Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• ross1 said:
    Everyone is saying we have to wait for loans next week when premier clubs announce their squads, but some EFL clubs have already taken players on loan from premier clubs, look at Oxford today and a few Chelsea players have gone on loan
    Going by last season I imagine Bowyer and Gallen are holding out on the players that Premier League teams arent sure about sending out yet

Guess those that go out earlier are the ones that clubs know arent as ready etc.
  • Beliek gone to Derby for 10 mill? Surley hes not worth that. 
  • Can't imagine we decline 2 mill for Anfernee, we sold grant for less
  • IR94 said:
    Can't imagine we decline 2 mill for Anfernee, we sold grant for less
    Agent talk to get his contract sorted quicker?
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Beliek gone to Derby for 10 mill? Surley hes not worth that. 
    Current inflated market, Villa spent double on that on Mings, and £15 mil on Targett. Imagine with Belieks season with us, age, and impressive under-21 tournament, is value has raised, certainly seen worse transfer fees on players.
  • Just looked at the telegraph article,to be honest,there are not many teams that have bought in more players than us.Sure there are some big fees about,but is Birminghams 7.5m striker going to do better than Taylor or Aneke,who knows.
    But how many teams lost eleven players?
  • Makes you realise how we are 99pc certain to have a weaker team this season than last year in the league below and that’s not gonna end well.

no chance we will be getting in players of Bielik and Cullen’s quality imo.

Callum Harriott and the like it is imo.
  • Bielik to Derby £10 million mate just text me ☹️
  • sam3110 said:
    Maxwell - Amos
    Bauer - Lockyer
    Bielik -Oshilaja
    Cullen -
    Reeves -
    Fosu -
    Marshall -
    Aribo - Aneke
    Parker - Bonne
    Vetokele -

5 players down, instead of 2 wingers to replace Fosu and Marshall we'll get in an attacking midfielder/striker and a more defensive one. 
    And let's not forget that the squad we had in L1 was too small anyway, with next to no adequate cover for injuries
    I don’t agree with that, I would the squad that finished the season was probably 1 short, a striker. We were loaded in midfield and adequate in defence. 
    Look at the games we lost over the season - covering missing players was an issue at times.
    As it is for most League 1 sides. In December I think we had Ward, Aribo, Cullen and Bielik all out. That was just terrible luck and meant our midfield was completely stretched. Didn't help that players like Igor and Page are made of glass, but if you look at our squad numbers last season, I doubt you will find many teams who had bigger squads. 
    Totally unbalanced though - which is Duchatelet's signature. 
  • robroy said:
    Bielik to Derby £10 million mate just text me ☹️
    Never mind
  • Sponsored links:

• CH4RLTON said:
    Not yet but all goes well he'll be a very good Prem player in a few years and worth double or triple that.
  • Scoham said:
    CH4RLTON said:
    Not yet but all goes well he'll be a very good Prem player in a few years and worth double or triple that.
    Not at Derby though - They're worse than Leeds at choking
  • If Bielik goes for 10m I think it safe to say even if shit weasel wasn’t here we would miss out.
  • If Bielik goes for 10m I think it safe to say even if shit weasel wasn’t here we would miss out.
    In agreement with our shit weasel I'd love to know where Derby have got the £10m from for FFP

They seem to spend a good amount each season but unlike Bristol City or Brentford etc. arent getting their money from sell ons
  • edited July 2019
    robroy said:
    Might give Arsenal wiggle room in signing Zaha which wouldn’t be a bad thing, except for Palace 😁
  • robroy said:
    Might give Arsenal wiggle room in signing Zaha which wouldn’t be a bad thing, except for Palace 😁
    Can't see arsenal signing him after getting Pepe - they've already spent their load
  • robroy said:
    Can't see arsenal signing him after getting Pepe - they've already spent their load
    Yh probally trying recoup a bit back to cover that deal.
    Our only chance of getting him back was if he signed a new contract at Arsenal and was loaned out to us for a season
  • https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/derby-county-interested-arsenal-starlet-3155479

Polish reports say Derby have offered 10m and it’s been accepted. Derby Telegraph says no bid made but they are interested.
  • robroy said:
    They better have more money for at least one central defender and a defensive midfielder or they are going to be in the doggy poo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Redrobo said:
    robroy said:
    They better have more money for at least one central defender and a defensive midfielder or they are going to be in the doggy poo.
    Defensive midfield is probably the last position they need, overloaded there. A box to box midfielder would be better. 
  • https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/derby-county-interested-arsenal-starlet-3155479

Polish reports say Derby have offered 10m and it’s been accepted. Derby Telegraph says no bid made but they are interested.
    Then immediately sent out on loan by Derby to us. Perhaps  :)
  • Sad that we missed out on Beliek, hopefully we can get Bielik in instead
  • jac52 said:
    Does make you wonder how much Aribo was worth in this market if he was properly tied up with a contract. 6 to 8 million?
    I'd pay more for Aribo than Bielik
    But according to Derby Telegraph, no one is paying 10m for Bielik yet either.

I'd put them in the same bracket but with Aribo being a more attack minded player, yes I can see him being worth more.
  • Can’t see confirmation anywhere. Some Arsenal site on Twitter but nothing else 
  • Sorry folks - Cullen not coming. 
  • Sorry folks - Cullen not coming. 
    Is that online now as well?

blinding night if so