Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• This is so depressing! Bowyer must be pulling his hair out!
  • What time does paperwork need filing for them to feature Saturday?
    I seem to think 12noon on Friday but could be wrong
  • If no new signings come in this week.Aneke being injured our midfield at Blackburn will be an embarrassment. 
    Fear not, a backs to the wall 0-0 awaits.....
  • Ricky Holmes is currently plotted up outside the shipwright just outside London Bridge in a merry mood but not boozing, who’s he with currently??
    His mates.
  • Ricky Holmes is currently plotted up outside the shipwright just outside London Bridge in a merry mood but not boozing, who’s he with currently??
    His mates.
    Condom of choice?
  • cafc_se7 said:
    This is so depressing! Bowyer must be pulling his hair out!
    And he ain’t got much left too pull out!
  • Marquis should do pretty well for Pompey. They have a bit of money to splash around, given Clarke’s move to Brighton and Jamal Lowe’s likely move to the Championship. Unlike Duchatelet, their owner is prepared to reinvest in the team.

Nakhi Wells looks like he would be a good loan deal for us but, if he’s only got a year left on his Burnley contract, they’re bound to be looking for a fee, which rules us out - that and his wages.
  • Ryan woods from Stoke is apparently leaving them. Could be us potentially with a loan. 
  • Reported that the Arse have agreed a fee for Bielik. We should get a development fee, I reckon 

Joking
  • Sponsored links:

• Nahki Wells would be quality 🤞
  • cs1986 said:
    Nahki Wells would be quality 🤞
    But not quite as good as a fit Vetokele who ripped up this division before we mismanaged his injury.
  • Ryan woods from Stoke is apparently leaving them. Could be us potentially with a loan. 
    Or it could be either one of 30 other clubs.
  • CAFCDAZ said:
    Taxi_Lad said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    I dont want to burst any bubbles but I have heard there are no deals near, defo not 2 tomorrow as it stands and we had hoped
    I have heard different. 2 deals almost done and another close. We all hear different rumours 
    Mines not a rumour its factual from someone who I'd be bloody shocked if he didnt know about them
    I would “like” that but it’s bloody depressing
    I know mate, that's how I felt when i asked and got this reply 

"What I can tell you is not two tomorrow unfortunately"

So you say no deals near. I have heard 2 deals near. But what is the significance of tomorrow as u mention? I am told 2 coming in by Friday and possible other
  • cs1986 said:
    Nahki Wells would be quality 🤞
    But not quite as good as a fit Vetokele who ripped up this division before we mismanaged his injury.
    Igor's not the same player five years on.

We can't afford to gamble on him staying fit.

Wells made 40 league appearances for QPR last season. Could you see Igor doing that?
  • cafc_se7 said:
    This is so depressing! Bowyer must be pulling his hair out!
    Nope. 
    He signed Williams for that job.
  • Would happily take Wells. Him and Lyle up front could be dangers IF they had a good midfield behind them. Wells and 3 Championship quality midfielders and I’d be relatively happy
  • Wilfried bony spotted at new eltham station this morning. 
  • Sponsored links:

• markmc68 said:
    Wilfried bony spotted at new eltham station this morning. 
    Not a chance
  • I'm getting a bony just thinking about it
  • markmc68 said:
    More chance of Bony M.
    Seen at Maze Hill this morning
  • edited July 2019
    Turned into a lazy sack of doo doo in his second spell at Swansea. Wouldn’t touch him now, even if the wages were sensible.
  • markmc68 said:
    More chance of Bony M.
    Last spotted by the rivers of Basildon
    V good lol
  • Seriously hoping the Wells rumour is legit. Would be delighted 
  • edited July 2019