Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Bielik, Cullen or Kane haven't gone anywhere. Stop pissing your pants everyone. Mate text me to say
    Do you care to finish that sentence?
    That was the point. So many people come on here saying...."my mate told me this..." and it's all bollox.....mostly rehashed Chinese whispers from on here in the first place. 

About the only person on here with any inside knowledge is Redhenry
  • I heard there is a "behind closed doors proper game today"
    Perhaps we will get an announcement afterwards.
  • Southbank said:
    Given Dijksteel did not feature against Villa I imagine he has had his head turned. Expect him to be gone by next week.
    He did feature... Despite it being Chris Solly's testimonial and as such didn't really have a place in the team.
  • Looks like our posts crossed, Dazzler. :smile:

• If Dijksteel goes then what next?
  • I would sacrifice Dijksteel if we could get a forward in I think we are going to struggle with out a partner for Taylor.that has to be the priority for me.who Middlesbrough got off a swap deal.is Assombalonga still out of favour probably wages be a problem I guess though 
    He's their main striker isn't he? Plays almost every game.

No way they'd swap him for a full back they could probably sign for 2m.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thought they were trying to loan him out and that’s why we couldn’t he Elsa in from Bristol city last season.might be wrong mixing him up with someone else 
  • I think the only way we will sign anyone whose name we recognise will be if the likes of Whelan or Jedinak find themselves stuck and desperate ten minutes before the deadline. Otherwise it will be kids from teams managed by Bowyers mates. It worked last year........
  • Thought they were trying to loan him out and that’s why we couldn’t he Elsa in from Bristol city last season.might be wrong mixing him up with someone else 
    Nah thats how I understood it in January to
  • edited July 2019
  • edited July 2019
    What level are you at re transfers?

Super chilled - 1 or 2 in before the weekend, a few more loans next week, it will be all right, don’t panic!

A bit concerned- Would have liked a few more in the door by now, will be starting to worry if there’s no signings announced by the weekend.

Absolutely bricking it - Nailed on Forbes relegation, what is going on?

We’re’re at defcon 5 already, and I’m going to have a meltdown soon if we don’t get players in before the weekend.
  • When’s the cut off for when we can register a new player for the Blackburn game? Isn’t it 48 hours before, or have I completely made that up? 
  • The only player who might sign before Blackburn is Harriott. The midfield in particular will get boosted but could get torn apart Saturday. 
  • To be honest, we are better off getting beat by a large margin at Blackburn, would then give Bowyer a chance to say "there you go, give us some loans monet ect". Then again we could win and then Roland will say thats your lot! 
  • Sponsored links:

Not sure about the loan thing, but looking at the stats Assombalonga played 45 games for Boro last season, doesn't seem like someone who's out of favour.

Plus since he took over, Woodgate has come out and said there's no way he'll be leaving.
  • I heard there is a "behind closed doors proper game today"
    Does the ‘behind closed doors’ bit mean triallists will be playing? I’m assuming it does. 
  • JamesSeed said:
    I heard there is a "behind closed doors proper game today"
    Does the ‘behind closed doors’ bit mean triallists will be playing? I’m assuming it does. 
    Not necessarily.
  • Not sure why morgan is being linked with a loan move? Thought the lad looked class last season and would be well worth a starting place on Saturday. Would obviously prefere a bit more experience,  but there's no reason him and lapslie cant step up if required this season
  • YTS1978 said:
    Not sure why morgan is being linked with a loan move? Thought the lad looked class last season and would be well worth a starting place on Saturday. Would obviously prefere a bit more experience,  but there's no reason him and lapslie cant step up if required this season
    Because Bowyer said he needs to go out on loan.
  • Scoham said:
    YTS1978 said:
    Not sure why morgan is being linked with a loan move? Thought the lad looked class last season and would be well worth a starting place on Saturday. Would obviously prefere a bit more experience,  but there's no reason him and lapslie cant step up if required this season
    Presumably dependant on us bringing in at least 2 midfielders first though
  • Scoham said:
    YTS1978 said:
    Presumably dependant on us bringing in at least 2 midfielders first though
    Yeah, he’s also said players won’t go on loan until we bring players in.