Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• https://www.cafc.co.uk/team/first-team

Taylor the only player not in the new kit i.e. he's off. There's a rumour for you to chew away on
    Dillon Phillips looks like he has had plenty of sleepless nights.  Worrying about our transfers?
  • So Williams has taken the number 7 shirt I see
  • sam3110 said:
    So Williams has taken the number 7 shirt I see
    And Dijksteel goes back to 34?
  • Marquis going Pompey for a mill. (I know we were never actually in for him)
    Gutting that, I honestly thought Roland was gonna cough up the million plus fee and the 10k a week, I’m starting to think he has no ambition.
    Agree, it’s almost like our owner wants us to get relegated to reduce the running costs.
    And lose the extra TV money and ticket income? Clearly he doesn’t give a higher playing budget in the Championship.
  • sam3110 said:
    So Williams has taken the number 7 shirt I see
    And Dijksteel goes back to 34?
    But then according to Wikipedia he's still 2 and according to Transfermarkt Bonne is 17 Aneke is 10 and Lockyer is 5, which are the numbers they wore the most in preseason
  • https://www.cafc.co.uk/team/first-team

Taylor the only player not in the new kit i.e. he's off. There's a rumour for you to chew away on
    Serious stubble issues there, sort it out Lee  :)
  • 21cws said:

Is this not the guy who kept saying he spoken to x on a train? 
  • Announce? Can't even spell it.
  • 21cws said:

Is this not the guy who kept saying he spoken to x on a train? 

It's a load of bollocks. You heard it here first. No one lined up tonight or tomorrow is what I have heard
  • Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:
    Random Facebook rumour: Nakhi Wells is having a medical at Sparrows Lane ahead of a loan deal.
    Do I not like that!
  • 7 goals in 40 games for QPR, not going to play for Burnley this season, was a 1 in 2 striker for Bradford and a 1 in 3 at Huddersfield, in the championship
  • I dont want to burst any bubbles but I have heard there are no deals near, defo not 2 tomorrow as it stands and we had hoped
  • Scoham said:
    Random Facebook rumour: Nakhi Wells is having a medical at Sparrows Lane ahead of a loan deal.
    At qpr so cant be on massive wages and they have signed a few last week so could be looking to offload some wages. 

That would be a great partner for Lyle 
  • Scoham said:
    At qpr so cant be on massive wages and they have signed a few last week so could be looking to offload some wages. 

was only on loan there
  • edited July 2019
    Scoham said:

was only on loan there
    Yeah just seen that. Can’t see they was paying loads of his wages so hopefully Burnley would do a similar deal for us. 
    l
  • Scoham said:
    https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/transfer-news/what-next-burnley-striker-nahki-16657770
  • Sponsored links:

• I heard a Nakhi Wells rumour yesterday but it was the least reliable source ever. Already told me about 3 players, all of whom signed for other clubs within a few days of him telling me so expect Wells to sign for someone else by Monday. 
  • CAFCDAZ said:
    I dont want to burst any bubbles but I have heard there are no deals near, defo not 2 tomorrow as it stands and we had hoped
    I have heard different. 2 deals almost done and another close. We all hear different rumours 
    Mines not a rumour its factual from someone who I'd be bloody shocked if he didnt know about them
  • CAFCDAZ said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    I dont want to burst any bubbles but I have heard there are no deals near, defo not 2 tomorrow as it stands and we had hoped
    I have heard different. 2 deals almost done and another close. We all hear different rumours 
    Mines not a rumour its factual from someone who I'd be bloody shocked if he didnt know about them
    I would “like” that but it’s bloody depressing
  • Taxi_Lad said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    I would “like” that but it’s bloody depressing
    I know mate, that's how I felt when i asked and got this reply 

"What I can tell you is not two tomorrow unfortunately"
  • Love it. Finally get some rumours coming in.....

"2 defo for tomorrow"

"Nah mate  I've heard the opposite."

lol's all round. 

• CAFCDAZ said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    Oh you didnt say it was a fact. 

• What time does paperwork need filing for them to feature Saturday?
  • Redhenry said:
    IR94 said:
    Can't imagine we decline 2 mill for Anfernee, we sold grant for less
    Agent talk to get his contract sorted quicker?
    deffo been a bid from Boro, don't know how much though, certainly not 2 mill
    Off that, heard two clubs have upped their offers