Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• cs1986 said:
    YTS1978 said:
    Not sure why morgan is being linked with a loan move? Thought the lad looked class last season and would be well worth a starting place on Saturday. Would obviously prefere a bit more experience,  but there's no reason him and lapslie cant step up if required this season
    Morgan surely should be starting with the options we currently have in midfield. Our midfield is really poor.
    Which is basically the problem
  • robroy said:
    To be honest, we are better off getting beat by a large margin at Blackburn, would then give Bowyer a chance to say "there you go, give us some loans monet ect". Then again we could win and then Roland will say thats your lot! 
    And Roland will say you've been there too long Lee, you're fired.
  • If no new signings come in this week.Aneke being injured our midfield at Blackburn will be an embarrassment. 
  • YTS1978 said:
    Not sure why morgan is being linked with a loan move? Thought the lad looked class last season and would be well worth a starting place on Saturday. Would obviously prefere a bit more experience,  but there's no reason him and lapslie cant step up if required this season
    Bowyer said the defensive part of his game is still deficient and he needs regular games to remedy that. He won’t feature regularly enough for us to progress and in any case we can’t afford any passengers this campaign and that’s not a slight on Albie.
  • Considering we need 5+ signings it’s way too quiet
  • Considering we need 5+ signings it’s way too quiet

shhh keep the noise down :P
  • They are all currently fighting over Scarfy...  7 grown men, professional footballers, it's bloody ridiculous!
  • If no new signings come in this week.Aneke being injured our midfield at Blackburn will be an embarrassment. 
    When did he get injured?
  • This is starting to get worrying. BUT in Gallen and Bowyer we trust.
  • Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:
    YTS1978 said:
    Because Bowyer said he needs to go out on loan.
    Yeah, but was does he know eh? :wink:   Personally I'd rather keep him involved, but depends who we bring in i guess.
  • Seriously not 1 real rumour? Little bit worrying
  • This is starting to get worrying. BUT in Gallen and Bowyer we trust.
    I trust them with my life, but they can't invent money that isn't there.
    They're being laughed at. We're fucked
    When did he get injured?
    Gillingham, and then Saturday against Villa. He has quickly become proper Charlton. 
  • YTS1978 said:
    Bowyer said the defensive part of his game is still deficient and he needs regular games to remedy that. He won’t feature regularly enough for us to progress and in any case we can’t afford any passengers this campaign and that’s not a slight on Albie.
    I can see the logic here, but would like to see him given a chance to impress first. We're hardly blessed with midfield options and any new signings will take time to bed in tbf. I trust Bow to make the right decision though
    When did he get injured?
    He's out for 2 weeks. 
    Bowyer has said so.
    Tight hamstring I believe. 
    When did he get injured?
    He's out for 2 weeks. 
    Bowyer has said so.
    Fuckin terrific, how am I bored of season 19/20 already.
    When did he get injured?
    He's out for 2 weeks. 
    Bowyer has said so.
    Link?
    When did he get injured?
    He's out for 2 weeks. 
    Bowyer has said so.
    I knew he said he would find out (last) Monday, but haven’t seen or heard anything since. Where did you hear this?

Very bad news if true.
  • Sponsored links:

• Redrobo said:
    If no new signings come in this week.Aneke being injured our midfield at Blackburn will be an embarrassment. 
    When did he get injured?
    He's out for 2 weeks. 
    Bowyer has said so.
    I knew he said he would find out (last) Monday, but haven’t seen or heard anything since. Where did you hear this?

Very bad news if true.
    I thought Bowyer said he hoped to have him back for the Stoke game. 
    Apologies if I heard wrong.
  • He won't play play Saturday for sure. 
  • Redrobo said:
    If no new signings come in this week.Aneke being injured our midfield at Blackburn will be an embarrassment. 
    When did he get injured?
    He's out for 2 weeks. 
    Bowyer has said so.

Very bad news if true.
    I thought Bowyer said he hoped to have him back for the Stoke game. 
    Apologies if I heard wrong.
    I am not saying you were wrong, just that I missed it.
  • YTS1978 said:
    Albie took that on board in an interview last season, and also acknowledged that his fitness levels were not what was required for the mans game. I'd be very surprised if he had not done extra training in the summer to address that aspect.
  • edited July 2019
    Charlton linked to Chelsea midfielder Conner Gallagher 

But so are Swansea and Wigan
  • Redrobo said:
    2 weeks ago
  • sam3110 said:
    Redrobo said:
    2 weeks ago
    Recycled on twitter but with Swansea and wigan interested 
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Beliek gone to Derby for 10 mill? Surley hes not worth that. 
    If Harry Maguire is worth £90M then proper valuation has become meaningless.
  • So our midfield at the w/e is a choice of 4 from Pratley, Williams, Lapslie, Morgan, JFC? 

Not much height, experience or enough quality in there IMO, and Pratley aside that midfield would be absolutely bullied aside.

• 21cws said:
    sam3110 said:
    Redrobo said:
    2 weeks ago
    Recycled on twitter but with Swansea and wigan interested 

Which suggests to me that he is going out on loan and Chelsea are fishing to see who else is interested and could pay more than us. ie everyone.