Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Could Lee Catermole do a job still?  Would give experience, out of contract, knows he wont get the wage he once did.  Maybe would not move South?
    Never played down south and was on 40k a week at Sunderland.

You think he'd move 300 miles away for 5k a week?
  • Twitter post saying we're finally signing someone today - they've said they're not sure what people will make of it though and in a reply to someone have mentioned Harriott
  • There really isn’t any rumours is there?  The ITK’s are ridiculously quiet, even the wannabe ITK’s we’ve not heard a peep.  Pratley and a recovering JFC chasing shadows at Ewood park it is, RD you dick.
  • Cattermole was crap at Wembley
  • Just had a look at our squad on transfermarkt, it's absolute nonsense.

Phillips valued at 50k.
    Dijksteel, Lapslie and Morgan valued at 0.
    Taylor valued at 300k.
    JFC valued at 1m.
    Bonne valued at 100k, even though he cost 200k just a few weeks ago.
    Exactly, it is nonsense yet people like @serio@seriously_deluded use it to back up their fantasies.

Napa swears by it, also the correlation between wages and where teams finish. A load of bollocks really, look at Leicester when they won the Premier league and that's just an extreme example, Sunderland last year is a better one.

Will be down to whoever we have whether they are good enough!

Fingers crossed we get someone today, here's hoping...

• Sponsored links:

• Doesn’t feel like a New Signing that gets the numbers up if it is him as he’s been training with us and playing in the team anyway. We need 5 or 6 brand new additions to the current staff urgently.

As the easiest to get over the line that one would reiterate that we are struggling mightily to bring in any kind of serious championship level signing 
  • edited July 2019
    I assume he will be competing with Lockyer for the role of this season's scapegoat
  • If it is Harriott, I wonder how many people will manage to spell his surname right? It is a tough name to grasp.....
    Not even the video scoreboard managed it against Villa!
  • Harriott is a given in my book. He's been training with us for 3 weeks & has played in almost all of the the pre-season games.
  • Rather we signed ainsley than Callum 
  • We are gonna get spanked week in week out with this current squad.
    Bit extreme, I don't think whoever we have we will be getting spanked week in week out. In Bowyer we trust, surely if he wasn't confident he could get a good enough squad to beat relegation he would have walked.
  • Sponsored links:

• That was before he said that agents were laughing at him.
  • We are gonna get spanked week in week out with this current squad.
    Bit extreme, I don't think whoever we have we will be getting spanked week in week out. In Bowyer we trust, surely if he wasn't confident he could get a good enough squad to beat relegation he would have walked.
    LB is clearly frustrated and his optimistic sound bites are becoming fewer and fewer. Nevertheless, I think he’ll see it through, partly because he’s a determined little bugger who is completely focussed on the challenge and partly because he has a free throw because everyone and his dog knows the constraints he’s operating under. He may well make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear yet again but if he doesn’t he’s pretty blameless. 
  • This team is so short of quality I’m not sure people fully understand. We will get properly beaten week in week out if things don’t drastically change. 
  • Doesn’t feel like a New Signing that gets the numbers up if it is him as he’s been training with us and playing in the team anyway. We need 5 or 6 brand new additions to the current staff urgently.

As the easiest to get over the line that one would reiterate that we are struggling mightily to bring in any kind of serious championship level signing 
    Where do you feel we need 5 or 6 in addition to Harriott?

To give us 2 players in each position I make it we need 3 midfielders and 2 strikers.

Not sure if Harriott may get deployed as an emergency striker in the short term but I'd say 4 in addition to Harriott should be enough for 2 in each position.

Where do you feel we need 5 or 6 in addition to Harriott?

To give us 2 players in each position I make it we need 3 midfielders and 2 strikers.

Not sure if Harriott may get deployed as an emergency striker in the short term but I'd say 4 in addition to Harriott should be enough for 2 in each position.
    I think we need 3 CMs and 2 strikers on loan, which will allow Morgan to go out on loan. Ideally 4 and let Lapslie go too. 
  • Bielik, Cullen or Kane haven't gone anywhere. Stop pissing your pants everyone. Mate text me to say
    Do you care to finish that sentence?
  • Bielik, Cullen or Kane haven't gone anywhere. Stop pissing your pants everyone. Mate text me to say
    Do you care to finish that sentence?
    As there is noting transfer related going on, we could just finish the sentence for him....
  • Has Haribo signed yet ?
  • IR94 said:
    Can't imagine we decline 2 mill for Anfernee, we sold grant for less
    Agent talk to get his contract sorted quicker?
    deffo been a bid from Boro, don't know how much though, certainly not 2 mill