Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Paying in instalments presumably. 
  • cafc4life said:
    Week to go before the season starts , and we’re about 6/7 players short. Weaker squad than we had this time in the division below last year . Bang in trouble as it stands .
    Don't know about 6-7. I'd say closer to 4-5. Two forwards, 2-3 midfielders. Before the first game last season we were still to bring in Bielik, Steer, Cullen, and Ward, with Fosu and Reeves out injured. Neither make for particularly pretty reading, and we only named five on the bench against Sunderland I believe.

I was incredibly critical of the squad then. This time around, we have three fewer weeks of the window in which to secure loans, and nobody to come back from injury to give us a boost in a month or two. Gallen, Bowyer, Jacko et al have done it before, but it was also some good work in January that got us over the line. I worry that that leaving it so late magic won't work a second time around. 
  • Paying in instalments presumably. 
    Yeah that's what I read. Pepe has rejected move to napoli wants to go arsenal
  • It is not really fair of us to expect it. Yes, they can do it and might, but if they don't it shouldn't detract from their abilities. 
  • DOUCHER said:
    Haven’t been on this morning but just bumped into a mate who reckons we r signing Sordell 
    He doesnt know Sordell has retired then
  • Sponsored links:

• He may have said SOD ALL and you misheard!
  • Cullen on the bench for West Ham today for their friendly against Fulham
  • Cullen on the bench for West Ham today for their friendly against Fulham
    So are Morgan and Dijksteel for us, doesn’t mean much.
  • With 11 new players for Aston Villa, they should have a few we could borrow
  • ross1 said:
    With 11 new players for Aston Villa, they should have a few we could borrow
    Would be more than happy if Lansbury and Hogan forgot to get on the coach after todays game
  • tajaddick said:
    New signing to be unveiled at Solly testimonial tomorrow. Won't play but will be announced to crowd. twat. 
  • tajaddick said:
    New signing to be unveiled at Solly testimonial tomorrow. Won't play but will be announced to crowd. twat. 
    Don’t know why anyone thinks we’ll announce signings at games or reveal them in a new kit. Never happens.
  • edited July 2019
    Scoham said:
    tajaddick said:
    Don’t know why anyone thinks we’ll announce signings at games or reveal them in a new kit. Never happens.
    Ricardo Fuller is the only one I can think off 
  • edited July 2019
    It's called clutching at straws and pissing against a strong wind whilst doing £10 on a dud scratch card!

Bows and Gallen will be shoping for cheap loans on Money Supermarket...

The bodies we do get in will still think they are playing for their real employers as they skin on a strange shirt and run out to WTRRR... in a couple of weeks.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2019
    Scoham said:
    tajaddick said:
    Zheng Zhi and Therry Racon
  • sam3110 said:
    Scoham said:
    tajaddick said:
    Zheng Zhi and Therry Racon
    Weren’t they all announced on the website before the game? Rather than out of the blue at pre-game. Same with Barnes and Di Canio as well I think
  • Andrew crofts here.
  • jondon76 said:
    tajaddick said:
    tajaddick said:
    New signing to be unveiled at Solly testimonial tomorrow. Won't play but will be announced to crowd. 
    Is this a hunch or inside info?
    Hunch.
    Why announce something like that and then say it's just a hunch? 
    Because that's how you get attention.
  • Scoham said:
    tajaddick said:
    John Barnes.