwanted players from our league or taking a chance on Prem youngsters.

• They all seem to love him - must be something about him that drives the fans adulation as it isn’t goals 
  • They all seem to love him - must be something about him that drives the fans adulation as it isn’t goals 
    I think it’s because he transferred between the two Bristol clubs and gave them bragging rights that they signed their best player.
  • Sponsored links:

• Interesting reading on Taylor.

Seems many agree he’s an intelligent player.

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/198944-matty-taylor-intelligent-footballer/

He’s only made 23 starts for them in the league, so he’s probably never had a long run of games.

https://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=62090
  • I wonder if this instead of McNulty, or is one of the 2 strikers that Bowyer originally wanted.
  • seem to think there was rumours a few seasons back we was after Taylor. 
  • Now this is real.

I’d love to get on board with this rumour but this is meaningless, Taylor likes posts from his Wimbledon days all the time doesn’t mean he’s about to sign for them.
    My nephew is on that so it must be 100% authentic. 
  • Taylor and Taylor sounds like an accounting or law firm!
    Or they’ll knock you up a made to measure suit during half time. 
  • Would be very happy with Matty Taylor signing

Think we've been after him a few times with Robinson and Bowyer so wouldnt be surprising if Gallen has been keeping an eye on him

Hasnt really scored many in the Championship yet maybe in the right team could
  • Surprised how poor Matty Taylors scoring stats at City are but assume the appearances may well distort the amount of actual minutes he has got as he has mainly been used as a sub.

always thought he was decent and would be happy to pick him up although worry he would be another squad player with an iffy fitness record to join Williams, Page, Pearce, Solly and JFC - that would make 6 out of 19 which is a lot in most squads let alone a small one.